Naaptol - Selling of cheap and defective products

Ashish Kumar
I bought the item titled, 'EPhone Ultra Slim Multimedia Mobile' priced at INR 4999.00 with INR 200.00 as shipping on October 10. I received the phone on October 15, but it was in a real horrible shape. To my surprise, it was a Chinese Mobile Phone not costing INR 2000-3000 in the market as MRP, whereas they had mentioned the MRP to be INR 14995. I contacted them today on October 16, and they refused all they said.

The phone has a very poor battery life, of only 16 hours standby and 1 hours of talktime.

When I had spoken to an executive on the phone on no. 09223536148, they simply told me that they would get back with help from the Technical Support soon.

They have mentioned about Refunding the Product over here:

I asked them for refunding my money and now they are refusing to do so. I want to file a complaint against them. My contact no. is 09910106162.

Could someone please get me back with some help against them ASAP?

Comments

Non- Receipt of the item - TCL CORDLESS HEADSET - DEALS 4 ALL

I have booked the item and the order no. 00004127. But I have not received the same till now.

Please confirm the delivery and shipment No. and the couriers name so that I can followup.

Defective product - 2 GB MP4-MP3 Music Video Player with LCD Screen,FM Radio & Inbuilt Speaker with Warranty

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have purchased 2 GB MP4-MP3 Music Video Player with LCD Screen, FM Radio & Inbuilt Speaker with Warranty from Rediff shopping and Vender name is OJJAS ENTERPRISES. I have paid INR 1264/- by credit card .I found that product was defective and it is not worthy. I have mailed the problem to Reddiff customer support and Ojjas Enterprises Customer support but we didn't receive any feedback from them. We were trying to reach thru telephone nos, but nobody has responded, so we need to visit their Goregaon-east office, but nothing has been done by their team.I was dissatisfied with the product and pl. ban the Rediffmail online shopping site and i request you to arrange for getting the paid amount INR 1264/- Below Consignment details,
Order No: 525337878 Dated 09-03-2009
Item Description :2 GB MP4-MP3 Music Video Player with LCD Screen, FM Radio & Inbuilt Speaker with Warranty
My contact no: 9819637071 / 9821810301

no stick is provided - mp3 ion

Dear boss home shope18

I had recived the product that I had order from your homecheatingshop18.com
My sub order no. is 71224665, but the problem is when you advertising the product
it was mp4 but after receving the product I came to know that it supports only some limited mp3 avi
formate only, even touch stick is not there with the product, so I made a complain regarding that, my complain no. is 1476904, they told me it will sent within 7-10 working days .
Till I din't get it even a single call from your side .

so. boss pliz do the needfull. other wise I am ready to complain to the consumer foram of Mumbai .

your

Amarjit Moirangthem
new Mumbai

hearphone notworking - digital player mp3/mp4

one hear of hearphone not working since the day we bought that is it was already difected and the volume limit in the ipod goes upto only 31 pts. so it is dificult to hear in places crowded and not satisfactory response in spilt of giving complain on phone for 2 times

no warranty no user manual - mobile e phone ultra slim touch screen

purchased mobile from you vide order no 40056 naptol com no warranty no user manual and no response to my earlier complaint and verball complaint that it is not working properly no incoming calls no response received in 7 days col k s khurana

warranty not sent no user manual - naptol.com mobile

purchased mobile vide order no 40056 the mobile is not working no user manual no warranty as advertised and no response

feachers ara not functioning well. - ultra slim ephone multimedia

sir i m ankur joshi from delhi. my order no. -74756
there are few problem i m facing with this handset which i purchaga few days ago.
1 computer cpu is not repondingthe phone while useing data cable
2 wrighting ped of sms is not working.
3 Bluetooth connectivity is not happnning with wireless bluetooth,while bluetooth profile is inbuiled in
the phone.
4 bluetooth connectivity with other phone for FTP is not fuctioning.

please do the needful

Name: Vikas Pawar
Mobile: 9974159512
Naaptol order No. 39425
Order date : 21/08/2009
Name of item: Ephone
Delivery and payment date: 04/09/2009

I got a Ephone on order No.39425 and got delivered through Expressit courier on payment of Rs.5000/-. The device did not work even for one hour. I got problem in the first day itself and I have already sent mails in this reg. to 'support@naaptol.com' and 'crm@naaptol.com' on 8th Sept.2009.

I contacted Naaptol complaints number 02261486148 / 09223516148 and got the reply that I would receive a new one within 10 working days.

Today 29/10/2009 I contacted the Naaptol complaints again and could get the same reply but with a slight modification that the courier would collect the device back and after that they would try to send a new one after 10 working days. During the telephone talk, they disconnected abruptly and did not attend to my call after that. I feel cheated. Please help me to recover my loss.

my ordermobile number is 9307702312 .
the phone is full from many problems
1.batttery backup is very poor
2.camera module is not ready since first day
3.head phone &charger is not working well
4.sound quality is very low
at last, Iwill say you that please take a step to remove all problem

my present contact number is 9528303172

unlucky

product defective and returned but not received so far - naaptol/ ephone ultra slim multimedia

i have placed an order for e phone ultra slim multi meid mobile on naaptol based upon thier adveritisement in hidustan times(hindi) news paper published from ranchi . i have received the set against order no. 77917. but the set was defective. i have tried to contact the firm so many times regarding return of the set against warranty. but non has recieved my call in thier complain dept. phone even after repeated calling . ultimately i have rerutned the set by first flight courier limited vide no. u23124139 on 12/11/09. i have not received the set so far . they itimated that they will send the set after repair of the same. but i donot need the repired set beacause if i recieve the same set again i have to waste my precious time in complaining and receive the new.set . hence i request you to take up the matter with the firm for early replacememt with new set.

thinainking you

Name: Vikas Pawar
Mobile: 9974159512
Naaptol order No. 39425
Order date : 21/08/2009
Name of item: Ephone
Delivery and payment date: 04/09/2009

Deliver Defective product and not reay to replace it - Earphone for mobile/A local shop in Indore

Dear madam/ Sir

I purchased a ear phone for my mobile phone from a local shop at Indore.After making the payment I find the product is defective,then I requested to the shopkeeper for replace it but he was not ready to replace it nor he gave me a original bill of purchasing the product.Now I want to make a compline against him.
Please guide me what should i do in this situation.

looking forward to here from you.

Thanks and regards
Krishna Yadav

Dear Mr Ashish Kumar,
we are apologies you, we are very sorry about to inconvenience you,
we will solve your problem within few days and definitely you will get your product
as soon as possible. any query about that please call us we will happy to help you.

Dear Mr vikas pawar,
we will solve your problem

Dear Mr mohd yunus,
we will solve your problem

Dear Ashish

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our customer care executive will get in touch with you and address your issue with right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.Please feel free to contact at replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com.You will receive response within 24 hrs of the mail sent.

Customer Care Team Naaptol

Defective item and cheating - Naaptol.com

1. Delivered the ordered mobile in defective condition.
2. After sending back no acknowlegement of product and no reply of the mails and then after pursuing through other source update the all details on same time for receiving and ready for reshipping the product.
3. No redelivery after even 15 days passed away after receiving the product and they say that it would be redeliver the product within 10 days.
4. No communication and response through mail and sms, even after at least 10 times mailed to them and to call on call centre they do not give the proper details and also do not connect with the seniors.
5. The same product was available just after 6-7 days at the 10% lower price ie. just aftre my first delivery of the product.
6. As they got their money earlier hence they do not show their interest properly and not taking resposibilities properly.
yameen

not apearing in news paper - advertising

Dear sir

my number is 9964441577 i am tring to run business past 27months i could not achive it please help me sum one is stoping me traking my number and spoling my business peppol

battery is not not working in 1/2 hour above - tcl digital video camera

dated 01/02/2010
to
the
Compact International,
Mumbai.

Sub.: Complaint of Non compliance of job.

I have purchased one TCL DV 708 still image digital video camera vide order No. 140590 Dt. 08.01.2010. The camera developed some problem & was completely dead. I had contacted your service center in delhi .

But till date, inspite of my various visits, neither they have repaired the set nor have replaced it.Every time their reply is that the required spare part is out of stock .

Please service center address the concern body parts to the job work company shop electronics Pvt. Ltd. Delhi& noida. Please note if the set is not repaired / replaced withih 15 days, I will be complled to go Consumer Court.

Thanking You,