Nair Gas Services, Vikas Puri - Booking of Gas.

ranibhagra

I have taken a gas connection from Nair Gas Service, Vikas Puri. My Gas consumer number is 4309. I am a working lady and I always book the gas through telephone. For the last one month i.e. November, 2008 they always kept phone busy. If by chance the phone rang, they never pick up the phone. Another problem is their supplier of gas cylender always bring the complete gas.

Consumer.

Comments

Incomplete gas cylinder. - Nair Gas Service

By mistake, in my earlier complaint, by mistake I wrote that they bring complete gas. Sir they always bring less filled gas cylenders.

Complaint

I agree with the complaint filed above even i am facing this problem from past 5 to 6 months so i request u to kindly take an action against them

Booking of Gas

I have taken a gas connection from Nair Gas Service, Vikas Puri. My Gas consumer number is T-2202. I am a working lady and I always book the gas through telephone & My brother go to office and booking know in two days but the man & women call the abuses on the brother. For the last one month i.e. December, 2008 they always kept phone busy. If by chance the phone rang, they never pick up the phone. Another problem is their supplier of gas cylender always bring the complete gas.

Best Regards
Puneet Mehta

Gas Booking - Nair Gas Services

Agency Name - Nair Gas Services, , G-3, Soldier Tower, G-Block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi

Customer No. 18231

Customer Name - Gangadharan KT, 774, LIG Flats, Hastsal, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59

I have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 3-4 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Either the phones are ringing or busy.

Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas booking done.

So concerned & responisible Authorities are requested to look into this matter urgently.

Thanking you,

Yours,

Gangadharan KT
09868392824 (Mobile)
N Feb 28, 2011 by
DCP008

Booking of Gas.

I have taken a gas connection from Nair Gas Service, Vikas Puri. My Gas consumer number is 322. I am a working lady and I always book the gas through telephone. For the last one month i.e. Febuary, 2011 they always kept phone busy. If by chance the phone rang, they never pick up the phone. Another problem is their supplier of gas cylender always bring the incomplete gas.and never provide the slip.

Thanks & Regards
Bala Dutt

Consumer.
A Mar 23, 2011 by
sunilrajput1982

Dear all

m y name is dinesh kumar my cunsumer no 5891 i have booke my celinder first time dated on 5/3/2011 till time i have not recived my celinder i have already complaint for celinder i have sent mail but till time not recived my celinder agaion i booked my celinder dated on 15/3/2011 but again till time i have not recived my celinder when i call customer care i dont know why the phone is not connected plz suggest me what shoud i do

thansk

N Apr 5, 2011 by
ranibhagra

Yes, I agree with that. My consumer no. is 4309. As I applied for gas from Niar Gas Agency online on 24.3.2011, but I have not got the gas celinder yet. I checked the delivery online service, they told that your gas celinder is delivered on 31.3.2011. But today is 5.4.2011, I have not got the gas celinder. I checked the position with Niar Gas Agency on 4.4.2011, they said to me that they are supplying the celinder today i.e. 4.4.2011. It is better to contact the Area Officer or Area Inspector, and officials from Ministry itself.
thanks.
N Apr 28, 2011 by
Usha_Rani

Respected sir,
I have taken a gas connection from Nair Gas Service, Vikas Puri. My Gas consumer number is 19340. I am a working lady.I always book the gas through telephone.i always get the cyclinder without seals and some weight of cyclinder reduce. I think delivery boy do some illegal steps.

Usha Rani
9711209211
N Sep 15, 2011 by
bishtsagar9091

My account number is 6644 with Nair Gas Agency. On 30/8/2011 my gas cylinder delivery comes and when I chekced the cylinder, it was leaked and I have returned the same. Delivery boy confirmed me that he will delivery fresh cylinder tomorrow positively, but till now I have not received the delivery. I have contacted Nair Gas Agency office and informed them and they promised me that they will deliver it tomorrow, but they have not delivered.

I request IOC to look into my problem and take suitable action against Nair Gas Agency and marked CC to my mail id bishtsagar9091@gmail.com
A Jan 3, 2012 by
sancg2001

Hi. we can do a lot against this kind of agencies. please see the page

plz forward your complaints to the followings ids

lpgzon7@gmail.com, prdeodhar@indianoil.co.in, AKMALHAN@indianoil.co.in

all are senior people from indian oil

Plz remember to mention the name of the agency.

regds,
Santosh
N Aug 9, 2012 by
puspadevi

Respected sir,
I have taken a gas connection from Nair Gas Service, Vikas Puri. My Gas consumer number is 2209T. I am a senior citizen. I have not received my cylinder last six month. I am not able to reached at your office so please do in this regard

Puspa Devi
9582572011
N Mar 10, 2014 by
sangeetasahai

Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder Complaints

Respected sir,
I have taken a gas connection from Nair Gas Service, Vikas Puri. My Gas consumer number is 18724. I have not received my cylinder
Bookink date 23-feb-2014
Ref.no 292261

Sngeeta Sahai
# 9350886129

Nair Gas Services, Vikas Puri - Booking of Gas.