Naukri.com - Premium resume services

erankiprakash on Jul 12, 2011
i have availed a premuim resume writing services from naukri.com by making a uprfront payment of 4000/. on 20th June'11. I was told by the representative of naukri.com that resume developer will get back to me within 7 working days but so far nobody has called and response from the customer care executive is very pathetic. There have several oneway mail transactions. Mail copy and transaction is appaended :

Comments

N Jul 12, 2011 by
erankiprakash Naukri.com  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i have availed a premuim resume writing services from naukri.com by making a uprfront payment of 4000/. on 20th June'11. I was told by the representative of naukri.com ( Ms.Aparna Singh ) that resume developer will get back to me within 7 working days but so far nobody has called and response from the customer care executive is very pathetic. There have been several oneway mail transactions. Mail copy and transaction is appended :

naukri@resumespruce.com
<naukri@resumespruce.com> Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM
To: eranki.prakash@gmail.com
Cc: aparna.singh@naukri.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dear E.PRAKASH,

Greetings.

We thank you for choosing to avail Resume Development services from Naukri.com

We regret to inform that due to certain unavoidable technical circumstances we have been unable to send your developed resume copy.

Your association is valuable to us, and we are working hard to ensure that we service you on priority.

We are pleased to share that the delivery has been prioritised and rescheduled to happen on or before 30th June, 2011.

The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Thanks & Regards,

20-Jun-11 POS 5326760103800384 Info Edge (India 723715 20-Jun-11 4000

Resume Services 100624CS415217, TSID=2059939
N Jul 13, 2011 by
naukripriority Naukri.com  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

With reference to the post, the resume writer Sharad Simon shall be contacting you shortly for a pre resume development chat.

We reiterate our apologies. Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further queries/concerns and we shall be glad to assist you.

Team – Customer Care
Resume Services
Naukri.com
Contact Numbers:
Toll Free Number - 1800 102 5557 (9.30 AM to 6.00PM)
Board number - 0120-4303100 (9.30 AM to 6.00PM)
International Clients - +91-120-4049800 (9.30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
N May 9, 2012 by
vaibhavkb Naukri.com  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear Members,

I took fast forward services from naukri.com on March 20, 2012 from one Mr Shikhar Dwivedi a consultant of naukri.com in Delhi. However, My services did not get initiated until March for Naukri-gulf despite making all the payments. After regular follow-up I was informed that my services were not activated but they will be soon doing it. However, I remember Shikhar telling me that if the resume is already uploaded, he will be updating the same on Naukri fast forward service and Naukri Gulf.

I keep getting lame excuse that there are no jobs matching my ex thats why they are not able to apply. However, I can clearly see that there are jobs matching my experience on their website so again they gave the false promises.

I was given false assurance that representatives will be in touch with me through out. However, that never happened once they took money from me no one actually cared to follow up on my profile. This is a clear case of cheating and false claims which Naukri people do to fool people.

I have lost precious time due to there unethical and unprofessional behaviour and despite my regular calls, emails and warnings none of them cared to resolve the issue or follow up with me.

I would say that stop fooling people by your unprofessional attitude since you are a service company you should have acted and resolved my queries immediately which did not happened. I am highly disappointed with this callous behaviour and would like to take a case against naukri.com for cheating and unethical functioning.

Best regards
Vaibhav
D Jun 22, 2012 by
preetisharma12

Naukri.com is a very good job portal. The paid services have helped me get a very good job opportunity.
D Aug 14, 2012 by
sudesh222

thank naukri.com because it helped me when i needed it the most.

Naukri.com - Premium resume services