NDPL - New connection no.

Shashi Gupta
To
Consumer Care Cell
NDPL
Delhi

Subject : New conection No.0809657154

It is to inform you that regarding connection no. 0809657154 on 08/01/2009 I am a housewife and presently leaving at a distant place & due to household activities I have requested that the timefor checking of documents may be fixed at between 2pm to 4pm. But intensionaly the time was fixed by your executive on 09/01/09 having mobile no. 9717299053 at 10:30am. He has checked & collected all the documents and later on he closed the case without informing us.
If the case was to be closed than what was the necessity of collecting the documents? Infact i m also worried about that someone can mis use my documents.
So you are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful so that in future this may not happen to other person.
Regards:
Shashi Gupta

Comments

dely meters connucation

I've requested to you for a new electricity connection on Address: plot no 128, 129 block-B Utsav Vihar Khasra no-73/16, Village karala new delhi-110081 & phone no is 9311720954, 9311630290, 9654860072, 9968488231.
yours faithfully
Sunita Saxena

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We have sent a request for the new connection in May 2009. It is in the name of “Mr. Satish Kumar Arora”, house no.- 3026/6A, Ranjeet Nagar, Opp. South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008, Kno. is 33401134750W and Request No. is 91088566. However, we have been told by your customer care executive that some dues are pending for Kno.- 33401132899, which is not our Kno.

NDPL has made error either in registering correct Kno. in its records or your customer care has given us wrong information. Your staff also came to our place to confirm the address and check the connection. But after that there is no movement in this issue.

Kindly look into the matter and facilitate speedy settlement of this issue.

Looking forward to your earliest response.

Mr. Satish Kumar Arora

NDPL
KeshavPuram, Delhi.
SUB : ISSUE OF UNAUTHORIZED ELECTRICITY CONNECTION AT MY DDA FLAT ROOF
Sir
NDPL has issued an electricity connection with K. NO. 32104274831 in the name of SUDHA SACHDEVA at the roof of my DDA FLAT 123-C, PKT. B-4 KESHAV PURAM. The connection has been issued for an address 123-D which does not exist as DDA has allotted only flats A, B, C in this area. Someone has misguided NDPL by some forged documents for which I had already informed via my complaint. I was asked to sent the application in writing but even after that NDPL has given the connection without verification from me. I have neither given any NOC nor applied for any connection at my roof.
I am the valid and legal owner of the property. I HAVE ATTACHED MY ID PROOF AND COPY OF PROPERTY PAPERS already with my application to HO-CMG.
I had talked to 66111912 several times. Talked to Mr. Vijay Kumar and M.S. Saini at Dist. Office Keshav puram. Everyone says that this meter installation is wrong and should be removed but nobody takes an action. They forward it to other people or deparments.
Kindly do the needful at the urgent.
Yours truly
LALITA MAKOL
R/O FLAT NO. 123-C
KESHAV PURAM
DELHI – 110035.
Phone : 9810595666 9953441212

NDPL - New connection no.