netjobs4all.com - No online form in my inbox for over 5 months

Vineeth G
After signing to netjobs4all.com(Indian website), you may see 'Online Forms will be sent to your Email address' but now no forms is there in my inbox for over 5 months.
Similiarly to surveyspaysu.com(Indian website).

Comments

rashmi

I also havent got any of the online forms as of now. And not only that...even after referring people...it does not show any earnings. i even had send an email to them asking for the online forms but got no response.

after making an account . i hvnt recieved any online forms yet. how bogus it is? well may i know after how many yrs. am gonna recieve d forms?

Are You looking for online jobs!!!

Are you looking Online jobs from home through Internet for earn extra income? Are you tired of searching genuine online jobs?! contact us now

Lakshmi

Not received online registration forms - Filling online data entry forms

Hi Sir,

I have registered myself in Netjobs4all.com and I have got the reply message from "Online Jobs" email id, requesting me to subscribe for confirmation and I have been informed that I will receive online registration forms shortly.

But till now, I have not received the same. Request you to check and reply.

when i got online form

Dear All,

I check my mails on a daily basis and I have not recived any online forms from you guys. Please send It. I am waiting to start my job. Please send the online forms as soon as possible.

as i have read a lot of comments regarding the netjobs4all site.
It is fraud site. No body is getting paid. they are only collecting database of address and emails.

My suggestion don't go for it. Simply wastage of time.

all of you there
complaint you all are doing is appropriate. I also faced the same problem.My opinion is that this site must be baned as it is just spoling time of people how realy want's to work on internet.Some action must be taken as they are not showing any contact or response number.IT IS A FAKE SITE.
damn

no online forms. ban the site!!!

no forms in my inbox - netjobs4all.com

i hav joined this site a day b4 in order to mk money 4m hme, immediately after joinin thy thy send mail thx 4joinin n forms will be maild to u...bt i havnt recieved any such forms yet.so is this fake o wot?

Since i have received any forms from your end.i have joined before 20 days & i confirmed my registration also.Can you check & revert for this.

no forms had recieved yet...

i have joined in the netjobs4all but i didn't have any online forms in my inbox so kindly verify my problem as soon as possible.

With regards
Appala Naidu Padagala

i think this is fake then no need to u to put this website in net because its waste of time for us and we lost hopes please do the process in correct way as u tell k thanks

dear sir/madam

from last 3weeks i did'nt recive any online form in my inbox so please send the form as soon as posible

thanks
regards
mohd khalil

i didnt receive my online forms .i register on 25th of oct08. whether we should belive this or not .we would like to earn somemoney onthis please send the forms to my email address

I haven't recieve any online form in my inbox as you have said that you will send.

i register with you and i havnt received any online forms from you

netjobs4all.com - No online form in my inbox for over 5 months