Natural Pearl Set - 56263042 fake no.

jyoti Mestry
I received an SMS in it informing me that I have won a "Pearl Set Worth M.R.P. Rs.2500/. Absolutely Free." and I have to send "SMS LUCKY" to 56263042. These guys are small time fraudsters pearl set order form GHANSHYAMDAS JEWELLERS Since a gift worth "Rs.2500" is more "believable" some may think it is "genuine". After some Googling I came across "victims" saying that after sending the redemption reply, they asked for Rs.525 as "postal, insurance & handling charges" for sending it via courier. Someone even received the packet after a few days as Cash on Delivery was available and they received a very cheap looking pearl set.

Comments

I have also received a similar message from GHANSHAYAM JWELLERS, HYderabad.
wat to du nw???
Want an action to b taken against dat persun ASAP...

I have receive your meesage what is this
horam

Since cash on delivery option is available, we have the right to deny if the product is not 100% genuine as claimed in their "winners message" and the package can be send back to them in a polite way forcing them to incure loss on their shipment cost.

i have also received the same message, they said if you are agree to pay the courier charge 499 please send a message including your postal address i didnt replied.

i got this message from this number 9000332211, but they said if u want this pearl set u have to pay 499 at the time of delivery only thats y i am confused. what to do now ??

i also got the same sms today its fake i konw so wt i do i m police inspector son of mumbai i want to file the fri against this no immediately so i want to take caction

i also got same msg from this number, bt they said if i want that pearl set i have to pay499 to the courier boy, what shall i do
N Jan 13, 2011 by
sandyr26

I have thanks for ur sevice

Sandeep Dongre
A Feb 12, 2011 by
nilesh2010

i also have msg from 9248094343 they want 690 rupees as postal, insurance & handling charges; so what can i do...
N Feb 12, 2011 by
gans25

i got this message from this number 9248094343, but they said if u want this pearl set u have to pay 650 at the time of delivery only thats y i am confused. what to do now ??
N Feb 15, 2011 by
atul_singhal9

i also received this type of message from 9248094343 and they said that you will have pay 699 on the delievery
i dont understand that what can i do
N Mar 10, 2011 by
Uttamshirke

I have also recieved a massage from PPIPL & there no number mentioned, is asking me to send my Name/ Address to 5667745 if i am ready to pay postal & delivery charges worth Rs.525.00.
Please guide me what shall i do, , ??
Uttam,
kautra1300@gmail.com
N Mar 14, 2011 by
jyj

i got this message from this number 924689991, but they said if u want this pearl set u have to pay 650 at the time of delivery only thats y i am confused. what to do now ??
N Mar 14, 2011 by
s.p.sharmaa

I also received a message from same terma& condition. For delivery they wants pay to rs. 650/
I am also confused What will I DO????
A Mar 18, 2011 by
sk4567345

i also get the same and guys it is a phishing attack on ur mobile, to steal ur data as weell as ur credit ...it is a suggestion from myself nt to sms"w"or any other keyword...it is an activation keyword ...

A Mar 21, 2011 by
VIKASH07

i also get the same and guys is told to sms"w" keyword...and i have sms w . so wat should i do now ... tell me
A Mar 21, 2011 by
VIKASH07

I ALSO GOT THE MESSAGE AND I HAVE sms w keyword .so wat should i do.tell me
N Mar 22, 2011 by
dbg_raj

i got this message from this number 9246899911, but they said if u want this pearl set u have to pay 650 at the time of delivery only thats y i am confused. what to do now ??
N Mar 22, 2011 by
Smiley cute

S i do agree with the same i also received the same mesage on my mobile and later on asked for details so frnds beware of these mesages dont reply them.
A Sep 16, 2011 by
Dineysh

I also have received that kind of message and the claim is 100% fake.

Natural Pearl Set - 56263042 fake no.

Complaint category Category: Other