NBT Hindi news paper - NBT Tambola

Amarjit singh
On 07/11/09 my Red full house has been cross as per No. given in daily NBT Tambola
Since morning both number given in NBT paper are coming busy 30813222 and 45543900
If this is your respons then, I suggest all the reader not to belive what you press on your
NBT Daily Hindi news paper may it content any thing.
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

N Jan 11, 2015 by
Bdixit

I am subscribing the NBT when it was launched in Lucknow by the vendor Mr. Giresh Gaur (code no. 21605460). About two months ago he asked me to give him my ID as the paper was going to distribute bags to its subscriber. I gave the photocopy of my ID to him. But I did not get the bag till date. One Mr. Ram Laut (DSA Code 21623751) came to us about a watch. He told me that the bags have already been distributed. I want to know the fact.Why I did not get the bag? The vendor gave me wrong information or DSA agent was wrong. I also want to know that my ID reached to paper. Please give a true facts.

Bhupendra Dev Dixit