Naaptol - Product was damaged, request for refund, No response

Bhargavi1182 on Jul 10, 2012
I have purchased a product from your company NAAPTOL. Order Details 4130611 are given below.

The day when i received the product (within 10 minutes) when i opened the package, i found the product was completely broken. Immediately i called your customer care back and told them i will send the product back and i need the refund. Till today i have been keep calling your customer care almost 25 times and waiting for them to refund the money.

I sent the product back to your company through bluedart couriers. Find the attached POD sheet. The Courier tracking number is 13579329072. Find the attached POD sheet for information on delivery.

Today when i called they said that they are processing my re-placement which i never asked at all. When i ask for something, they update their own information in the system, which is completely not acceptable. I need my money back. This is the very worst experience i am going through with your company.

I need my money back. I am now writing to CEO of the NAAPTOL and let me see what kind of response that i get back

Order Details
Product: Stunning Classic 1 Gram Gold Plated Heavy Jewellery Order Number - 4130611
Quantity: 1
Order Amount: 1698.00
Shipping Detail: BHARBAGAVI .E.G.
Current Status: Order Delivered
State Date: 2012-06-12 12:35:37.0
Status Description: This order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us. Please call 9223516148 for assistance.

Comments

N Jul 12, 2012 by
Naaptol_Customercare

Dear Customer,

As per our telephonic conversation, you said that you haven't received your refund cheque but we would like to informed you that we have already sent your cheque.

Kindly check below mention cheque details.

Cheque Favouring Name:- Bhargavi Govindarajulu
Cheque No:-150111
Refund Amount:-1698.00
Cheque Sent Via QUANTIUM SOLUTIONS courier & AWB No
:-D38756909.

we expect you to receive the cheque within 7-10 working days.

Do write us back at feedback@naaptol.com if the cheque is not delivered in 7 to 10 working days or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Request your patience in the interim.

Thanks & regards,

customer care
naaptol online shopping pvt.Ltd.
N Jul 13, 2012 by
Bhargavi1182

One of your customer care people with the name Siddharth spoken to me and informed that they will he be checking the Cheque status and update me on the same.

Till now i haven't received any update on the same.
N Jul 13, 2012 by
Bhargavi1182

I have not received any update even from the courier company. Let me wait for the same.

I need to receive the compensation for the money that i have spent calling your customer care more than 30 times, talking hours together and spending my hard earned money.

You people have to understand the customer's situation. This is the first and worst experience that i am undergoing with your company.

I really do not know even how many more days that i should wait for this to come to an end.
D Jul 16, 2012 by

Hi Team,

The Quantium Solutions have updated their site as it was delivered. But i have actually not received the cheque yet.

Please check and do the needful.

Tracking Result
Tracking No Reference No Origin Name Shipment Date Quantity Weight Destination Name Receiver Name Current Status Delivered Date Remarks
D38756909 4130611 BOMBAY Jul 5 2012 12:00AM 1 0.03000 CHENNAI BHARBAGAVI .E.G. DELIVERY SUCCESSFUL Jul 12 2012 4:00PM SIGNATURE/COCHOP
Status Updated Date Updated Location Remarks
DELIVERY IN PROGRESS 12/Jul/2012 13:58:48 CHENNAI
DELIVERY SUCCESSFUL 12/Jul/2012 16:00:00 CHENNAI SIGNATURE/COCHOP
D Jul 16, 2012 by

Naaptol Team,

I need to receive an update ASAP.

Also i need the compensation for all the money that i spent for calling your customer care and the frustration that i have gone through.

Rgds
Bhargavi
N Jan 24, 2013 by
nishantks5 Quantium Solutions  - Delhi, India

Product Not delivering - Quantium Solutions

Its been a week they have kept my courier in the Delhi branch and not delivering and they have also not putting the contact No on their website so that no one call them to inquire about their courier.

Naaptol - Product was damaged, request for refund, No response