National Insurance Co. Ltd. — Properly Not Settled Claim

pkchatterjee
I'm a customer having relation with National Insurance in MEDICLAIM & SAMPOORNA SURAKSHA HOUSE HOLD INSURANCE for more than a decade.This time only when my computer was burnt owing to LIGHTENING and the surveyor Mr. Indrajit deb was alloted from that time problem startd.THE FIRST TIME WHEN SURVEYOR CAME TO MY WANTED Rs. 25000.00 AND ASSURED THAT HE'LL MAKE THE COMPUTER OK .
As I was not agreed in his proposal he (Mr.Indrajit Debroy) HARRASED ME IN ALL RESPECT AND NOT ONLY THAT HE COMPELLED ME TO SIGN IN PRESENCE OF MR. B.D. GANGULY (asst. Mgr) at 8,India Exchange Place. Thereafter the surveyor settled only Rs.5327.00 AND TOLD ME THAT AS I WAS NOT GIVEN THE AMOUNT TO HIM SO HE HAD SHOWN HIS POWER. HOW TO HARRASS A CUSTOMER LIKE ME WHO DOESN'T PAY THE AMOUNT WHATEVER HE CLAIMS.

POLICY NO: 100800/48/06/3500001554
CLAIM NO: 100800/48/06/35/90000233

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND HELP ME TO GET THE PROPER REIMBURSEMENT. INSPITE OF SHOWING AND GIVING ALL THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO THE SURVEYOR AND Mr. B D GANGULY( ASST, MGR. OF NIC) WHY SHOULDN'T I GET THE PROPER REIMBUSEMENT.

IF YOU REQUIRE ANY DOCUMENT I'LL PRODUCE IT