Nisha Friendship Club - FRAUD CLUB

ramsonavinash on Jun 18, 2012
MYSELF IS THE CLIENT OF DELHI WHO TRY TO JOIN NISHA FRIENDSHSHIP CLUB. BUT THEY ARE DOING FRAUD BY GIVING LUCRATIVES OFFER ON THEIR SITE. THEY ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF A PERSON. THEY WILL ASK U TO DEPOSIT RS. 1100/- FOR MEMBERSHIP THEN THEY WILL GIVE U CODE AND AFTER GIVING THEY ASK U TO DEPOSIT RS. 5000 TO 12000/- MORE FOR ACTIVISATION CHARGES. ABOUT THESE CHARGES THEY WILL NOT TELL U AT INITIAL STAGE. SO BEWARE OF THIS FRIENDSHIP CLUB IF U CALL THEM AGAIN THEY WILL THREAT U AND IN FEW DAYS THEY WILL NOT PICK UR PHONE. IT IS SUGGESTED YOU THAT DON'T GO ON WWW.NISHAFRIENDSHIPCLUB.COM. ITS JUST FRAUD.

THIS IS AWARENESS COMPLAINT PLEASE SAVE OTHER PEOPLE ALSO FROM THIS FRAUD.

Comments

A Sep 8, 2012 by
srajan77

Hi Friend,

Even I am prey for this cheating. I lost Rs.15860/- in one day. You can see my complaint about SUHANA Friendship Club of Hyderabad.
Can we together ensure they all get punished?

Before going to deposit the money, once at least I should have gone through this site. Its my mistake.
N Jan 30, 2013 by
vkr7019

Hello Friends, Right now every friendship club & massage parlour, which were advertise by News paper all of them r fraud, they r running sex Recket by these clubs & extroting money, if crime branch did nt take action, we will raise these issues in Consumer forum legelly.
N Jul 29, 2013 by
sunil.mkt

Complaint against Nisha Friendship Club (www.nishafriendshipclub.com).

I saw add in the Online on their personal website. I called on the mobile no. mentioned in the Website (still same no is mentioned). Rahul (Mob. 9873469945) picked up the phone and he explained me to earn money by doing physical relation with high class women's. He told me that deposit money Rs.1100/, as a registration fees for a month (Bronze Package) in AXIS bank (karkardoma, delhi) on dated 24.07.2013 in account no 911010008207113 and name of the account holder Name Rahul Sharma and he gave me my Reg. No. AWP-2090. He was promised me to arrange the meeting but city charges (Rs.4420) you have to pay in same account and within 15 minutes a got meeting with a 22 years old Air Hostess after depositing the money and He also said if meeting is not possible because Hotel booking (Bristol, Gurgaon) for room money Rs. 9800 which will be refunded after meeting. I deposited the same amount Rs. 9800/- in account no 911010008207113 and name of the account holder Name Rahul Sharma and I informed to his that money is deposited, after confirmation he given me a Car no. (DL 5CA 9871, BLACK HONDA CITY) . He told me to deposit another Rs. 14, 600 in the same account for the super deluxe room, which is demanted by that lady . I deposited the same amount Rs. 14, 600/- in account no 911010008207113 and name of the account holder Name Rahul Sharma and then he told me wait within the bank branch, car is on the way to pick and drop to hotel. After 15 min, again he asked for Rs. 8860 for a Shanaz Hussain body massage kit, again you have to pay in same account, then I refused him and ask for refund my money back to my account. He told me that meeting is fixed so, we can’t give your money back. He told me whatever you want to do it, and then do it. Nobody can catch me. Rahul is calling me still for money and he is in active mode with active website having mobile no 9873469945 (presently switched on for today’s BAKRA’s). After that I’m continue trying to contact her, she is not picking the phone.
Please note that That they are still active mode in website, if required I will submit the receipt because I done Money transfer.
Kindly look into this matter because it might be possible that along with others so, Nisha friendship club might be also involved in this act since they are openly publishing such articles on web...
Please help me to get refund and take legal action against fake club.
Please help us, U can do it, it can happened in your family members. So, take it seriously.
If required I'll submit all deposited receipt mentioning the name of Account Holders.
Still any queries mail me at MKTINDIA2011@GMAIL.COM.
N Jul 12, 2014 by
Jay Chawala

Does any one had good or bad experience recently. I am planning to buy their membership

Nisha Friendship Club - FRAUD CLUB