Munir Khan - Verification of the medicine supplied by Munir Khan

Nisha Khan
Well I got the medicine from Munir Khan but want to know whether I should take it or is it fraud coz i read on net all the responses are negative. Cam you please verify this officially. Thnaks.

Comments

Best Review
This Munir Khan is a huge Quack & a huge cheater. I lost my health and INR-60, 000/- also ... I am diabetic and Hypertensive. Before the purchase of these 4 bottles for 4 months munir Khan has send me email assuring me for the cure of Diabetes and Hypertension. I religiously followed his instructions and restrictions and ate the medicines for 4 months. The result is zero, now my diabetes doseage has to be increased to double.. this is a big thief and a big cheat .. this Munir Khan is a huge liar and a cheater..! Beware all of you ... I will sent his email that I recieved from the email ID munirkhan@cancercurable.com as a proof if you want to. He did not give us a reciept of the INR-60, 000/- otherwise I would have got to the consumer court by now.
shyam

Cancer is a very dangerous and deadly disease which will cause to death . Curing of Cancer is very difficult as no proper medicine is found for cancer. But scientist Dr. Munir Khan of Mumbai, India has discovered a new hope and cure for all non-curable disease like cancer, Brain Tumor, Thyroid, Heart Blockages etc.only by one single medicine called Body Revive.
Dr Munir Khan had cured more than 12000 patients using this medicine. Body Revive is giving a new light and hope to lead a good life.
Somany cancer patients are saved from death through this medicine.
It cures 100% cancer and all non-curable diseases and there is no mark of these diseases in patients after using this medicine.
This medicine is a result of 3 decades vigorous hardwork of Scientist Dr Munir Khan.
This medicine doesnt have any side effects.
Records says that it is a very good Medicine and it is useful.

For more details you can contact Scientist Dr Munir Khan

Mobile: +919223329467

Tel:022-32404610 / 26349391.

E-Mail:munirkhan@cancercureable.com
shyam

I am sending a link on yahoo answers on about dr munir khan

About Body Revival By Sct. Munir Khan?
Dear frnds...plz advise is Body Revival By Sct. Munir Khan is effective for Cancer? As my mother is suffering from Cancer.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
yes.. my grandpa has brain cancer and we went to munir khan. his medicine didn't help him much because my grandpa had gone through radiation and surgery before we went to him and he was at the last stage of his cancer. munir khan told us we can try it but it wont help get rid of the cancer since it was at last stage. but body revive does help him with the pain and seizures, my mom also took it for her diabetes and now its completely gone. she stop taking her diabetes medicine 7 months ago which was prescribed by allopathic doctor. body revive works great on not only cancer but other diseases, we have recommended him to a lot people. i think even if he says the results aren't guaranted you should still give it a try since it has no side effects. and i wish all the good luck for your mom, and really hope that body revive works for you mom. GOOD LUCk. and if you have any questions and if its possible for me to answer you can email me at kutegujudesi@aim.com
1 month ago
kutegujudesi@aim.com

i DIS AGREE
There are so many alternate medicine available in nature only thing one should be searching for it
I know one gentlemen who came to india to find a cure in alternate medicine for his wife who was suffering from cancer. he traveled to newzealand to search it among the tribals there. Finally he went to dr sony who is a researcher on natural medicne and has developed a few which are really helpful for all kinds of diseases.
I am giving his phone no. for benefit of the people who believe in the same
Pune india
02026124906
SAUD

SALA WALAKUM MR MUNIR KHAN HOW ARE U MY NAME SAUD I AM FROM SAUDI ARABIA JEDDAH KILO3 MY MOBILE NUMBER : +966-541197078 MY FATHER SUFFERING FROM DIEBETIES SINCE 5 MONTH AND I WANT TO BUY BODY REVIVE MEDCINE BUT BEFORE BUY THIS MEDICINE I WANT TO KNOW AND CONFIRM THAT ARE U SHURE THIS MEDICINE WILL CONTROL TO DIEBETIES OR CURE FORM DIEBETIES COMPLETLY I WANT TO KNOW ? AND GIVE ME YOUR FULL DETAILS ADDRESS FOR SENDING MONEY ???? REPALY ME SOON AS POSSIABLE

Will you pl take the trouble to tell me how a single medicine is applicable to all the deceases and % cure of them terms and delivery of medicine

Yesterday, Dr Munir Khan was facilitated by the Governor of Tamil Nadu in the presence of the Prince of Arcot - th event received wide press coverage. Mr Khemka requested Dr Khan to establish a centre here for the benefit of suffering patients in the south. Is there any clinical trial conducted on the beneficial effects of taking Body Revival for diabetes, BP. Heart diesase etc and if so, can the authenticated trial-results be made public ?
R Vasudevan
arvind

mr munir khan my son is suffring from tonsil problem from last 2 years he is 5 years old are you taking risk for my son for having your medicine v'
vipul

Please check the link.
devdass

what contains in your medicine is it honey with onion seed

dear sir.
i need ur medicin, i am working in kwt.pls send me procdure along all expenditure.i m daibetes.blood pressure. and stomic problm.my age 42year.pls send me details.

thanks.
sincerlly,
muhammad azhar.

Dr Munir khan

my mother has got problem of Biscuspid Arotic valve and severe Arotic stenosis. can your medicine help her.

sandeep gupta
m 9312610594

Dear Dr. Munir Khan,
Assalamoalaikum,
Daily I have used to see your programme on Sahara T.V. You have invented a very good medicine.
I am from Pakistan and nowadays working in Saudi Arabia. I am interested to get your famous
medicine in Pakistan. Please tell me how can I get the Body Revive in Pakistan. How much It
will cost me. Please reply me soon and how much it will cost. I will send you the required money
by Bank Draft or By Tele Transfer.

Dear Dr.Munir.

My Name is Zaheer I leave in Hyd A.P. Please advice me i have a body pain and joints pain plus i have been suffering from dazy and my vesion is not clear i mean good but not like 2 years before my heals pain like any thing i used to play cricket but now a days i cant even walk for 5 mins i am 35 years old.

Allah hafiz
Zaheer

i have been trying your number which is given, but it continous coming busy & cannot contact, can you pls give the other number, as i need to discuss about patient who is my relative & accordingly can call him from Nagpur.

resp sir,
my father has been suffering from heart desease from past 15 year & now his left vetrocular is not working & his lvef has been around 15 % can u help us to improve his health also my father has sufferd from diabetis& high blood pressure..
kindly guide us...

sachin bihani
shrirampur

Dear Doctor,
Iam from Ernakulam -Kerala and i wish to buy your product "Body Revive". Kindly inform me from where can i buy this product in and around Ernakulam/Kochi and also advice me how many bottles should buy to complete one full course.

awaiting your reply

Pradeep Kumar
Zulfi

Dear sir
i need ur medicin, .pls send me procdure along all expenditure.i m diabetes.. and frozen shoulder problm.my age 47year.pls send me details.

I am Mrs. Jyotsna Sardesai my son name is Amit - age 22 - he is glocoma patiant - two eyes glacoma but one eye is not see

your medicine is started one and half month but not see, medicine is alternate day eat and night eye drop

mob; 9850073481

Hi frnds,

I DNT KNOW WHETHER HE IS FRAUD OR NOT,
but i can tell onething my mother is a cancer paient n after treatment in HYD, she was unable to resist the chemo treatment due to which we have not given 2 chemos for her, then we got this infm(abt munnir khan) n after taking his medicine for 3 months, now my mother has stopped her BP, blood sugar, neural medicines n she is also improving. next month we hav planned 2 tak her to mumbai for regular check up in Tata memorial hospital, so that we can know the effectiveness of the medicine for cancer.But i can tell for sure it has shown its effectiveness for her side diseases.

But i can suggest to those people who are telling the negatives, dey should confirm b4 dey tell (As how they are dng inquiry 4 the positives)

Munir Khan - Verification of the medicine supplied by Munir Khan