nifty elite - Bogus Stock Market Calls

sdasgupta78 on Dec 12, 2012

I had taken a stock market tips subscription for 2 months from this company whose website is www.niftyelite.com. The calls started from 19th October 2012 and went on ok till about 7th November after which most of their calls were hitting stop losses making me lose around Rs 750-800 per day.

I had emailed them earlier but had got no response from them. The subscription cost was Rs 5000 and I have lost another 3000-4000 if not more because of this stop losses.

Today I checked their website for past month performance and was shocked to see data posted which was not true. On many days the stop loss was hit, they showed a different call which generated profits. I find this very deceptive and hence I am attaching their projected perfomance Vs their actual performance in the 2 attached photos. I do have proof of their actual performance as I have their sms's intact on my mobile.

I request you to kindly take this matter forward and help me out.

Soumyajit Dasgupta
Calcutta
Mob no: 9830386597
Email: sdasgupta@eircom.net

Comments

N Apr 28, 2011 by
venkat999 nifty elite  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I subscribed in Nifty Elite, they given better calls than other tips provider. I like this type of types provider.
N Apr 3, 2012 by
arunbanda nifty elite  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

nifty elite - nifty elite

In this stock market i lost so much money. At last i thought i leave this market.But,one of my friend suggested to subscribe niftyelite.com.They giving better calls than others.Now i am earning good profits.
N Oct 31, 2012 by
Manas Bhai90 nifty elite  - India

complaints on nifty elite - nifty elite

nifty elite is a fraud tips provider.they are the owner of index nifty and nifty1000. don't believe any good comments.only one person handle these three company.their performance sheet is total false.don't join otherwise you will loss your heard earned money.
D Dec 12, 2012 by
sdasgupta78

I request you to kindly take this matter forward and help me out.

Soumyajit Dasgupta
Calcutta
Mob no: 9830386597
Email: sdasgupta@eircom.net
N Dec 20, 2012 by
urmirm nifty elite  - India

worst tip provider - nifty elite

worst tip provider ... nifty elite , nifty index all are same...want proof, contact me on urmirm@yahoo.com
D Dec 20, 2012 by
urmirm nifty elite  - India

worst tip provider ever born...they should be ashamed of themselves that they are not worth anything...more details mail me on urmirm@yahoo.com

nifty elite - Bogus Stock Market Calls