Naaptol - Mobile phone not delivered

Mukesh Jha on Jun 4, 2012
I have purchased a Mobile Handset (sony w 910i) from M/S Napptol in the month of March 2012, but after started using that handset we came to know that the handset is not a good one as there were so many defaults in that handset, like it was not reading the memory card, every time it was getting swithed off automatically, wehen we complain about it on 29th of March to the naaptol executive we were told that it will be changed all we need to courier it to the address which they send me on my mail few days after,(all the conversation made by me dated 29th March 2012 is tapped in my handset) I have couriered it to the address told by them and till today we have not receieved any output from Naaptol, however we have given them lot of mails and reminders about the same but they do not bother to solve the issus.
Because of naaptol i was not able to use my number 8511163902 for almost 3 month and i felt mental harrasment also, i feeling that i have been cheated by naaptol.

Comments

N Sep 10, 2011 by
pankajamehta Naaptol  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Mobile delivery - NAAPTOL

I have purchesed 9530 strom Blackberry from naptol&i have sent back on 13 Aug-for reparing till todays date i am following for same now they are not able to justifying my problem. so kindly help us

Pankaja
N Jun 4, 2012 by
Naaptol_Support

Dear Mr. Mukesh Jha,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would surely help you, kindly help us with your order id so that we can assist you further.

Kindly write back to us at crm@naaptol.com or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Please be assured of complete resolution.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Service.
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt.Ltd.

Naaptol - Mobile phone not delivered