NIIT Jayanagar Bangalore - Placement fraud

manishkumar117a on Aug 13, 2012
I registered for DJVT Course in this renowned NIIT Centre last year in the month of july with a lot of promises and assurances. Few months later, the centre got exposed when it's shameless placement officer flouted all norms of civil soiety by following the Britishers policy of Divide and Rule and gave placement opportunities only to the localites who were poor performers in the NIIT Appraisals and toppers from other states were not provided with a single placement opportunity. I request the concerned authorities to take strict action against this erring institute.

Comments

mohanpatil_k NIIT Jayanagar  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

fraud NIIt - NIIT Jayanagar

Hi frnds i have done my BE with 65% n taught of doing CCNA at NIIT n joined NIIT for CCNA,A+,N+ they charged me around 32,000 i took my NIIT exams n excelled well in there exams

Once i completed my course i din get any proper assistance coz they wre busy in new batch n 10 of my frnds r also suffering like this

so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don join NIIT do some research r ask some elders n join some other institute they r just making money n i had took personal loan now i am not able to pay back
NIIT Customer Care Customer Care NIIT Jayanagar  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear Mohanpatil_k,

Thank you for sharing your concerns.

Please refer to the e-mail we have sent to you.
We are awaiting your student id and specific deliverables which you feel are not met by the centre.
Hope you have discussed your concerns with the Centre Head before escalating on this forum.
Our e-mail id is cgrsho@niit.com.

Assuring you of our best services.

Shalu Bhatia
For NIIT Limited

Dear Mr. Patil,

We await a response from you.
In the absence of the same, we will not be able to resolve.

Kindly contact Centre Head and revert to us on cgrsho@niit.com

Shalu Bhatia
For NIIT Limited
A Aug 24, 2012 by
Manu R

I got 70% djvt course at niit malleshwaram bangalore.still no recrutment.I am north indian.

HELLO I JOINED NIIT JAVA DIPLOMA COURSE +OTHER COURSE. AT MALLESHWARAM BANGALORE.I HAD GAP IN MY CAREER. DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM, IN SEARCH OF JOB I JOINED NIIT.THEY SAID CAREER GAP DOESNT MATTERS IF U SCORE MORE THAN 60% WE WILL GIVE YOU ATLEAT 3 INTERVIEW CALL TOLD BY RECRUITMENT OFFICER RADHIKA MURLIDHAR..SO I PAID 38, 000 FEES AT ONCE.COURSE DURATION WAS 99 DAYS+15 DAY ADDITIONAL COURSE.
TEACHING WAS HORRIBLE.SIR/MAM ONLY READS SLIDES NO EXAMPLES, NO EXPLANATION.IN LAB NO FREE PC.IN LAB SIR/MAM NEVER PRESENT DURING PRACTICALS .IF YOU CALL THEM FOR SOLVING ERROR THEY MAKE US TO WAIT 2-3 HOURS.IF YOU ASK THEM QUESTIONS THEY GIVES WRONG ANSWERS OR ELSE TELL TO SEARCH ON GOOGLE.
FINISHING COURSE ACTUALLY TOOK 6 MONTHS & OTHER LANGUAGE THEY TAUGHT HALF SYLLABUS.AFTER COMPLAINING ABOUT TEACHING & DURATION NO RESPONSE FROM HEAD KARTHIK & MISS LINI.
I SCORED 70% I WENT TO RECRUITMENT OFFICER RADHIKA MURLIDHAR SHE MADE ME TO WAIT 3 HOURS.SHE DENIED TO GIVE RECRUITMENT BY SAYING WE PLACE ONLY FRESHERS & YOUR AGE MATTERS.SHE DENIED ME ABOUT HER PROMISE OF RECRUITMENT.I REQUESTED HER SHE TREATED ME LIKE BEGGAR.SHE SENT FOR INTERVIEW TO MY BATCHMETS WHO FAILED IN NIIT EXAMS .I WAS ABOUT TO CRY.SHE WILL GET MY CURSE.GOD WILL PUNISH THEM.FREINDS DONT GET CHEATED LIKE ME...
N Jul 17, 2013 by
arun thvasi

hi dude, wat u said it's an 100% true, i also got trained frm jayanagr, but no placement they are Bullceit pople...
N Apr 26, 2014 by
sharon kadirur

we are planning nto do the last sem at jayanagar center. so will this help us in our future or will they make us screwd like others.. ??????????????

NIIT Jayanagar Bangalore - Placement fraud