natraj atta maker machine - service provided by them is really bad.

meenakshi rathore
i had bought the machine 2 years back since then lots of problem is there in the machine. when we bought the machine these people made lots of promises like 3 yr.guarantee and changing the machine parts under guarantee period but now they are not changing defected machine parts and they dnt even listen the complaints also. managing director of flora appliances dnt listen our complaints and is not doing anything about the complaint.

Comments

I BOUGHT A AATA MAKER 3Years back, but my machine is not working properly, jali is breaking again & again.

Dear sir
I have a ata maker from your comany, and from last 6 months its not working propery, the problem is while grinding it spreds allover the dust and some times it automatically stops, i had done comp. to service station but service eng. says that u have to change the spares but i dont think, its not a big prob to chang e spares, so plz give me some good option as soon as possible. my mo no is 09913320710

Pls send the information as soon as possible of the ata making machine
dimpal

dear sir,

i have a aata maker of your company, but the machine is not working properly my resident at GANDHINAGAR(gujarat) pl. give me the address of your company: service center at gandhinagar my mobile no. is 09925633730

dear sir

subject : natraj ata mekar
may date : 24/09/2010 na devse saurast tv mati natraj ata mekar (natraj jambo shree) karidi chhe pa te pice kharab avel chhe may natraj help line ma copline kari chhe pan aje one week thai gau pan koi jova pan nati avu maro compline no : 4115 chhe to tame rekvest kavavi ne mari atamekar ne reparing & te pice badli apso
name: jayendra t patel
ahmedabad-382346.
my mobile no : 9924780281

THENK YOY
J.T.PATEL

natraj atta maker machine - service provided by them is really bad.

Complaint category Category: Appliances