naaptal.com ( vendor Wespro Digital Pvt Ltd - Product not delivered instead of some magazine in delivery box

sankarg on Jan 22, 2011

Ref: Order no:1062970 /dated 04/12/2010// Vendor Wespro Digital Pvt Ltd/ VAT 27420636522V and CST No: 27420636522C

Cell No: 09223516148/ Vendor address is Wespro Digital Pvt Ltd, B 50, Pravasi Ind Coop. So Ltd, Visvesvarnagar Road, Off AArey, Georgan, Mumbai- 400063.

In Tamil daily (DINAKARAN) 4th Dec'2010 newspaper ad showing that naaptol.com. This ad explaining that everyday various product some discount rate online booking and door delivery made that ad showing. Last 4th December 2010 same like Laptop add showing which is for Wespro Mini Laptop with WIFI connectivity. Rate of Rs. 6999/- with Rs. 200/ for postage charges totally Rs. 7199/- Product cost.

Last 19th Jan'2011 product came to Thanjavur Srinivasapuram Post Office. But I waiting for 3days after today 22nd Jan2011, I bought that product at the time I was made Rs. 7199/- (Seventhousand One hundread only) Cash on Delivery. But Packing is good condition there is no product is wooden box. Instead of some Hindi Magazines available in the woodenbox totally I disappointed. They are seating me. Plz help out me. I need compensation I amount need refund.

Thanks and regards