NDPL - street light

DIPAK 6513 on Dec 5, 2011
i am residing in G 104 ,subhash kiryana store,PREM NAGAR 1st ,70 FOOT ROAD,NEAR KIRARI NANGLOI, DELHI 110086. IT IS VERY MUCH NECESSARY TO HAVE STREET LIGHT HERE BECAUSE IT CENTER POINT OF 70 FOOT ROAD, THERE IS AMRAWATI POLY CLINIC NEAR BY ,AND WITH 3 OR 4 DAY S THERE IS 1 OR 2 CASE OF ROBBERY AND PEOPLE FEAR VERY MUCH TO CROSS THE ROAD.
I WILL BE HIGH GRATEFUL IF U LOOK AFTER THIS PROBLEM BECAUSE THIS IS PROBLEM OF ALL THE NEIGHBOUR .

Complaint comments 17 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

complaint has been registerd on 06.02.2009 comp. No. 27254 No actiontaken
Shaahid Khan NDPL  - India

Hi...

Writing in regard of the street light which is not their on the street no 65 west Punjabi Bagh and that’s really sound mocking for the people living on this road.

The light is happening till the Vatika but when its end and the district park start till the Mother Dairy the resident scare to move in the night even for the walk on this track as there is hardly any light I have seen from last so many years and people almost don’t know how to relies the people who take care for this territory.

Mr. M S Sirsa, who lives just on the mothers pride road which is having the same single road status as the one I ma talking there you can find the light on the both side and even two lamp on a single pole. But when it’s come to us we have no one to even provide one light on one pole.

That’s really very shocking for us to live on this road as they have changed the complete lighting system on the main roads even after it was working but for us they don’t have the lamps which they have removed from the main roads.

I want theses people… Mr Sirsa and NDPL to see and immediately act to provide us the proper light on both sides of the road.

Hope they will take this an alarm to remind about their duties.

Shaahid Khan
Shaahid Khan NDPL  - India

STREET LIGHT - Punjabi Bagh

Hi...

I want theses people… Mr Sirsa and BSES to see and immediately act to provide us the proper light on both sides of the road.

Hope they will take this an alarm to remind about their duties.

Shaahid Khan

in shakti vihar pitampura wire cross in front of the houses not proper manner. sometimes wire fell down and every time we live in a danger condition.
please wire sticth in proper manner

99, 100, 106, 107.shakti vihar
pitampura delhi-110034
RAVI RAHUL NDPL  - India

From 06 month street light is not working.
N Jul 26, 2011 by
ajay and vijay

I AM AJAY KUMAR I LIVE AT H-1/337 I WANT TO SAY THAT MY STREET LIGHT IS NOT WORKING LAST TWO WEEKS PLEASE SEND A NEW LIGHT
N Jul 26, 2011 by
ajay and arun

I AM AJAY KUMAR LIVE AT H-1/337 SULTAN PURI I HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT STREET LIGHT . MY STREET LIGHT IS NOT WORKING LAST TWO WEEK PLEASE SEND A ELECTRICIAN FOR SET A LIGHT
N Sep 17, 2011 by
Ganesh Kumr

I AM ANESH KUMAR I LIVE AT Z-498 PREM NAGAR II NANGLOI. I WANT TO SAY THAT MY STREET LIGHT IS NOT WORKING LAST TWO WEEKS PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION
N Nov 10, 2011 by
chand99

This is to inform you that in area of "sector-8, rohini-85 near petrol pump", street light of this area is not working and divided road of 'sector-8 and naharpur and between the area of near petrol pump' is laying in dark. We have facing many problem in driving on this road.

So, we request you to give us light in this part of area and make road light , bright and safe

Do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

Kalpna
N May 31, 2012 by
sulabh rawal

This is to inform you that in area of "D Block, Nehru Vihar near Shiv Shakti Mandir", street light of this area is not working in front of D-456/457 Nehru Vihar is laying in dark. We have facing many problem in driving on this road.

So, we request you to give us light in this part of area and make road light, bright and safe

Sulabh

hpbp

Street lights poles are there but neither bulb nor electricity in the street lights at DDA SERVICE CENTER SECTOR-5 ROHINI DELHI-85.URE. EVEN THE TRANSFORMER STATION THERE HAVE BECOME ADDA OF BOTTLEDURES, DRUG ADDICTS. THIS PROBABLY IS DONE IN ACTIVE CONVINCE OF UR SOME EMPLOYEES AS NIETHER THE GATES ARE LOCKED NOR ANY CHECK. FATAL ACCIDENTS HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THE PAST,

ACTION RQD:-

RESTORE STREET LIGHTS.

PROPER LOCK AT TRANSFORMER STATION WITH BARBED WIRES/MESH TO AVOID ANY MISHAPPENING IN FUT

1. Faulty street lights on floor mill road of ROSHANARA ROAD

2. AND ON MAIN ROSHANARA ROAD FROM AZAD MARKET CHOWK TO GHANTA GHAR THRU ROSHANARA ROAD.

3. MAIN ROAD FROM WAZIRPUR VILLAGE MOD TO GANDA NALA VIA LAXMI BAI COLLAGE
hpbp

Need immediate action of the above.
hpbp

u must take action without delay.
hpbp

death trap must be correctde
N Jul 8, 2015 by
himanshu4u

CA NO- 60007627296 sir streetlight in this area at cement pole no-520-11/6/5 has two bulbs. from the last six month only one was working, nowadays this one is also out of order. on other side of the street one pole light is also not working. Add- 1754/129 shanti nagar, trinagar-N.D. 35 landmark- opp, delhi nagrik sehkari bank.
N Jul 17, 2015 by
Kul Bhushan Malik

Dear Sir, In Sudershan Park, F Block, no electricity in street lights. I am living in F 276, from last seven (7) days, no street light. Kindly look into the matter, and restore the electricity for street lights. I know, NDPL is the best for attending the complaints.

I shall be greatful, if you kindly attend the compaint as soon as possible.

Thanking you, I am