National Securities Depository Limited (E-TDS Intermediary) - PAN No. issued but Card not received

SENGUPTA KAUSHIK
I had applied for my PAN CARD ON 20.6.2006 & acknowledgment No. is 050860100290856, to National Securities Depository Limited (e-TDS Intermediary) through Karvy Consultancy Ltd. (Varanasi/Mughalsarai) alongwith all necessary documents.
The status of my card is available in your site (BGAPS0328A / SENGUPTA KAUSHIK) a correction is to done it is KAUSHIK SENGUPTA not SENGUPTA KAUSHIK
I have already quarried several times in your site and it shows it has been despatched. Last 10 months back I again tried the same this time the status shows that " It has returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by courier agency is Consignee not available & the same has been re-despatched by post on 11.7.06 at the address for communication, indicated in the application".
But till date no PAN Card is delivered to me by any courier service or any post came till date. So I request you please issue me the PAN CARD and send to my residential address at the earliest.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

TAN NO. & LATTER REQUARD