National Information & Communication Exchange(NICE) - Genuine or Not..?

Jagadeesh Ravi on Dec 16, 2011
Hi guys, I came to know that the National Information & Communication Exchange(NICE) is fraud or genuine..?
Did any one do it completely..? I mean they offer us to do a work from home system..

I think, this is their mail system for the past 2 to 3 years..

On the basis of the technical test, we have to inform you that you have been selected to work with us. After finishing the first assignment you have the option to work on regular salary basis.

To start working with us, you have to send (self-attested photocopies) of the following documents:

(a) Educational Certificates

(b) Work Experience Certificates (if any)

(c) Photo Identification / Permanent Address proof

(d) Photograph – 2 most recent passport size photographs

(e) Reference – Two references knowing since (year), name, postal address, phone number and email ID

(f) Refundable project security amount* of Rs 2500/- (Rs Two thousand Five Hundred) only either through cash at our office counter or demand draft drawn in favour of “National Information & Communication Exchange” payable at “New Delhi”.

* This is to safeguard the interest of the valuable projects, we handle on behalf of our prestigious clients, which will be refunded Rs 500 pm from second month onwards (along with your remuneration) as per the terms of appointment.

On the same day of receiving the above documents, you'll get Appointment offer letter from the organization along with the assignment details.

This offer can be availed within 6 days of receipt of the email. For any clarification or assistance please communicate with me.

This will open a new chapter of success in your career.

Thanks and regards,

Uma Sharma (HR Executive)

uma@niceguidance.in

National Information & Communication Exchange(NICE)

# 432 Kakrola Housing Complex

Dwarka More Metro (Left of Pillar 794)

New Delhi - 110 078

© National Information & Communication Exchange

Comments

N Dec 26, 2011 by
shiva.181989

i got a same mail from their side. what i do? i cant understand. plz frndz help me out...
N Dec 28, 2011 by
Komal Kedia

Yes, this is a fraud company. They have mailed me same. I have submitted 2500/- and submitted project brfore time. During project they are not going to give you any specification and any technical person will not be in contact with you. The non technical (HR Manager) given me the wrong specification.when I submitted my project ; then they given me testing report that the project is not according to our specification after 15 days of submission. They told me to come office to meet testing person. He given some specification to resubmit the project. Then I submitted the project according to the specification given in 5 days. After that I have hold to wait for 15-20 days for waiting for my testing report. Again they told me to come to meet to their office. Again told me some errors and to correct error within 1 day. I have submitted final report modifying again according to their specification. After 1 week I called them daily to know the result; but the HR manager daily told me that I am going to mail you today. I was fade up of following him everyday for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I got the reply that we have found some error and no further communication will be entertained.

They are totally a fraud company. They just give mails to collect 2500/- and after that you have to follow them daily. I have wasted all my valuable time, money and my hard work.

I suggest you to please not go for the project
A Jan 25, 2012 by
batra.ranju01

i recieved the same mail
A Mar 14, 2012 by
rk.pp21

This company is completely fraud.I successfully completed the project but then they told me that there is a B part also.Also they did not pay the remuneration amount that was Rs.15000.Everything written by komal kedia is absolutely correct.
A Mar 26, 2012 by
roy.ajeetkumar@yahoo.com

I recieved the same mail.. Thanks Komal ...
N Apr 2, 2012 by
vineeeet

ya my friends all are right come with me and complain against to this company. JAGO DOSTO JAGO. MY NO IS 8287229600. CALL ME AND COME WITH ME .PLZ
A Jun 10, 2012 by
anonymous2

everything written about the company by komal is hard core true becoz i was their for 2 months but got nothing in return thing z once they take ur money then they r least bothered and if u ask for salary they are like dnt worry u wil get ur salary bt d thing wateva dey say z absolutelz a big lie i asked them to mail me the link to upload my project bt they wastd our complete 2 month saying that we'll mail u the link but we got nothing apart from ol these they r shameles creatures
N Jun 27, 2012 by
jairaj12

this is totally fraud company...they want 2500 rs.only for our expenses..bcz they dont have a single Rs. to give any candidate as a salary..this is totally ""Hera-Pheri"" Company
N Jun 6, 2013 by
annusinghchandel

This company is completely fraud.I successfully completed the project but then they told me that there is a B part also.Also they did not pay the remuneration amount that was Rs.15000.Everything written by Pradyumn Singh Chandel is absolutely correct.

THis Company is Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud very Fraud .

niceguidance. in g2i. in mtelsoft. in gnxtsolution ADDRESS- # 432 or 425 Kakrola Housing Complex Dwarka Mor Metro Station near metro pillar no. 794 among four ... National Information & Communication Exchange(NICE) (complaint)

National Information & Communication Exchange(NICE) - Genuine or Not..?