NDPL - Excess payment during the change of faulty meter not adjusted

R.K.Agrawal
We had reported for excess bills and requested for meter checking for its speed. After two checks the meter was declared faulty, however the bill used to come on regular basis and we were asked to pay the same to avoid disconnection and we did the same. We were assured that after the replacement of meter and thereafter observing the bill pattern for 6 months our money will be adjusted. Nothing like this happened and instead we were asked top pay exytra money in the adjustments account.
We went to the NDPL office, but nothing materialized..and we being service class people couldnt afford going everyday. Till date that adjustment is pending.
Kindly help us with that...the details for the required case ( such as connection no.) will be provided on demand.
Thank you.

Comments

i m a govt. employee i have allote a govt. Qtr. in Timar Pur Z-909, my current meter is yet be named on previous allottee Sh. Manmohan singh who, dues on NDPL Rs. 7500/- i m trying many time to NDPL office for to change this meter on my named and adjusted the dues from the account of Manmohan singh, but no action hand been taken so far. Why i paid this bill, becs. thsi bill not made by me. NDPL sent to me on its Keshem Pura office but nothing is done. They said you pay this bill and rejeceted my application. I went to the NDPL office, but nothing is done ..and i being service class people couldnt afford going everyday. Till date that adjustment is pending & the meter is not named me.
K. No. 31805051678K
Satya narain

my name is ritesh mere jo ghar ka meter hai vo bahut fast chal raha hai me is meter ko check karvana chata hu
Manju

Pls tell me now, i m very confused, i have passed the 12th standard of 2007-2008, n i will join the courses but i don't decide the course so u tell the courses of 12th based, i will wait fr ur answer so response now

I book a new connection for staircase details given below:
ISt Request No:080967237 dt 3/5/2008
2nd Request No:0809108556 dt 26/05/2008
3rd Request No:0809163652 dt24/06/2008
till today I have not recived any responce from your Side.
So you are requested please kindly look in this matter an early
action.
hope to recive your favourable action by return mail.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerly
Hira lal kalra
201, Vardhman Centre L.S.C.
BH-Block (East) Shalimar Bagh Delhi-110088
Mobile No:9868155674

l am living at sant nagar (burari ) yaha par manak construction pvt ltd jo si ngle power point in ndpl scheme k ander aata hai
humare (bengali colony ) area bahut zada power failure hoti hai
about 5 to 6 hours daily . our residential people are not happy with the manak construction please change into ndpl .aur baki jgha bhi (baba colony) burari maine bhi manak construction at khushal complex burari me yehi light hai lekin wahaa light nahi jati aur humare area me (bengali colony) mein bhut light jati hai
please put action on these matter as soon as possible . thanking you . i hope u will understand our problem .

I am fasing big problem with Ndpl
1 I foolishlly paying dl and nl called misuse from many years
2I reqsted ndpl to change my use after clearin alldues
3 they done nothing informed that i did not paid charges for chaing the uses
Tell mee where to go

My registration No:0809261535.After deposits the demand money
on19/8/2008.rs.4500/ til today no responce from N.D.P.L. so Many calls to call center No body reply me every time these people said wait for 4 days. till today no connection installed
you are requested plz look in this matter early action

my meter no.20063324, the meter has stopped working from last 1 month. i have complaint earlier the complaint no. given to me by one of ur executive named pranab was knp 0809501960. but no action have taken yet. so please change the meter at the earliest.
yours sincerely
Prabhakar Thakur
B-357 gali no.96, sant nagar burari, Delhi
Ram

My Request no.0708688170, Demand note no. 72522, K.No. 43204049657 After deposits the demand money
on.:- 03/4/2008.Rs.3600/ til today no responce from N.D.P.L. so Many calls to call center No body reply me every time these people said wait for 4 days. till today no connection installed
you are requested plz look in this matter early action.

I always get my electricity bill after the due date. Idonot due to which reason, because i am working & not available at home . Is there any facility to get my bill information on my email id.

At the time of temporary meter connection(K No: 42307008030 ) we had deposit 4900/- and it will be refundable when disconnected says by NDPL employee and now when we has disconnected temporary meter now they are giving 900/- only and saying that we had not make any such type of comments. If it will not refundable then why they had make these words. please let me know where is the remaining amount has been gone and Is there no any value of words.

Please do the needful on urgent basis.

Ravi Sharma
91+9899878546.
P-44, Krishan Vihar,
New Delhi-110086.

Payment Refundable Issue - NDPL/ Meter

SECOND TIME REQUEST.

Please do the needful on urgent basis.

Ravi Sharma
91+9899878546.
P-44, Krishan Vihar,
New Delhi-110086.

my meter not working propery it is seldomely runs now these day it being stop when loading

In previous time when there was DESU there were no such harassment to public. The government imposed this so called privatisation in electric supply and set free them for looting public. Actually these are corporates to earn money in various funny menners such as power consumption pattren etc. It means they do not believe on thier theft proof meters. It is MBA thought to make public foolish.
In short we are also suffer of NDPL, they could not deliver even regular bimonthly bills to us during first two years. They sent about 10 months bill twice in two years. Lastly they also change the meter with comment that meter was fualty to excess reading.The new meter first bill was about Rs .500/- but they charged Rs. 1500/- due to previous pattren whereas previous billing was wrong. A bulk bill was about 50, 000/-. We were not in position to deposit so huge bill at once, resulting disconnection. Ok we accept the challange and start to leave in PASAN YUG without electric.When we tried to deposit the actual bill, they said bill was 1, 00, 000/- with LPSC.It is like this that we were borrow the loan from NDPL which was become double in one and half year, strange.

NDPL HAVE FIXED SOME LIGHTS ON SOME POLE IN KESHAV NAGAR MUKTI ASHRAM BURARI CONSTIUANCY. LAST WEAK, BUT SEVERAL LIGHT NOT WORKING PROPERLY DUE SOME CONNECTION IN NOT COMPLAINT ON ST LINE.
KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATER TO WORK PROPERLY
THANKING YOU
B-246/4 KESHAV NAGAR
MUKTI ASHRAM
DELHI-110036

DEAR SIR,
DELHI GOVT. AND U.D.DEPARTMENT GIVE THE INSTRUCTION TO ELECTRIC COMPANY FOR INSTALLED THE STREET LIGHT ON EVERY POLLS. IN ALL UNAUTHORIZED COLONY TILL 31.3.2009. BUT NDPL NOT INTERESTED AND NOT TAKING ANY FINAL DICISSION TO INSTALL THE S.T LINE IN KESHAV NAGAR, MUKTI ASHRAM, IN BURARI CONSTITUANCY. DUE TO LEADER SHIP. COUNSLLER AND MLA WANT PUBLICITY WITHOUT ANY HARD WORK.
LOCAL RESIDIENTAL WANT WORK AND FACILITY.
IT IS THERE FOR REQUESTED TO HIGHER AUTHORITY KINDLY GIVE THE STRICTLY INSTRUCTION TO HIS STAFF THEN CAN INSTALL THE STREET LIGHT IN ABOVE COLONY TILL 31.3.2009.
THANKING YOU
YOURS SINCERELY
B-246/4, KESHAV NAGAR
MUKTI ASHRAM
DELHI-110036
PH 9910405512

i requested to NDPL to change the name in the bill. the connection is in the name of previous owner of the house. I want to change the name in the bill of mine. i file a request and submitt the documents to the executive who visited to my house.

but after one week when i confirmed the status of my request they told me that the property papers are not having the same address which is on the bill.
in these kahhi colony the address are so many times changed. But they refused to consider it.

I also showes them the prior chain of property papers, but they refused.

Could anyone assist me how to get the bill in my name.

Kuldeep Singh

Received a letter from you asking for the amount due to me for faulty meter.Sir I represented myself so many times since 2001 in this regard but the situation is same.It has been ascertained by your JE that the meter is not faulty even then I am receiving the letters of dues.Infact you are supposed to refund me the amount I paid for several months on average basis till the settelment of the case as promised by you .Sir it is my request to look into the matter.

Thankyou,

Sincerely
Rajiv Gupta
H-73 DDA Flats Ashok Vihar -I
Delhi-52
K.NO.32201122690W

PEOPLE OF OUT COLONY KESHAV NAGAR, MUKTI ASHRAM, SEND SEVERAL COMPLAINT REGARDING STREET LIGHT TO NDPL. MLA. AND COUNCELLOR BUT THERE IS NO ANY ACTION
25% LIGHT NOW WORKING PROPERLY. SOME LIGHT HAS BEEN KEEP FROM POLL. AND SOME LIGHT FUES.NO ACTION. REASON KNOW ALL DEPARTMENT
PHONE 9910405512

PEOPLE OF OUR LIVING IN DARKNESS AND HAVE FIX SOME ST.LIGHT IN THIS COLONY KESHAV NAGAR, MUKTI ASHRAM, ST. LIGHT NOT WORKING PROPERLY TO DATE./ MANY PEOPLE SEND SEVERAL COMPLAINT REGARDING STREET LIGHT TO NDPL. MLA. AND COUNCELLOR BUT THERE IS NO ANY ACTION
PHONE 9910405512