Nagar Nigam Lucknow - Application for improper garbage disposal in residential area.

arvindraja8
The Nager Ayukt
Nagar Nigam
Lucknow.

I beg to draw your kind attention to the insanitary condition of my locality. The sweeper and sweeper supervisor is very careless, because of his carelessness, drain remain choked. They give out foul smell and mosquitoes. It is harmful for health. Therefore I request you to take appropriate steps against this serious problem.
I hope you will be kind enough to look into the matter and get the place cleaned up as early as possible.

Date:-30-11-2010
Arvind Raja
Address: 164/118 Qubra Mamu Bhanja Haider Mirza Road Golagunj
Phone No.9918902014

Comments

Arvind Kumar Agarwala Garbage  - India

Non-disposal of refusals - Garbage

The complainant is the resident of L-1475, Sector-I, L.D.A.Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow-226 012 ( Tel no. 2421712, 4064228).

A few months back a road was constructed along with channel to drain off the rain water, for which the people had took out all such refusals in order to make the base plain and threw the same in front of our house which is creating a nuisance besides its look odd while passing through it.

Therefore, it is my humble request to you to please make necessary arrangments for its disposal at the earliest, to avoid any future inconvenience like stagnation of rain water etc.

Suman Agarwal
Kanwar Singh Chauhan Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

Insanitary conditions & encroachments - Insanitary Conditions & Encroachments

I have written nos of complaints to Dy. Commissioner Karol Bagh Zone M.C.D., about the encroachments, insanitory conditions prevailing in lane of houses comprises of house nos. 70 to 80 nos
of B- block of Inder puri New Delhi - 110 012 under Karol Bagh Zone of M. C. D. ward no 151.
The house no. A-15 falling in front of my house no. B-77, has been given permission to contruct 4th, storey though they do not have parking space to park one vehicle inside their house .They are already having 5 Vehicles & are parking on the road blocking the passage of other houses. This is not the end, one Mr. Mehta is taking out the mulba of his new contruction & is dumping the same in front of house B-78, adjacent to our house & has created insanitary conditions which are prevailing for the last 5months& is not concerened. The matter was brought to the notice of Dy, C ommr. K. B. Zone but of no avail. Once the 4th. storey is completed, the adding of vehicles are going to worsen the present situation. Had the M.C.D. followed the building by laws, such position would have never come across.It appears that the person is having all support of M.C.D. in doing illegal/ s may be with his blessings.

I would only say that, if M.C.D. is not concerned with illegal constructions, at least they must see that there is no problem to the neighbour, either in parking of vehicles especially when we are parking our vehicles inside our house & getting the mulba removed which is creating health hazard condtions.
K. S. Chauhan
deshdeepak shukla Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

I am a resident of 25/44 Indira nagar Lucknow (opposite to ICCMRT). I would like to aware you about the problem of garbage improper disposal in my residential area.
In front of my house & behind to ICCMRT a large amount of garbage is present in open space. In rainy season, it emits so foul smell having toxic germs & would cause many types of hazardous communicable diseases in this area but unfortunately nobody has taken any necessary action against it yet.

Therefore I request you to take appropriate steps against this serious problem of garbage collection in this residential area.
I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks & Regards Other neighbors also facing this problem
P N Shukla
25/44 Indira nagar
Lucknow
TARUN KUMAR VERMA Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

The Health Inspector

Sir
I beg to draw your kind attention to the insanitary condition of my locality. The sweeper is very careless .because of his carelessness, drain remain choked. They give out foul smell and mosquitoes. It is harmful for health.

Date:-26-07-2009 Your faithfully
Tarun KumarVerma
address: H.no 549/155 Bara Barha Alambagh
Safder Husain Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

The nager ayukt

Sir
I beg to draw your kind attention to the insanitary condition of my locality. The sweeper supervisor is very careless .because of his carelessness, drain remain choked. They give out foul smell and mosquitoes. It is harmful for health. Therefore I request you to take appropriate steps against this serious problem
I hope you will be kind enough to look in to the matter and get the place cleaned up as early as possible.

Date:-05-8-09 Your faithfully
safder husain & hurshpuram hasan ganj bawli saadatganj communities
address: H.no 365/75 hurshpuram hasan ganj bawli saadatganj Lko.
ph no 9452740284
jaideep pandey Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

will you please make the roads of my colony MIG in Aliganj Lucknow.
From Jaipandey
Journalist with IBN7
A K Dwivedi Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

Water Storage & Road Damage
I am AK Dwivedi c/o Malti Dwivedi i want to inform you that in rain period there is a situation of flooding of water in front of my lane from house no.548/271 suryanagar, nagar nigam zone-5, lucknow .And also I want to inform you that there is no construction of road while other part of colony have been constructed . So its my kind request to you that please take proper action against it.

Thanks & Regards
Mobile No.-9450369098
SUDHAKARDUBEY Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

To,
Nagar Nigam Lalbagh Lucknow

I am resident of Bajrang Nagar .There is a serious road encroachment By Mr Om Prakash Bajpayee in Gali no 2.They are making boundrywall in road area and blocked the road .Please take appropriate action .to preventt them by doing this encroachment.
Thanks &Regards
Sudhakar dubey
919451461921
Kashif Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

Garbage...Very Very Urgent Attention Required - Nagar-Nigam, Municipal corporation

Application for improper garbage disposal in residential area.
I am a resident of 164/50,Murshidabad House,
Haider Mirza Road,Golaganj ,
Lucknow-226018
In front of my house ,a large amount of garbage is present in open space. In rainy season, it emits so foul smell having toxic germs & would cause many types of hazardous communicable diseases in this area but unfortunately nobody has taken any necessary action against it yet.I have lodged several complaints on this issue but no action has been taken to improve the situation rather things are getting worse day by day. Supervizer is of this locality is least bothered about the problem.

I shall be highly obliged to you.Other neighbors also facing this problem

Thanks & Regards

Kashif Khan
164/50,Murshidabad House,
Haider Mirza Road,Golaganj ,
Lucknow-226018
Matloob Shamsi Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

Sub:- cleanliness of street.
With due respect I want to say that during the morning hours and dawn time near Guruduara street most of the cows and dogs used to take there shelter on the street, because of that, severe traffic problem are used to be faced by the people residing as well as the people doing shopping and carrying goods. Not only, there is a problem of there shelter, but there dung are so much irritating that those people who have the shop of selling goods used to face the problem of cleaning. Here cleaning doesn’t matter but if any urgent sale is being done then that place is wet, and it will make a problem for packing the goods.
Sir as I am the member of the society so I have the responsibility of informing you about the conditions of society. So please pay a serious attention on above points I will be waiting for your quick response.
Mohammad Matloob Shamsi, Date: 23/02/2010
Sr. Vice President,
Yahiyaganj Udyog Vyapar Mandal,
Yahiyaganj, Lucknow.
arvnifa1 Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

To,
Nagar Nigam Lalbagh Lucknow

I am resident of deopur Rajajipurm Lucknow .There is a no road & no sewar line encroachment by nagar nigam lucknow . we are face the rainy seson many dengerous postion. I have registerd a many compleint but con't take a any type action. Please take appropriate action to preventt them by doing this encroachment.
Thanks &Regards
ARVIND PATEL
work_spirit Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Ashish Arora S/o Shri Baldev Raj Add.: Water Works Compound, Nagar Nigam, Civil Lines, Moradabad-244001
My father has not been recd his pension since retirement 2001.Now in his 70 years old age he is running courts & katchery for justice but no hearing at all (Case No.: 622/2006 in Moradabad A.C.J.M.III Court) .Now he is totally short of fund & dont know how to manage his family. This is my most humble request in your honour plz do needful.
Thanks & regards
Ashish Arora S/O Shri Baldev Raj
Mob.No.: 94110-70643
E-mail: work_spirit@yahoo.com

Emp.of Nagar Nigam--Baldev Raj Add.: Water Works Compound, Nagar Nigam, Civil Lines, Moradabad-244001

C.C.to: 1) Prime Minister
2) Chief Minisyer of U.P.
2) Ministry of Law & Justice
3) Allahabad High Court
skvlucknow Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

The Health Inspector

Date:-15-06-2010

Shiv Kumar
address: 643/103 Nayak Nagar Sitapur Road
rdk Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

I am Mrs. Radha w/o Mr. Manoj Kumar residet at 564/89 Guru Nanak Nagar, Alambagh (Behind Kapoor Dary) Lucknow. In My Residensial Gali the road (3.2 mtrs.x 90 mtrs.) is not constructed even up to till date.Many complaint given to " Nagar Ayuckt, Nagar Nigam, Lucknow with Covering Letter of H, ble Sri Suresh Chandra Tewari, Vidhayak, 88, Cant Lko. which complaint No. is 6372/PCE(date: 15.11.07), 1758CE/(5)/AMV/(5)(date:17.11.07), AMC-A (07.12.09)1224/MMC, 3295/M/AMC-A/09 CE/ 08.12.09, resulting J.E. /AMV Mr. S.P.Tewari visited gali, made drawing and estimate Rs.2, 48, 657.54 which is without estimate no., without date and without signature. Presently gali is very muddy, and very poor and all childrens are facing a problem of “ Jal Bharaw” every morning while they are going to school. All persons of this area’s are facing above problems every year in whole rainy weather.
So, Kindly it is requested that the give full attention regarding this letter.
Thank you, very much.

All Gali Niwasi.
renu singhal Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - India

I am a resident of 2/16 vishal khand gomti nagar Lucknow . I would like to aware you about the problem of garbage improper disposal in my residential area.
In front of my house a large amount of garbage is present in open space. In rainy season, it emits so foul smell having toxic germs & would cause many types of hazardous communicable diseases in this area but unfortunately nobody has taken any necessary action against it yet.

I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks & Regards Other neighbors also facing this problem

The Nager Ayukt
Nagar Nigam

Date:-11-12-2010
Rais Haider
Address: Abbas Nagar Muftiganj Hussainabad, Lucknow.
Phone No.9807712124

plz do effictive measures
Consumer Complaints Personal  - India

Application for the some neighbours problem in residential area - Personal

Respected Sir,

I have problem in Residantial. sir our nebougher is every time bed words fight our femily. our problem is my house and ramanlal house betwwen water clearing problem
N Feb 22, 2011 by
PriyaGrace Nagar Nigam Lucknow  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

improper street - corporation colony

Corporation colony , new washermenpet ,tondairpet depot
all wastages are throw over platform itself,so many guys are treat like as bath room,they are used as toilet room,so pls consider this complaints,many diseases are affected.its public place so many girls,children are across over there,,its very irritating and horrible
N Jun 25, 2011 by
asthanacdri

TO.
Mr. Shailesh Kumar Singh
Commissioner
Lucknow Municipal Corporation

I would like to draw your kind attention about people of JYOTI ENVIRONMENT started collection of Rs. 40/- from resident of VIRAT Khand Gomti Nagar lucknow on the name of NAGAR NIGAM.
They are only asking for garbage collection and they are
not cleaning outside campus of the house ie. sides of the roads and seavage in front of each house.
When the house are not clean from front what is the advantage of giving them only garbage of house.
Presently we have kept a private sweeper who is working here for the last 10 years and doing all cleaning work and we are fully satisfied with his services.
It is not fair and illegal and why we should pay RS 40/- to two sweepers for the same work.
Either they should clean in front of house as well as collect garbage from the house or we should use old facility that suits to us so that we can pay to only one person.
We should also have a genuine notice fron the office of Municipal Corporation of Lucknow.
Please see into the matter and do the needful.

Dr. R.K.Asthana, Ph.D