Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com

AMIT KUMAR SAHOO
I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER IN NAPTOL.COM FOR 5 IN 1 AIR SOFA BED AND ALSO GOT DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT BUT THAT WAS NOT OF GOOD QUALITY AND HAS LEAKAGE FROM DAY ONE, REGARDING THIS I AM COMPLAINING FROM LAST 25 DAYS BUT ALL IN VAIN, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ALWAYS SAYING THAT THEY WILL CALL ME BUT I HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE CALL FROM THERE SIDE, I AM VERY TENSED AND WORRIED BECAUSE MY RS.4OOO/- HAS WASTED PLUS CALL CHARGES ON DAILY BASIS, PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM.

Comments

Payment made, but product not deliver - Naaptol.com

My name is Viaks Pawar, my order No. 39425, I have purchased EPhone from Naaptol dt. 21-08-2009, after 7-8 days product faulty and reserve pickup to Naaptoll dt. 18-09-2009 at that time I have not received my Product, already payment made to Naaptol. My SMS business you send me immediately other wise i will SMS all over india "DON'T PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM NAAPTOL" I will wait only 16-10-2009 after that in your hand. send me as early as possible,

Jai Maharashtra !!!

Vikas Pawar
(M) 9974159512

SIR,

I WANT TO INSTAL THE MOBILE TOWER IN OUR PLOT 150YARDS AT NAZAFGARH (JAY VIHAR)

PLEASE SEND ME FULL DETAIL AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

THANKS

REGARDS
LOKENDER SINGH RAWAT
MOBILE NO. 9810982253

i had ordered pda mobiles long back 3months ago i had called them but no response from naptol .i had orded 2 mobiles .my contact no is 9492440047

I had applied for a e-phone from naptol which costs Rs.4999/- cash on delivery basis vide
booking no. 57679 on dt.26-9-2009 and delivered on
06th oct 09 vide blue dart courietr 58504344010
The time of booking I asked several question to the customer care about in case any problem
where do I get asistance such as defected etc:-they promised me in case any problem we will
send our engineer to your place after receiving your complaint and dont worry. when I get
the product and found ill- function I tried to approach the customer care but atleast 30
calls I made to get a satisfactory reply.

For my surprise they told me send the defected peice through blue dart courier Naptol,
Millenium building park, sector 3, bldg no.5, 3rd floor, Gala 308, Mahape, Navi mumbai,
400710.I am worried and tensed regarding this e-phone.Kindly arrange for replacement of this.

Babu Lal
# no24770, Street no.5, Baba deep singh nagar,
Bathinda,
Punjab
Mob.no.9316982829
Resi.0164-5009976

Your scrvice very bad, Rong,
Please other Person Nap Tol mattriel not recive.
this scrvice very bad. before Good Com. in Cell but After reading the complain of diffrent customer, i will say this very bad and cheating with the customer. I was also thinking to order one Spy Camera but now I have descided not to go further with company product.
I saw this scrvice very bad, DOG, MONKEY FOKEY for custember /Help Dask Person.

Mukesh
Jaiopur

Cstember Help Sask Person A DOG, MONKEY, DONKEY, FOKEY.

Mukesh
Brar Ls

i Lakhvinder singh from Anoopgarh, Distt.sri Ganganagar Rajasthan.i was take a 8GB pendrive fromnaptol.he is not working.they doing working only 5 or 6 minuts and then battery down(battery not working) please solve my problem.i take not work from pendrive also10 minitus.my phone number is (09875299356 & 09785494797)pease u sure note my requiest and solved my problem. very very thanks.

d ncxhgv

SENDED DEFECTIVE PRODUCT (SMART PHONE) OUR ORDER NO.82134, BY NAAPTOL. NOBODY IS LISTENING TO THE COMPLAINTS.

My is 72665
ye oder abhi tak nahi ayaa kiya dene ka man nahi heap ki jankari ke liye batadu ki ye oder abhi tak app ki compani ke pass pada he kiya erada he app ka is mamle me kuch kijiye kisi bhi order ane me itna time lagta he ye kiya ho raha he me peovid ki gayi service se bahut dukhi hu kabi ye kharabi kabhi wo kharabi

I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER IN NAPTOL FOR E-PHONE AND ALSO GOT DELIVERY ON 30 SEPT. 2009 BUT THAT WAS A DEFECTIVE PIECE, REGARDING THIS I AM COMPLAINING EVERYDAY BUT ALL IN VAIN, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ALWAYS SAYING THAT THEY WILL CALL ME BUT I HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE CALL FROM THERE SIDE, I WORRIED BECAUSE MY RS.1999/- HAS WASTED PLUS CALL CHARGES ON DAILY BASIS, PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM.

Abdul Vasim Khan

I have bought kinoscope at order date 26/08/09 and got delivery after one and half maonth.But now its video and voice recording is blocked only pen drive is working.
my order no.41079(8 GB PEN DRIVE WITH KINESCOPE)
Customer Name -Jaspal Mahey

.I ordered for EPhone (order No 47535, dated 8/9/09) I received cell phone that I found to be defected one and the same was returned to Naptol for replacement as per their instructions, however, now it is more than 3 months I haven’t received yet the replacement despite my repeated reminders and phone calls, now from last two days their all telephone numbers have been out of order.

I suspect Napol is not an ethical organization, they seems to be on run after committing fraud with many customers like me

I have return a mobile hand set order no. 102076, on 26.12.2009 and same you have recieved 28th Dec.2009 but you have not replace the mobile set may kindly send immediately. if delayed by you, we go to consumer court(foram)
your naptol officials are not bothered to my daily call to him.

these people and company are only thugs so keep urself safe by keeping a safe distance from them

i want to buy one camcoder digitel video camera.dear friend's can you tell me that it is good to buy from naptol .com or not????????????????

ordered Shipment not received - Naaptol.com

I bouught one mobile from naaptol.com on 16th jan 2010. thru icici bank credit card and amount already debited in my account on same day.
order no.147226 and i lodge the complain also for the same but still i have not received the same
Please help me how i can get that

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com or else you can call on customer care No. 09223516148.

Naaptol Customer Care.

Naaptol Customer Care.

I HAVE PURCHASED 2 MOBILE PHONES LEPHONE A1 THREE MONTHS AGO, I DIDNT RECIEVE MANUAL FOR THE PHONE.THE BATTERIES PROVIDED BY THEM ARE NOT WORKING, I HAVE MADE MANY COMPLAINTS AND THE NUMBERS ARE 11323, 30607, 30609.MY WORK ORDER NOS ARE 85617&103251.THEREFORE I REQUEST ALL THE CUSTOMERS TO BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY NEITHER SUPPLY AUTHENTIC GOODS NOR THEY TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS.THEREFORE I REQUEST THE COMPANY TO SOLVE MY COMPLAINTS ATLEAST NOW AND TRY TO PROVE THE GENUINES OF YOUR COMPANY.

Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com