Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com

AMIT KUMAR SAHOO
I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER IN NAPTOL.COM FOR 5 IN 1 AIR SOFA BED AND ALSO GOT DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT BUT THAT WAS NOT OF GOOD QUALITY AND HAS LEAKAGE FROM DAY ONE, REGARDING THIS I AM COMPLAINING FROM LAST 25 DAYS BUT ALL IN VAIN, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING AND ALWAYS SAYING THAT THEY WILL CALL ME BUT I HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE CALL FROM THERE SIDE, I AM VERY TENSED AND WORRIED BECAUSE MY RS.4OOO/- HAS WASTED PLUS CALL CHARGES ON DAILY BASIS, PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT MY PROBLEM.

Comments

N May 12, 2011 by
saswatiC

I read this complaint and really feel sorry for the customer.
I have no 1st hand experience regarding this naptol cases.

But after going through your problem, i searched the address of naptol on Internet and whatever I found is... Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1
Millennium Business Park, Mahape
Navi Mumbai - 400710

Tel: +91 22 2778 2326
Fax: +91 22 2778 2325

You can visit this link also, where I got the address.. http://www.salenavigate.com/naptol_profile-54.html

Saswati
A Oct 28, 2011 by
knikeshetty

Yes the product of naptol is not standard one. I have purchased one mini refrigerator i got delivery just yesterday but to my surprise the door of the same got damaged and i hv kept it for 48 hours for cooling but the cold which i get is not at all sufficient instead of that i can better store water in mud pot... I have decided to lodge a complaint before the Consumer court. Better you too lodge a complaint and teach a lesson to these online cheaters...
A Nov 27, 2011 by
aviatorarun

Naptol's service is the worst i have seen. I ordered a 8GB Pen drive 2 months ago, and it never reached me because of their useless courier company 'Aramex'.
Somehow fought for 3 weeks by writing to all the peoples in their sales department and got my money back.

My sincere advice to you people is better try online retailers like Flipkart, Letsbuy or Snapdeal. Even Ebay is giving a fantastic customer support.
N Apr 3, 2012 by
kiran jaiswal

I am KIRAN JAISWAL. I got a VOX 507 + Full Touch Screen Multimedia Mobile + bluetooth on order No.3678307 and got delivered through bluedart courier on payment of Rs.3298.0. The device is defected, its display is not working properly and even can’t hear voice while talking . after receiving product when I checked I gave complaint to customer care on 9223516148 and I have already sent mails in this reg. to 'support@naaptol.com' on 3rd april 2012.

From 27/03/2012 I keep calling customer care I contacted Naaptol complaints number 9223516148 and got the reply that I would receive a call from nearby company 48 working hours.

Today 06/04/2012 I contacted the Naaptol complaints again and could get the same reply but with a slight modification that the courier would collect the device back and after that they would try to send a new one after 48 working hours. During the telephone talk, they disconnected abruptly and. I feel cheated. Please help me to recover my loss.

THE NAAPTOL COMPANY IS A VERY FRAUD, CHEATER, VULAGR COMPANY . THEY ARE THIEVES EATING PUBLIC MONEY.THEY ARE TOO BAD AS IT CANNOT BE EXPRESSED IN WORDS.THEY ARE DOING CHEATING WITH THE INNOCENT CUSTOMERS. I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AS THEIR PRODUCTS ARE OF CHEAP MATERIAL AND ARE OF NO USE.THE WASTE PRODUCTS IS BETTER THAN THEIR PRODUCTS.THIS COMPANY HAS BETRAYED ITS EVERY CUSTOMER AS NO CUSTOMER IS LEFT FOR THEM AS THE TRUE FACE OF THIS COMPANY (THE CHEATER FACE) HAS COME INFRONT OF THE PEOPLE.I HEREFORE REQUEST THE PM OF OUR COUNTRY TO GIVE THE BEHOLDER OF THE COMPANY SEVERE PUNISHMENT WHICH THEY DON"T FORGET IN THE FUTURE.INDIA WILL PROGRESS ONLY WHEN THESE KIND OF CHEATER COMPANIES WILL BE BANNED AND THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THE COMPANIES. THIS COMPANY IS ALSO GIVING Ad.IN LEADING NEWSPAPERS THEY HAVE TO STOP THE ADVERTISEMENT OF THIER PRODUCTS.
N Jun 18, 2012 by
Siddharth Majumdar Naaptol  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

wrong delivery of handset after one and half month - NAAPTOL

sir/mam

THIS IS SIDDHARTH MAJUMDAR ,ORDERED IN NAAPTOL COMPANY ON 4TH OF MAY 2012 A LG FATHOM VS750 WID 3G.ON 18TH JUNE I RECIEVED A HANDSET SAME MODEL BUT CDMA ENABLED ,WHERE THERE REPRESENTATIVE COMFIRMED ME ITS A GSM HANDSET WHILE TAKING MY ORDER .NOW AFTER SO MANY HARSMENT .TELL ME WAT CAN I DO .?HAVE REJISTERED COMPLAIT TO THERE EXECUTIVE MR .BISWAJIT ,COMPALINT NO. IS 2913782,NOW THERE R ASKING ME TO RETURN THIS HANDSET AFTER DOING PAYEMENT TO DELHI ,THERE VENDOR.AFTER THAT THEY WILL SEND ME NEW HANDSET OF GSM SAME MODEL,PLS TELL ME WHO WILL TAKE RESPOSIBLITY OF MY MOBILE OR MONEY WHICH I HAVE PAID?THIS IS MENTALY HARASMENT OF MINE FROM THIS COMPANY.PLS LOOK UPON THIS MATER IN URJENT BASE.

SIDDHARTH MAJUMDAR
N Jun 21, 2012 by
Naaptol_Support Naaptol  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Dear Siddharth,

As per telephonic conversation you said that you have sent back product at our warehouse address for replacement.

We regret for the pro-longed delay in dispatching the replacement to you. Please accept our apologies over this incident.

We have escalated the issue to our concerned logistics and vendor team and awaiting a revert on the same.

Request your patience in the interim.

Thanks & regards,

customer Care
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt.Ltd.

Naaptol.com - fraud by naptol .com