NEFT monet transfer - Money not credited even after seven days

Chennai - 88
NEFT tranfer reference number
RBI Ref Number 064560099 for Rs.18000
RBI Ref Number 064560128 for Rs. 5000

The amounts have been been transfered on 7th morning and till now the amounts have not been credited to my account.
I searched the Reserve bank website and sent a complaint to cgmcsd@rbi.org.in. The mail was bounced with the reason that the inbox is full ! ! I could not speak to any IOB officer as they are too busy attending to their own work.

Ravindran

Comments

I have transfered the money to my mom by NEFT on 9th morning june 2008.

A Tripura kumari
RAMACHANDRAPURAM
PIN : 502032
Telephone Number 040-23468503

RBI Ref Number HD0816104204 for Rs.3000

The amounts had been transfered on 9th june morning and till now the amounts has not been credited to my account.
I had called the Branch people and they saying they have not received the money yet. and for the Andhra bank ramachandrapuram branch website i had sent a complaint to 'bmhydm455@andhrabank.co.in' and i have not get any responce to that? ??? now i dont know where the money gone when the amount is transffered from HDFC

Please do the needful.

Bhargavi

online fund transfer - ICICI/Andra bank

I have transfered an amount of Rs 9000 through online banking from ICICI bank to Andra bank the corresponding transction id given by ICICI bank is 63925971. But the amount is not credited into beneficiary account what shall i do?

not responding of my problem of incorrect fund transfer. - ICICI Bank

Respected Sir/ Madam,
With due respect, I Swati Thakur my A/c No is 004101537224 with your bank in Indore Branch made a mistake while transferring fund though Internet by choosing wrong A/c No 003001508153 instead of A/c No 030001508153 (Smt Tej Kunwar) on 28/02/2008 dated. I also send a copy of application issued by Indore & Ujjain Branch on 07/03/2008 but sorry to say I didn’t found any help on those branches. Now I heartily request to you that please do the needful and rectify the mistake and help me in returning that amount of Rs. 5000/- (Five thousand Only).
Kindly favor me in this matter.
Swati Thakur
A/c No 004101537224
"It is my eighth mail they are not responsing me properly . What do i do ? please take care in the same"

Extraordinary delay in crediting Transferred money. - Transferred fund

A sum of $4500 was transferred
Through Standard charted Bank, Dubai to my S/B a/c at Civil Lines branch, Allahabad.
On 19/10/08.Till date same has not been credited to my a/c. A/c detail is as below-

Ajay Kumar Tripathi
20258149992
Allahabad Bank, civil lines, Allahabad
M/n- 9935508544, 0532-2423036

LOSS OF MY MONEY CREDITED INTO MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT - AXIS BANK LTD, SAVING BANK

I have an Saving Bank Account with Axis Bank Ltd, Anna Nagar Branch, Chennai. S/B A/c No : 016010100727624,

Today(22nd November 2008) I asked one of my friend to transfer Rs 4000 into my Axis Bank Savings Account, since I need to pay to one party. So he did the same from his account. By afernoon I checked with ATM at Anna Nagar, the Credit Transaction had been shown in the Mini Statement, but the balance was still the old one. (Rs 4000 not added), I waited till the evening and again I made the call to the phone banking officer and asked about the balance and they told that "my amount credited today had been taken towards my credit card due, which I'm having with the same bank".

Even though they have the rights to recover the due from me alo, how could they take this amount from my savings account, without my concent? What is the meaning of Saving Account? whats the trust worthy of Saving Account?

Even the same amount would be credited into my credit card account also, what about my situation of me, supposed to pay someone and I asked him to come to my place to collect the money?

Incorrect Fund Transfer - ICICI Bank

I had an ICICI credit card #4477 4687 2121 2004, which I settled for 13, 000 paid in two installment. Unfortunately I have a ICICI savings account as well. Before the settlement ICICI had put some lein on my savings account so had to give authorization to the collection agent (Rajiv Tyagi, Ph. # 9999344470) to transfer Rs.6, 500(The first Installment) to the credit card account around 25th Aug 2008. On 17th Oct 2008 I again paid them Rs. 6, 500(2nd Inst) through a cheque and I got the settlement letter Ref # ICICINCR/VM/08-09/080797/05/R/S. On 23/10/2008, without any information or authorization, Icici transferred Rs 8, 121.87 from my savings account to the same credit card account. Since that day onwards I have called Rajiv Tyagi number of times and all he had to offer is that he has marked a mail to some department and it will be credited back to my account but still now nothing has been done. Now this collection agent has stopped answering my calls. When I told him that I will to take legal action, he shouted at me and said "karle jo karna hai, mai bhi dekhta hoon". Apart from that I tried reaching the credit card department through phone banking. They are as useless as ever. Their IVR doesnt validate my date of birth though its correct. I had to request CCE to transfer my call to the credit card department directly which they sometime did. I spoke to 3 diferent supervisors, Diasy; Mini; Sapna(I spoke to her this morning). The first two said they will call me back with the status in 24-48 hrs. I am still waiting... Apart from that you can't locate these supervisors back when you call back after patiently waiting for 48 hrs. I dont know how to recover my money from ICICI. I do need your help.

dear sir,
I have an Saving Bank Account with Axis Bank Ltd, Vikaspuri Branch, New delhi S/B A/c No : 079010100201391
On 19 nov 08, i had used my golden debit card to withdraw Rs800
from SBI ATM, at subroto park New Delhi, but transaction occur,
and transaction failed, but when i checked my balance Rs800 was debited from my account.I had already lodged a complaint in your customer care no, and i was assured that i will get my amount back but till now i haven't got it.
sir, kindly look at the matter and please refund my Rs 800 in my account.
Aditya

I am just searching about NEFT and found this page. Thanks for informing about Andhra bank. :)

I feel, you should never share your account numbers online. There may be chances of misusing. Dont ask me how :)

You may need to RBI site and try complaining. Alternatively you can ask the so called HDFC or Andhra bank what is the process of complaing.

Please see this web page for more details of NET : http://www.rbi.org.in/Commonman/English/Scripts/FAQs.aspx?Id=274

Q.13. Whom I can contact, in case of non-credit or delay in credit to the beneficiary account?

Ans Contact your bank / branch. If the issue is not resolved satisfactorily, the Customer Service Department of RBI may be contacted on nefthelpdeskncc@rbi.org.in or write to -

The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India,
National Clearing Centre First Floor,
Free Press House
Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 027

MY PF AMOUNT CREDIT TO MY BANK. BUT MY ACCOUNT NO. MISTAKE MY MONEY NOT RETURN TO PF OFFICE . MY ACCOUNT NO.800110110000329 (BANK OF INDIA ) ANNA SALAI CH .01 MISTAKE MY ACCOUNT NO .8000110110000329 WHERE IS IN MY MONEY BANK OR PF OFF.( BANK NOT RESPONSE ) PF OFFICE ANSWER MONEY IS NOT RETURN TO PF OFFICE .PLS GIVE ME A MY MONEY RS 5705/_ MY CONDUCT NO.9840587241

Hi Sir,

I am Amit Gupta, having an account in SBI. My SBI A/c no. - 20011021532.
On 20th Jan- 2009, i made a transaction of funds transfer from ICICI bank to SBI bank of   Rs. 50, 000/-  through www.icicibank.com through NEFT.
My ICICI bank account no. - 626210536969

That amount debited from ICICI a/c on the same day with RBI Ref. No. - 89135976. But that amount still neither credited in SBI account nor in ICICI account..
I am sending you details related to this transaction.

Beneficiary Details:
Amit Gupta
SBI A/c No - 20011021532
Kendriya Vihar-II, Sector-82, Noida
Gautam Budh Nagar
UP-201304

1. Sender IFSC : ICIC0006262
2. Receiver IFSC : SBIN0010079
3. Beneficiary A/c : Amit Gupta ( 20011021532 in SBI)
4. Sending Reference No. : 89135976
5. RBI Settlement Date : 20/01/2009
6. RBI Settlement Batch : 89135976
Please try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Late Shri Atbir Singh Bhaskar holder of Savings account no 131010100297578 with Axis Bank SG 21&22 Galleria shopping Mall, Phase, ivDLF Qutab Enclave complex Gurgaon-Haryana with nomination registered for mother Kalavati Devi expired on 30.5.08.Death certificate Reg no 6 dt 27-6-08 issued by Gram Panchayat -kalakhuri[Buland Shahr]
The branch of Axis Bank is far away from their place of residence vill-Kalakhuri, Post office Saida Faridpur -Tehsil Khurja Dist Bulandshahr U.P.Kalavati Identity Card no is up/77/379/228131.She has a joint Savings account 30415149674 in State Bank Of India -Khurja 669 code number
Even after number of visits to this far away branch the account has not been closed and settled balance given for crediting to SBI -Khurja.
Atbir died -youngman of about 30 in Brain Tumour infected -a n earning member of this distressed family.
You are now being approached to deal with the officials of this Bank and direct them for early release of dues.Any clarification required will be furnished as available .Reasons for such delay in settlement may be found out..

Money Not Transferred since 07.04.09 - NEFT

Money not credited even after seven days
dear sir
I have transfered money by NEFT on 7th morning of April-2009 from AXIS Bank web site.

Name Galla Ranjit Kumar
State Bank of India
Cuddapah - 516001
Amount Rs.35000
SBI Cuddapah A/c. No.30331917664
SBI Cuddapah - IFSC : SBIN0000830

Axis Bank A/c.No.068010100574556

The amounts have been been transfered on 7th morning and till now the amounts have not been credited to my account (SBI Cuddpah)

This amount was transferred to my old age father for meeting his emergency medical expenses. But the purpose was not solved. Please look into the matter and credit the amount immediately.

Ranjit

After 40 days my dd not yet credited in my a/c - Cheque not yet credited my a/c after 40 days

All the way travel from Trichy to chennai to find out my chq/dd not yet credit in my a/c

I have wasted my 2hr time with Sarmila ICICI bank Officer RH road Branch dated 6.04.09 Before starting my quarry to her she started dictating me she said for outstation chq it will take min 10 to 15 days time I said madam let me explain me what I have complaint is more then 36 days. Even though she does know hoe find out chq detail then I request her why don’t you take help from some of ICICI staff then she has taken help from other ICICI staff and she gave only SR no 102279525.and again dictate me that it will take 2 days time .to find out what is the reason for chq not credit in my a/c but unfortunately till date no call from ICICI Bank. I don’t know how can RBI give license to such bank who don’t very Indian citizen .ICICI Staff behave like customer is slab and they are kings, They are treating customer like they are in vegetable market and selling Allu or Tometto even those guys have manner in my case if you can see my a/c balance it self more 50000 in saving a/c and I feel petty on me that they treat me like this then how the ordinary citizen of India are suffering. I have deposited chq in 01/03/09 amt 7000 and chq no 218927 amt 8167 &chq no 53131 amt 8374 from ABN Amro my a/c is local bank chq also local then how can bank take more then 46 days its really pinching my heart moreover ICICI bank staff having such kind of attitude I am looking forward to With reference of ICICI Bank R H Road Branch Visit regarding my chq no275470, 218927, 53131 ABN Bank. which is not yet credit in my A/C No 602201501324

I have wasted my 2hr time with Sarmila ICICI bank Officer dated 6.04.09 Before starting my quarry to her she started dictating me she said for outstation chq it will take min 10 to 15 days time I said madam let me explain me what I have complaint is more then 36 days. Even though she does know hoe find out chq detail then I request her why don’t you take help from some of ICICI staff then she has taken help from other ICICI staff and she gave only SR no 102279525.and again dictate me that it will take 2 days time .to find out what is the reason for chq not credit in my a/c but unfortunately till date no call from ICICI Bank. I don’t know how can RBI give license to such bank who don’t very Indian citizen .ICICI Staff behave like customer is slab and they are kings, They are treating customer like they are in vegetable market and selling Allu or Tometto even those guys have manner in my case if you can see my a/c balance it self more 50000 in saving a/c and I feel petty on me that they treat me like this then how the ordinary citizen of India are suffering. I have deposited chq in 01/03/09 amt 7000 and chq no 218927 amt 8167 &chq no 53131 amt 8374 from ABN Amro my a/c is local bank chq also local then how can bank take more then 46 days its really pinching my heart moreover ICICI bank staff having such kind of attitude I am looking forward to hinder justice to meWith reference of ICICI Bank R H Road Branch Visit regarding my chq no275470, 218927, 53131 ABN Bank. which is not yet credit in my A/C No 602201501324

I have wasted my 2hr time with Sarmila ICICI bank Officer dated 6.04.09 Before starting my quarry to her she started dictating me she said for outstation chq it will take min 10 to 15 days time I said madam let me explain me what I have complaint is more then 36 days. Even though she does know hoe find out chq detail then I request her why don’t you take help from some of ICICI staff then she has taken help from other ICICI staff and she gave only SR no 102279525.and again dictate me that it will take 2 days time .to find out what is the reason for chq not credit in my a/c but unfortunately till date no call from ICICI Bank. I don’t know how can RBI give license to such bank who don’t very Indian citizen .ICICI Staff behave like customer is slab and they are kings, They are treating customer like they are in vegetable market and selling Allu or Tometto even those guys have manner in my case if you can see my a/c balance it self more 50000 in saving a/c and I feel petty on me that they treat me like this then how the ordinary citizen of India are suffering. I have deposited chq in 01/03/09 amt 7000 and chq no 218927 amt 8167 &chq no 53131 amt 8374 from ABN Amro my a/c is local bank chq also local then how can bank take more then 46 days its really pinching my heart moreover ICICI bank staff having such kind of attitude.Pls render justice.
Bank Victim
Dure Najaf B

After 43 days Cheque not yet credited in my a/c - ICICI Bank

The trans id no cdm07106040111 I have deposit in same A/C 602201501324 dated 06/04/09 time 4.27 pm it got credit withen 4 working day the how come the other chn no 218927, 53131, 275470 drowyee bank name ABN Amro chennai br the same name and bank chq took so much time(43 day till date not yet credit in my a/c ) to find the solution its radiculous answer kindly revert back B4 eod

I am lost trust from Govt of india Cosmer court department and RBI
I have so many compalint of ICICI and HDFC but tilldate none solution these bank are cheating everyday of indian citizen . i syre lot of people like me also lost faith rules and regulation of Governbody of Govt of india
Hopeless from govt of india and RBI

Bank Victim
Dure Najaf

--- On Sat, 4/11/09, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com> wrote:

From: ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com>
Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=033-526-862' Reg my chq no 218927, 53131
To: "najaf_1980@yahoo.com" <najaf_1980@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 2:31 PM

Dear Mr. Najaf, We have made a note of your request to confirm the reason for cheque return with the Service Request SR102853793. We will reply to you with the status on April 14, 2009.Sincerely, Asiya

money recovery - Andhra Bank

iam andhra bank costmer in narasarao pet main branch A/c no asb5128 i have atm card . i need some mony so atm center going with draw Rs 2000/- stun no money my balance enquairy Rs 2000/- debiting my balance so kindy my balance recovery on my account.

Amount not Credited - NEFT Through Union Bank of India

Have transfered RS.4000.00 through Union Bank of India on 5th May 2009 to Punjab National Bank Oachira . Till now the amount is credited to the beneficiary.

Transaction Reference no - UBIN050509027420/515420 DATED MAY 5 2009 12.47 PM
joshua

I HAVE TRANSFERED THE MONEY TO HDFC BANK, GADDIANNARAM BRANCH HYDERABAD BY NEFT ON 25/05/2009, BENIFICARY DETAILS.TILL NOW TH AMOUNT HAVE NOT BEEN CREDITED TO HDFC ACCOUNT.

BENIFICARY A/C; 04181000077048
TRANSFER TO ; 99506288884
SBHYH09145270572
RS.700/-

money doesn't reach me till this time - State Bank of India

Greets from Tamil Nadu, India and I already sent a complaint regarding not yet reach me the amount and I never receive any messages or sms till this time sir, due to our emergency please proceed at the earliest sir without any delay that Mrs.Sandra Philip from Nigeria country Benin state send me 30000.00USD yesterday morning sir and she assured that the mtcn number is correct( while processing this morning it does not match here in our area head post office at Gudiyattam in which having western union money transfer services)My address is:S.Thirumurugan, 250.Karthikeyan Nagar, (opp)Murugan Theatre, Gudiyattam.632602.Vellore dist, Tamil Nadu, India and my mobile no is +919894925822.Till this time not reach money sir, Kindly treat this as most urgent so as to enable to credit my local account No:30271817021 savings bank account in State Bank of India at Polur branch, Tiruvannamalai dist, postal code no:606803 Tamil nadu, India and the branch code is 0264 swift code:N/A.So I solicit your goodself to kindly credit the amount of 30000.00USD to my local account here at the earliest and treat this as most urgent sir please.Please find enclose my electoral identification for your requirement sir.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
S.Thirumurugan.

iam andhra bank costmer in hospet branch i have atm card.i need some money so atm center going in banglore branh atm michine.con't with drowen my money i am alredy tell to bank manger he can't replyed my complet. so pls see my account detiles my a/c no:02040110003159 my atm card no:4688 1702 0400 9700.
Satya

Could not get my money back even after 15 days - HDFC Bank

I am having my account with hdfc bank.
i made a transaction for withdrawing money from icici bank atm .
I got 2000 rupees less then the amount i typed in .for that i opened a complain(chn033341).
But even after 15 th day i have not got my money back .
The bank officials are asking me to visit any near by branch and fill some form so that i will get the money back again after 12 working days.

NEFT monet transfer - Money not credited even after seven days