Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com

AMIT KUMAR SAHOO
I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER IN NAPTOL.COM FOR 5 IN 1 AIR SOFA BED AND ALSO GOT DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT BUT THAT WAS NOT OF GOOD QUALITY AND HAS LEAKAGE FROM DAY ONE, REGARDING THIS I AM COMPLAINING FROM LAST 25 DAYS BUT ALL IN VAIN, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ALWAYS SAYING THAT THEY WILL CALL ME BUT I HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE CALL FROM THERE SIDE, I AM VERY TENSED AND WORRIED BECAUSE MY RS.4OOO/- HAS WASTED PLUS CALL CHARGES ON DAILY BASIS, PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM.

Comments

I am SHOCKED to learn that what the HELL our Government doing in this regard?
All the concerned people must be taken under custody of law and order.
How can we trust anything that we daily watch and read in almost every National and Regional Newspapers, which is believed to be the most authentic format of news and broadcasting in our country.
Looking for a revolution against the frauduance arround us!
Anand K Singh
anandksingh4u@rediffmail.com

REFRENCE NO - 274157
Mirza humaun kabeer beg.
phatak abdullah khan rae bareli u.p.
my order no - 274157 (smart phone i6 pro ) deted -03.04.2010
saahil

Dear

I think we should go to CONSUMER COURT"

Dear Customer,

Would request you to kindly provide us with your order number or mobile number so that we can help you effectively on your complaint.
You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. 09223516148.

Naaptol customer care.

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. 09223516148

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologise for the inconveniece caused to you. We are working on your complaint and in next 10 working days you will recieve your Headset.

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. 09223516148

Naaptol Customer Care

Defective product received and send back however fresh product not received - Naaptol.com

My order number is 355602. I received defetive piece which had imei problem And I have sent back the same. The same is received at Aditya infotec at Hyderabad however the CRM team has not updated the same in their records nither we had received fresh piece. I have faxed pod copy and even send the same on email atleast 30 times each.
However I have not received any reply. I am forced to go to consumer forum and go for a policy complaint. IF I soon don’t receive a product.

My mobile number is 9920077692,

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologise for the inconveniece caused to you. We are working on your complaint and in next 7 to 10 working days you will recieve your product.

ramvk611752 Naaptol.com  - Maharashtra, India

Cheating all over India - Naaptol.com

We are all in one family who get cheated from Naaptol.com.

Name-Order No.-Contact No.

Abhijit Salunkhe-239054
Kumar-357746
Malasrinivasan-158666
Akhilesh Kumar-326826

So please don't buy any product from the attractive advertisement from Naaptol.com.
Because that products are actractive when we see in ads., only.But actually they are not fit to use at all.
So once again Iam requesting all netshoppers-who buying products from net to don't buy from NAAPTOL.COM.

Cheating, False commitment, no response on making the complaint, irresponsible organization, fraud with customers. - Naaptol.com

There are number of issues which I would like to bring in notice.
1. I have received my order# 412569 on 27/05/2010. It was mobile phone, but the battery of the mobile was not been delivered along with the phone.
2. At the time of booking the order, I have been promised that if I will make the payment by credit card then I will get a wrist watch as gift. I made the payment by my credit card, but as promised I have not received the wrist watch.
3. All accessories/free gifts (including the charger of the mobile) delivered along with the mobile are defective. There are very high chances that the accessories/free gifts don’t belong to the mobile which I have ordered.
4. On the first day after receiving my order, I made a complaint about the batter and the defective accessories and now it’s already been 20 days, I have not yet received any update from Naaptol.com.
5. In spite of the complaint of first day, I made the complaint number of time in last 20 days, but every time I got the update as “You will receive your battery along with wrist watch and accessories with in next 7 – 10 days”, but I have not yet received any update.
6. Every time when I make a call and raise a request to talk with some senior person/executive or some responsible person, I got the reply that all the senior executives are busy or no one is available.
7. When I asked the procedure to return the product, I never get any satisfactory response.
8. On making a call to naaptol.com, once a representative have given me a complaint number with the promise that I will get a update in next 48 hours, but next after 2 or 3 days I enquired the status with that same complaint number, I have been told that this complaint number does not exist. Here again I have been cheated by providing a fake complaint number.
9. Yesterday it was first time when I got the chance to talk with some senior person and he again made a false promise by saying that he will let me know the status by Thursday Morning by around 10 am (17-June-2010) and will get it solved, but again I have not received any call.
10. The Cost of my calls to naaptol is more then the cost of the product.

Now after so many complaints, I am feeling that I have been cheated by Naaptol online shopping Pvt Ltd and it’s a fake organization.
Can you please let me know that after having so may false commitments from Naaptol.com , what should be my next step?

I would appreciate if you can let me know the process of returning the phone so that I will get my money back?
svb5692

Name- Sunil Vijay Bandagi
Address-H-2166, Vidi Gharkul, Hydrabad Road,
solapur
Mobile: 9623985692
Order No-447601
Complaint- Not received money yet
dt - 18/06/2010

I have have return send the product as per address, the proof of delivery fax send at your fax but till i have not the received the confirmation of the produtct & the money. I'll waiting for the same

thanking you

My order number 297837 and send the my Video cam recoder DV540 wespro threw curier. call me then Plz...

Same thing happened with me aswell. I ordered for a boss 3300 touch screen phone few days back. the phone came to me through courier with out charger and the phone was dead. the screen was not working at all. i spoke with customer care and complained about the same. they told me to send it back through courier and they will replace it. now they have send me the same phone after 15 days and its still not working properly. please advice how to go further. thanks .. sachin email sahgal.sachin@gmail.com

i agree naaptol is cheating co.

we are duty bound to aware all of citizen of counry about naaptol cheating co.

THE NAAPTOL COMPANY IS A VERY FRAUD, CHEATER, VULAGR COMPANY . THEY ARE THIEVES EATING PUBLIC MONEY.THEY ARE TOO BAD AS IT CANNOT BE EXPRESSED IN WORDS.THEY ARE DOING CHEATING WITH THE INNOCENT CUSTOMERS. I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AS THEIR PRODUCTS ARE OF CHEAP MATERIAL AND ARE OF NO USE.THE WASTE PRODUCTS IS BETTER THAN THEIR PRODUCTS.THIS COMPANY HAS BETRAYED ITS EVERY CUSTOMER AS NO CUSTOMER IS LEFT FOR THEM AS THE TRUE FACE OF THIS COMPANY (THE CHEATER FACE) HAS COME INFRONT OF THE PEOPLE.I HEREFORE REQUEST THE PM OF OUR COUNTRY TO GIVE THE BEHOLDER OF THE COMPANY SEVERE PUNISHMENT WHICH THEY DON"T FORGET IN THE FUTURE.INDIA WILL PROGRESS ONLY WHEN THESE KIND OF CHEATER COMPANIES WILL BE BANNED AND THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THE COMPANIES.

you should file a case in consumer court before doing so give a 10 days notice to the company telling your intention.
poonam56 Naaptol.com  - Maharashtra, India

I AGREE TOTALLY MY ORDER NUMBER IS 905374 AND AMOUNT IS 2999.00 I HAVE NOT RECVED THE PRODUCT NOR THE REFUND, NAAPTOL IS CHEATING EVERY ONE WHO THINKS THE AD IS PLACED IN THE REKNOWNED NEWS PAPER THE TIMES OF INDIA, AND FALL PREY WITH THESE SORT OF ADS.

my oder number is 811811 navratan me 3 manth weting my oder please disphase my dv 540

Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com