NDMC — About Electricity Bill

sarita Sah
Respond To Complaint

l live in kidwai nagar from 1st of May 2010 but i have not recived my electricity bill from may 2010 to till date.

please send me my electricity bill fro may 2010 to till date. my address is

Rajesh Sah
E- 256, Kidwai Nagar ( EAST)
new delhi
Mob:- 9250607469
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I am not getting my electricity bill for the past many years properly. I am a government servant and when bill amount is not deducted from my salary my bill is sent to my office after last date. Many a times I am not getting this bills even after last date.My are is central delhi. Why can't they send the bills to my residence. I have also given written complaint to the the area manager to send the bills to my residence inspite of that they have not sending the bills to my residence. Even It is very difficult to get the duplicate through internet.I request that in future bills may be sent to my residence i.e. N. DWARAKANATH, H-292, KALI BARI MARG, NEW DELHI- 110 001
Dear Sir
Reg. Bill no.642018586870 dt.30/11/2013

We are receiving provisional bills for the last two months.
Again provisional billl we have received for Rs.195068/- which is many times of our normal bills.
Our consumer no. is 1014849, and CA no.is 6420111144.
This connection is in the name of Punjab National Bank Shop No.187, Sarojini Nagar market,
New Delhi.
We won't be able to deposit such a huge amount for the provisional bill.

Please send us the rectified actual bill so that the payment could be made well in time.

Our mail id is bo0151@pnb.co.in for the bill or any other communication.

Sr, Manager