Even I am a victim of poor customer service... I am from Mumbai
Even I am writing with lot of hopes as I am completely frustrated and disappointed with the services of Nissan.
26-Jun-10 - 50, 000
7-Aug-10 - 70, 123
21-Aug-10 - 4, 11, 050 (Loan disbursement)
Here is a list of concerns that I have...
1. Post paying the booking amount we had to make numerous calls and visit the dealer to identify the various documents that we are supposed to furnish to book the car.
2. On 7th Aug, when we made the payment due from our side, we were given a final quotation of Rs. 5, 30, 000. We were given a discount of Rs. 23, 000 as we had the postal address of Kalwa (within octroi limits)
3. On 21st Aug, when the complete loan amount was disbursed, we made numerous calls to check the status of the vehicle. This is when we were told that we have to pay another Rs. 22, 493 as Kalwa falls outside of Octroi limits. While this was really disappointing, we still went ahead and made the payment on 8th Sep 2010.
4. Post this, we may have made at least 25 calls to the Nissan dealer in Mumbai @ 24309619 but every time we would call we were kept on hold for more than 10 min causing frustration and leading to disconnecting the call. Moreover the number is always busy...to get connected to the dealer, we have to call at least 20 times before we get connected.
5. We were dealing with a female sales rep who have never been proactive to give us the updates on the status of the car. Every time we tried to get in touch with her, we were been told that she is busy with the customer or she is on leave.
6. We tired reaching her on her mobile phone but it is always switched off...i bet if you try calling her now, it will be switched off.
7. We have made the complete payment, started paying the EMI's, called up over 100 times, but we do not have any updates on the delivery status.
It is extremely disheartening to know that Nissan which is one of the top brands in the car industry has such immature and unprofessional staff who is least bothered about the customers. They are not sensitive at all towards customer’s constraints.
I would really appreciate if someone looks into this matter and give us a resolution. I am almost deciding to cancel the booking and take back the entire amount.
Please call on 9819303466