netjobs4all.com - No online form in my inbox for over 5 months

Vineeth G
After signing to netjobs4all.com(Indian website), you may see 'Online Forms will be sent to your Email address' but now no forms is there in my inbox for over 5 months.
Similiarly to surveyspaysu.com(Indian website).

Comments

rashmi

I also havent got any of the online forms as of now. And not only that...even after referring people...it does not show any earnings. i even had send an email to them asking for the online forms but got no response.

after making an account . i hvnt recieved any online forms yet. how bogus it is? well may i know after how many yrs. am gonna recieve d forms?

Are You looking for online jobs!!!

Are you looking Online jobs from home through Internet for earn extra income? Are you tired of searching genuine online jobs?! contact us now

when i got online form

Dear All,

I check my mails on a daily basis and I have not recived any online forms from you guys. Please send It. I am waiting to start my job. Please send the online forms as soon as possible.

as i have read a lot of comments regarding the netjobs4all site.
It is fraud site. No body is getting paid. they are only collecting database of address and emails.

My suggestion don't go for it. Simply wastage of time.

all of you there
complaint you all are doing is appropriate. I also faced the same problem.My opinion is that this site must be baned as it is just spoling time of people how realy want's to work on internet.Some action must be taken as they are not showing any contact or response number.IT IS A FAKE SITE.
damn

no online forms. ban the site!!!

dear sir/madam

from last 3weeks i did'nt recive any online form in my inbox so please send the form as soon as posible

thanks
regards
mohd khalil

i didnt receive my online forms .i register on 25th of oct08. whether we should belive this or not .we would like to earn somemoney onthis please send the forms to my email address

I haven't recieve any online form in my inbox as you have said that you will send.

i register with you and i havnt received any online forms from you
nithya

i registered lon before & stil i have not recieved any forms..

I HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THIS JOB BUT I HAVE NOT GOT THE ONLINE FORMS .
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

i have not received forms
Sachin

guys ui have to pay som $11 for the online forms, did yu pay?

i also had a same complaint that i have registered in netjobs 4 all and since now i have not received a form . if they dont want to provide us jobs then why are they advertising on internet . and if it is a scam and fake ad just to fool people then why they have been displayed on internet, they should be banned . they are just wasting our time. we dont want to waste our time but to earn money . if we are not able to earn money then stop these people from doing such ad. just you block their sites

i hvnt recieved any online forms on my id..i hv joined dis online job buti dnt understand why are u guys so careless...
D