NIIT, Mall Road Kanpur — CHEATING IN JAVA COURSE
1, Sir my daughter Jyoti Nagar joined NIIT Centre at Mall Road Kanpur on 16 Jun and Mrs Priti filled up form and taken fee etc and told me that they will complete the JAVA core with in one month i.e up 16 Jul 2009. I told them clearly that my daughter is a B-Tech studen and she will be back by 20th Jul 2009 to her college hostel.
2. Now after two days they called my daughter and told her that she have to come only for 3 days a week from 1500h to 1700h. On this I contact Mrs Priti, NIIT reresentative and she told me that Jyoti's class will start regularly by next week. But upto end no regular classes were taken and they provided the books even after fifiteen 15 days.. My daughter went back to her Colleger at Greater Noida without completing the course. Now the original drama starts now.
3. One day I got a call from NIIT Kanpur branch that I should collect my daughter's certificate but I ignored that call. My daughter told me that no practcle period has been provided to her during course so there is no chance for any certificate.
4. Now on 11 Aug 2009 at received a SMS from TM-RH-NIIT to submit my daugher's fee and a call from NIIT Mall Road Kanpur regarding deposting fee etc. I went to NIIT Centre and asked why you are distrubing me. On that they told me that my duagher has not completed the cousrse and now Branch incharge told me that I want to meet Jyoti Nagar. I aske him that why you could not complete my daughet's course inspite of your promise. He told me that there is no end of discussion and I will take her classes next year.
5, Now I want to know who is resposbile for my daugher one month time she has to loose due to there slackness and iresponsible behaviour and what about my 6000+ I deposted to them in Advance . And also I want to know why they are asking fee again from me instead of refunding the amount for not completing the course and why I should not claim for mental loss occured to me and my daughter due to theire irresponsible attitute. My daughter took admission to do the course in Jun 2009 but now thaey are telling to complete the course next time that is during Jun 2010.
6. I am suspacted that some fraud is going on in that branch becuase even after deposting my duaghter's fee why they were asking me money where as this is rule that they are not allowing/calling any student even for one day without deposting the fees.
7. They had not competed my daughter's course, cheated me and played with the feeling of a father and a student as well. Please ask them to refund me fees
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail