Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com

AMIT KUMAR SAHOO
I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER IN NAPTOL.COM FOR 5 IN 1 AIR SOFA BED AND ALSO GOT DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT BUT THAT WAS NOT OF GOOD QUALITY AND HAS LEAKAGE FROM DAY ONE, REGARDING THIS I AM COMPLAINING FROM LAST 25 DAYS BUT ALL IN VAIN, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ALWAYS SAYING THAT THEY WILL CALL ME BUT I HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE CALL FROM THERE SIDE, I AM VERY TENSED AND WORRIED BECAUSE MY RS.4OOO/- HAS WASTED PLUS CALL CHARGES ON DAILY BASIS, PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM.

Comments

I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PRODUCT .I BOUGHT MOBIL TOUCH P PHONE .MY PHONE DISPLAYED WAS BROKEN WHAT CAN I DO, SO I HAVE A BOUGHT A NEW PRODUCT, SO PLZ HELP ME

I had ordered for Spy cam pen almost 15 day ago . The courier Aromax telephoned me. He did not wait for my arrival. He went away. After repeated telephone call he came with small pocket and asking to pay 1749 rupees. I had asked to open and given demo as the piece may be defective as I am seeing the comments. He gone away with the product. I feel that the company local personal should come with the packet and should open and given demo that will be fine

hello sir,
i purchased the spy pen from naptol.com. the courier comes just tomorrow. but there are foulty picece. the camera are miss allign. the blue light of detection cant turn on & the switch cant turn of. there are many faults. i just not use it. n found too much fault in it.it is vary careless from u sir. my order code No:-207595
n the quality of product is also lower class. the glading are not proper the user manual is also just like a copied page. n the box are also brake when i recieve.
it is too much. i want replacement.with the good one. & wht about the courier charges its not my fault its your fault.u must care of custemer. the satisfaction is important.
i want quick reply. u see my order & call me what to do? where i send u this faulty piece?
i hope u quick reply me.
Regard Yagnesh Dave

i did not recieved my mobile booking no is 215379 & on i want to know that on which address i will recieved my mobile 9650 smart phone
Sakshi

This is regarding order # 204121 for hamper 673, placed on 7th March 2010.

The payment for the product was made from my credit card via IVR and as per the scheme the stylish watch should also be delivered to me along with the product. I have received my order and the watch is not present in the pack.

From last 7 days, I have been chasing the customer care. But no response. Each time I am asked to call Sales office and Sales Office asks me to call back customer care. Don't know when will this game ends.

I donot know what to do now...

Sakshi

MY MOBALIE IS NOT STARTS SO PIZ TELL ME

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on replyfromnaaptol@naaptol.com or Supportfromnaaptol@naaptol.com.

Thank you.
Naaptol Customer Care.

Thank you.
Naaptol Customer Care.

though the company is froud.someone has to go for consumer court to lounch the complaint.this company is also giving ad.in leading news paper htey have to stop the advertising.

i was also thinking to buy a mobile.but now i have changed my mood after reading all complaints

mera naam lajpat singh 09899114899(lajpat_singh@rediffmail.com) new delhi hai maine aap se e3300 phone kiya tha 6/04/2010 ko wo defected nikla maine wapas beja 30/04/2010 ko abhi tak koi jabab nahi aaya kya mai apna phone / payment, bhul ja u mai ye es liye kah raha hu ki aabhi tak koi responce nahi mila phone karta hu kahte hai call aa jayegi abhi ntak to koi call nahi aai batao main kaya karu

I am SHOCKED to learn that what the HELL our Government doing in this regard?
All the concerned people must be taken under custody of law and order.
How can we trust anything that we daily watch and read in almost every National and Regional Newspapers, which is believed to be the most authentic format of news and broadcasting in our country.
Looking for a revolution against the frauduance arround us!
Anand K Singh
anandksingh4u@rediffmail.com

REFRENCE NO - 274157
Mirza humaun kabeer beg.
phatak abdullah khan rae bareli u.p.
my order no - 274157 (smart phone i6 pro ) deted -03.04.2010

Dear Customer,

Would request you to kindly provide us with your order number or mobile number so that we can help you effectively on your complaint.
You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. 09223516148

Thanking you in anticipation.
Naaptol Customer Care

Mobile: 9623985692
Order No-447601
Complaint- Not received money yet
dt - 18/06/2010

I have have return send the product as per address, the proof of delivery fax send at your fax but till i have not the received the confirmation of the produtct & the money. I'll waiting for the same

thanking you

My order number 297837 and send the my Video cam recoder DV540 wespro threw curier. call me then Plz...

Same thing happened with me aswell. I ordered for a boss 3300 touch screen phone few days back. the phone came to me through courier with out charger and the phone was dead. the screen was not working at all. i spoke with customer care and complained about the same. they told me to send it back through courier and they will replace it. now they have send me the same phone after 15 days and its still not working properly. please advice how to go further. thanks .. sachin email sahgal.sachin@gmail.com

THE NAAPTOL COMPANY IS A VERY FRAUD, CHEATER, VULAGR COMPANY . THEY ARE THIEVES EATING PUBLIC MONEY.THEY ARE TOO BAD AS IT CANNOT BE EXPRESSED IN WORDS.THEY ARE DOING CHEATING WITH THE INNOCENT CUSTOMERS. I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AS THEIR PRODUCTS ARE OF CHEAP MATERIAL AND ARE OF NO USE.THE WASTE PRODUCTS IS BETTER THAN THEIR PRODUCTS.THIS COMPANY HAS BETRAYED ITS EVERY CUSTOMER AS NO CUSTOMER IS LEFT FOR THEM AS THE TRUE FACE OF THIS COMPANY (THE CHEATER FACE) HAS COME INFRONT OF THE PEOPLE.I HEREFORE REQUEST THE PM OF OUR COUNTRY TO GIVE THE BEHOLDER OF THE COMPANY SEVERE PUNISHMENT WHICH THEY DON"T FORGET IN THE FUTURE.INDIA WILL PROGRESS ONLY WHEN THESE KIND OF CHEATER COMPANIES WILL BE BANNED AND THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THE COMPANIES.

you should file a case in consumer court before doing so give a 10 days notice to the company telling your intention.

my oder number is 811811 navratan me 3 manth weting my oder please disphase my dv 540

Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com