Cheating, False commitment, no response on making the complaint, irresponsible organization, fraud with customers. - Naaptol.com
There are number of issues which I would like to bring in notice.
1. I have received my order# 412569 on 27/05/2010. It was mobile phone, but the battery of the mobile was not been delivered along with the phone.
2. At the time of booking the order, I have been promised that if I will make the payment by credit card then I will get a wrist watch as gift. I made the payment by my credit card, but as promised I have not received the wrist watch.
3. All accessories/free gifts (including the charger of the mobile) delivered along with the mobile are defective. There are very high chances that the accessories/free gifts don’t belong to the mobile which I have ordered.
4. On the first day after receiving my order, I made a complaint about the batter and the defective accessories and now it’s already been 20 days, I have not yet received any update from Naaptol.com.
5. In spite of the complaint of first day, I made the complaint number of time in last 20 days, but every time I got the update as “You will receive your battery along with wrist watch and accessories with in next 7 – 10 days”, but I have not yet received any update.
6. Every time when I make a call and raise a request to talk with some senior person/executive or some responsible person, I got the reply that all the senior executives are busy or no one is available.
7. When I asked the procedure to return the product, I never get any satisfactory response.
8. On making a call to naaptol.com, once a representative have given me a complaint number with the promise that I will get a update in next 48 hours, but next after 2 or 3 days I enquired the status with that same complaint number, I have been told that this complaint number does not exist. Here again I have been cheated by providing a fake complaint number.
9. Yesterday it was first time when I got the chance to talk with some senior person and he again made a false promise by saying that he will let me know the status by Thursday Morning by around 10 am (17-June-2010) and will get it solved, but again I have not received any call.
10. The Cost of my calls to naaptol is more then the cost of the product.
Now after so many complaints, I am feeling that I have been cheated by Naaptol online shopping Pvt Ltd and it’s a fake organization.
Can you please let me know that after having so may false commitments from Naaptol.com , what should be my next step?
I would appreciate if you can let me know the process of returning the phone so that I will get my money back?