Municipal Corporation of Delhi - DENGUE, MALARIA

surendersharma
I Surender kr. Sharma resident of 18/6 and 7, Gali no. 21,a2 block West Sant Nagar, Burari Delhi.There are many chancers of spreading dengue in our area because of the water filled in empty plots. So please send ur workers with spray(medicine) to our area so that chances of dengue and malaria can be minimized.
Thanking You

Comments

MR ARUN GUPTA n/a  - India

CHANCES OF DANGUE AND MALARIA - n/a

hi,
As Being the resident the K.G 3 would like to inform u that there is a big poblem of water dranage in our area by a motor repairer .he keeps on washing the vehicles without any required licence and that constitue a big amount of water .which ultimately leads to the various viruses like DANGUE, .MALARIA, etc so to aviod such big diseases kindly go through with required steps regards

Arun Gupta

KG 3 Resident

AREA OF WATER DRANGE KG3/113 AVTAAR AUTO SERVIVE CENTER & LOCHAV STORE
ksseehra Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

cleaning of sewer in sector 2, pocket-00 rohini - cleaning of sewer

IT TO BE INFORM TO MCD THAT IN SECTOR 2, POKET-00 SEWER ARE JAM. MCD HAD NEVER CLEANED/CLEARED THE SEWER OF THAT AREA SINCE 18 YEARS WITH MACHINE AS WE ARE RESIDENT THERE. ONLY LABOUR COMES WITH BAMBOO AND CLEANS TEMP. AND WE HAVE PROBLEM AFTER FEW DAYS. SO KINDLY DO THE HEARING FOR THE SEWER CLEANING WITH MACHINE. I HOPE MY HEARING SHOULD REACH MCD.

We are the residence of sector-2, pocket-2, dwarka, New Delhi 110075.Mr. Santosh Gupta R/O flat no: 97 of same pocket . He is constructing his flat from one year and garbage of the same flat through outside of flat no 93, 94, 95, 96, 98, 99, 100 this is the cause of breading of mosquitoes.We are requesting to Mr. santosh Gupta to clean the said garbage so many time he always deny.
We are requesting you to take n.a as earlier as possible .
Thanking you.

I am resident of MIG Flats Mayapuri (near Metal Forging). Right outside the boundary wall of the locality, we have piles of filth that was taken out from the nallahs just before the rains. Now the filth is creeping back into the nallahs and the whole place stinks. Mosquitoes are rampant. This is an annual event and occurs every year. As I am employed with a German Govt news agency, I often have visitors from abroad and this reflects badly on us and our country. I have repeatedly brought this to the notice of our local resident association and even they seem incapable of contacting MCD and taking care of the problem.

I request you to please look into it asap.

dear sir
we resident block I-3/96 sec.-16 Rohini delhi -85 draw your kind attention towards the problem malaria &dengu. mr.parmar owner of house no. I-3 /87 rohini sec-16 delhi - 110085 has blocked drains due to which naalis is full of water . Water is following on the road. mosquitoes breads thier which cause of malaria & dengue our two members have suffered from malaria & dengue . We have requested many times to above said problem created honour & others MCD health department representatives but no use. Rainy season have came & any apidermic may happen therefore we request you look into the matter & take necessary action as earlier as possible and obliege us
thanking you

copy to
(1) mayor(MCD)
Town Hall, Chandni Chok
delhi

(2) deputy commissioner (MCD)
ROHINI ZONAL OFFICE DELHI -85

(3) Dy. Health officer (MCD)
Rohini zonal office Delhi- 110085

(4) malaria inspector MCD
mcd office rohini sec 11/17
delhi-85

dear sir
we resident block B-331 Nathupura Village Burari Delhi 84 draw your kind attention towards the problem malaria &dengu. Water is following on the road. mosquitoes breads thier which cause of malaria & dengue our 10 members have suffered from malaria & dengue . We have requested many times to above said problem created honour & others MCD health department representatives but no use. Rainy season have came & any apidermic may happen therefore we request you look into the matter & take necessary action as earlier as possible and obliege us
thanking you
yours faithfully
SATYAWAN
NATHUPURA DELHI 84
N Oct 17, 2011 by
SAURABH RATAN Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - Pitampura, North Delhi, Delhi, India

DENGUE/MALARIA - DENGUE/MALARIA - MCD

I AM A RESIDENT OF PLOT NO 29 ST NO. 8, VIPIN GARDEN EXTN. NEAR KAKROLA MOD, UTTAM NAGAR HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST THE OCCUPANT OF PLOT NO 32 ST NO. 8, VIPIN GARDEN EXTN. NEAR KAKROLA MOD, UTTAM NAGAR. THEY ARE USING OPEN DRAIN ON THE ROAD AND NOT COVERED FROM LAST SO MANY MONTHS. NOW IT BECAME A DAM OF DIRTY WATER. THERE ARE VERY HIGH CHANCES OF DENGUE/MALARIA MOSQUITO DEVELOPMENT. SEVERAL TIME INFORMED TO THE PERSON WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE BUT HE IS NOT DOING ANY THING FOR THIS. PLEAE HELP ME TO LODGE IS COMPLIANT TO RELEVENT AUTHORITES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS !
SAURABH
N Mar 29, 2013 by
rajivvirmani

I Rajiv virmani R/O I-3/89, ground floor, rohini, sector-16 staying with my parents since last couple of years. In front of my house drain system is blocked most of the time. We try to make it clean time to time but cant clean all the drain system. My father & other neighbors gave complaint to local MCD office lot of time but nobody taking a action regarding this. Since a week this drain is absolutely blocked & I scare that dengue larva will be develop there. For your ref I am going to attach video & pictures so that you will get to know the truth.
I kindly request you to take some necessary action to get solve our problem. We will be grateful to you.

Thanks & regard
Rajiv virmani
+91-9811774426

N May 6, 2013 by
harshjugran

with due respect i would like to ask about the spreading malaria cases in our ward (pandav nagar, delhi - 92 ), address C-156 . & i would like to ask about the fogging medicine in our area as soon as possible, please help

poonam sharma
N May 6, 2013 by
harshjugran

poonam sharma
N Jun 29, 2013 by
citizenmpowered

I'm a resident of Tarun Enclave, Pitampura. Since a couple of days the sewers in front of the big park, near radha krishna temple in our colony are lying open in lieu of some construction work. Its has never been cleaned up and is stinking. Monsoon is here and mosquitoes are breeding. I request you to get them cleaned on priority. With past record of some children having suffered from dengue in this neighbourhood, it's a disaster waiting to happen.
Thanks.
N Jul 3, 2013 by
citizenmpowered Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - Pitampura, North Delhi, Delhi, India

I am a resident of Tarun Enclave, Pitampura. Since more than a week the sewer in front of the big park, near radha krishna temple in our colony are lying open in lieu of some construction work. This sewer has never been cleaned up in last 15 years and is stinking. Monsoon is here and mosquitoes are breeding. I request you to get them cleaned on priority. With past record of some children having suffered from dengue in this neighborhood, it is a disaster waiting to happen.
Thanks.
N Jul 17, 2013 by
Shripal Chauhan

I am Dinesh Chauhan, resident of House No. 299, Village Palla, Delhi -110036.There are many chances of spreading dengue/malaria in our area because of the water filled in blocked drains and on main road in our village as its construction work is in progress but delayed due to rain. So please send your workers with spray(medicine) to our area so that chances of dengue and malaria can be minimized. Hoping for favourable action from your side.
Dinesh Chauhan
Thanking You
N Sep 4, 2013 by
luqman ahmed

i am Luqman Ahmed, resident of Yamuna vihar c-11/172. Next to my house there is construction of new house, in matter there are so water is used.Besides that there is a pit of lift that is fill with garbage and used water in it. That is plenty of mosquitoes probably dengue mosquitoes also. Please give a favour and send some solution to it.
Luqman Ahmed
C-11/ 172 Yamuna Vihar,
Delhi-53
N Sep 13, 2013 by
nidhisudera

To,
MCD Department (North Delhi)
Date- 13-sep-2013

This is with reference to spreading of Dengue fever in our area A-28 C.C.Colony ( near radha krishna mandir) opp. Rana Pratap Bagh Delhi-7. There are several cases of dengue fever in our area and it is increasing day by day. Request you to kindly spray the medicine for dengue mosquitoes.Please do the needful as soon as possible as there are many number of pregnant ladies in our area and it is quite dangerous specially for them.

Yours faithfully
Resident of C.C.Colony
N Sep 19, 2013 by
virender choudhary

MCD Commissioner

Subject – Sever overflow

Dear Sir, I complaint that sever overflow in our street last 2 years. There is broken sever pipes. Nobody listen in corporations. All sever water everywhere in street and increase Dengue / malaria and other deseas. As my child got affected with Dengue last week. We have requested to you change sever lines. Kindly do the needful, we have more kids in our neighbors. Pls do something to save them.

Virender Choudhary
171 – E / Kamla Nagar
Delhi – 110007
Ph : 9990990968
N Oct 20, 2013 by
Pranav Aggarwal

MCD Department (North westDelhi)
Date- 20oct-2013

This is with reference to spreading of Dengue fever in my house.both of my children are suffering from dengue. There are several cases of dengue fever in our area and it is increasing day by day. Request you to kindly spray the medicine for dengue mosquitoes.Please do the needful as soon as possible

Ashwani Aggarwal
M-197 Guru Harkisan Nagar
Pascim Vihar To,

New Delhi 110087
N Apr 17, 2014 by
Sushil Jain vv

I am a resident of E 2/1, Vasant vihar, ND. Today one of your official visited my house for general checking. It seems that on asking for his ID he got agitated and started behaving rudely. While I was trying to understand purpose of his visit he suddenly wrote something on the entrance and went away without checking. A request is made to do orientation of MCD staff who have to visit door to door. Such jobs are though taxing for them it becomes imperative for residents to ask for identity in wake of rising crime scenario.

Sushil Jain