Myntra.com - order not delivered

virenkhosla on Jul 1, 2012
I ordered some products bearing order no. 3056332 from myntra.com at some discounted deal of 20 or 25 % approx. with an additional discount coupon of rs 500. 13 days back. Today i got a response from them that my order is shipped back. On corespondance each representative tells a different story ; one says that your order was held by sales tax department as some documentation was not completed by the company, other one says it was due to some shipping problem. Now myntra.com is telling to place a fresh order of the same but will not get any discount. This way i am feeling CHEATED by myntra.com

Comments

N Jun 21, 2012 by
monika786 Myntra.com  - Zirakpur, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India

My order number "2975866" was shipped on 6 jun 2012 through First Flight courier "F11729777" but till date I have not received the order but on Myntra site it is showing that it is being delivered on 19.06.2012.

The biggest mistake I have done that I have placed an order on Myntra which is using the worst courier service the First Flight.

I was following for the same with myntra but they don't reply properly. Myntra is playing with our money and time.
N May 28, 2014 by
aneeram6

I have ordered three shirts from myntra.com on 19/04/2014 with order id 11791827. I have paid through online banking and they haven't delivered the product yet. I have contacted the customer care several times, they asked me to wait for five days whenever i complaint.please reverse my payment...

Myntra.com - order not delivered