Naaptol.com / 8 Gb Spy Pen Camera - PRODUCT WENT FAULTY

PRAKASH KUMAR RIJWANI
After watching an ad in news paper I placed an order of 8 gb spy pen camera with naaptol.com on 10 th july 09. The product was received by me on 1st aug 09. 0n 5 th aug it went faulty. i.e. the lap top is not finding the product. the button got fixed and even the recording is not working. Since then i have made a number of calls to 02261486148-22. Every time they take my mob. no. and say that they would call back.
But no one has called me as yet. moreover they deny giving complaint id.
Kindly register a case.

Comments

I am interested to purchase a 8gb Pen camera of naaptol.com
so can u send me in my address and also give the detail of
prince of the 8 gb pen camera.
A/58, Machana Colony, Shivaji Nagar,
Bhopal -India (462016)
Cell No:+91-9893848552/+91-8109270567

DEAR SIR,

After purchase a 16gb Pen camera of naaptol by order no. 163586 i am using the product for make a video but camera is not make video after 40 minute. Sir, Please give me soluation of this problum on my mail ID BK9812255590@gmail.com.

By Request

Bijender Kumar

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com or Supportfromnaaptol@naaptol.com.

Thank you.
Naaptol Customer Care.
N Apr 1, 2011 by
ganeshmehatar

dear sir,
im ganesh mehatar,
maine aap ke naptol se spy pen kharida hai, pahele battry back up ke karan naptol ko bhej diya,
dusara spy pen 1 mahine bad milala maine video recordin chalu kiya, recording sirf 16 minit chal rahi he.
kuch usme aur settin hogi to plz batao nahi to re payment kar do mera order no (1363892)
mera e mai id (ganeshm143@yahoo.in).
plz urjent reply
thanks,
ganesh
A Aug 18, 2011 by
jaideep00

I also agree with complains because I also purchased a spy pen camera which was delivered to me 4 month later after the order and as I got my product on 15 jan it was in broken condition I register my complain they sms me an address to send the product. I dispatch that product on that address but I didn't receive any response from their side. My order no.is 821766 Deepak Baran Rajasthan

Naaptol.com / 8 Gb Spy Pen Camera - PRODUCT WENT FAULTY