Naaptol.com - Refund not received

517199985
Dear Concern,

Futher to the huge paper adds in Andhra Pradesh daliy circulers, i have ordered on TCL 12mp Digital camera through the mentioned portal i'e Naaptol.com by using my credit card @ Rs.4100. After 10 days i have received a product from them which is not at all good product what they are promoting in their portal. Product received on 23-Sep-2010 and i have opened the product and check the roduct quality. they are promoting the product as 12x mega pixal camera but it is not even VGA camera which we will use in camera phones.

I have sent back that courier 25 Sep itself and they have received on 26 Sep itself. they said they will refund my amount with in 15 days. its been near to 60 days they are not even responding roperly to my queries. whenever i will call for the same they are avoiding by giving stpid answer wait for another week.

Kindly need your support to sue those kind of companies .

Pleas find the order number for the same below.

Order Details
Order Number Products Amount
768311 TCL DV 552 12MP Digital Camcorder with Free 2GB SD Card Rs.4199.00

Courier Details which i have sent to them.

DTDC courier , POD no : V03997526 ,

Address which i have sent : SRP Enterprises ltd, 134.,laxmi plaza, Laxmi industrial estate, nec link road, Andheri, Mumbai(W).

i have the proof of courier slip.

K Anil redd
Cell : 9885569192

Comments

partner Naaptol  - Maharashtra, India

Not received refund - NAAPTOL

hi all
we have ordered for apple i phone via naptol.com ( add available daily in mumbai mirror ). we got our order but the product was damaged and not as described in advertisement . hence we have refunded the same and still awaiting money for that. after followed up for 20 odd days we rec'd cheque and the courier
boy delivered that cheque in some other location hence we call up their call center for another cheque which they have refused to issue again. Pl help as still awaiting money . website name is naaptol.com and numbers are 9223451000 9223452000
A Mar 24, 2011 by
jkvaani Naaptol  - Maharashtra, India

i alrady booking one swing machine (7 month before) it came courier post office i paid money moneyorder.at same time i open the box broken the macine i saw/ at the same time return the office . i complaint so many times 200 rs waste for phone charges they r not response my call i have proof u r received copy (return courier) i am not getting machine . j.vijay - gudiyattam my no 9500785222 otherwise i will go consumercourt i want settlement

Naaptol.com - Refund not received