I had booked a Micra and paid a deposit amount of Rs 50,000 vide Axis Bank Cheque No 547200 in the name of Dhanalakshmi Auto Pvt Ltd. The same has been cleared on 6th July 2010. I was confirmed for a delivery on 25th July 2010. However the date of delivery of Micra was postponed to 10th August 2010. This date has further been extended to 14th August 2010.
Highlighted below is the precise nature of the complaint:
1. Absolutely devastating customer service since I was not informed of any postponement of dates. Every time I had to call to ensure that the delivery was for the said date.
2. My personal conversation with the GM of Dhanalakshmi Motors today was a greater disaster, since he attended to me with the total rudeness, absolutely no hospitality, and depicted mannerisms that indicated that he was doing a favour on customers like me. Moreover comments like “we’ll let you know when the car comes” and “buy if you feel like” are absolutely unbecoming of any person and more so if it comes from the GM of the centre.
I can only fathom the nature of customer service that I can expect from employees lower in the hierarchy.
My excitement and gusto for being an owner of the Micra has been crushed with dealers like this and replaced with grave disappointment. I have also not been assured whether I will receive my car on 14th August 2010.
I hope that my grievances are addressed to with utmost priority and a response from your end will be deeply gratifying.
I bought Nissan Micra from Nath Motors Delhi. Very unprofessional dealer. Staff was rude even the manger was not ready to come on phone after making about 10 calls. Full money was paid in advance all papers were sigd but on delivery the accessories were not fitted and were not in stock. Charged me for Registration plates but was not provided. I was given assurance that it will reach at my resi in 3 days but nothing came after 7 days. Still waiting for my stuff and my registration copy. Can't drive my car without registration. Toooooo bad a service. Now god knows how I am going to live with this car with this kind of service
Capt Anish Singh
1. Post paying the booking amount we had to make numerous calls and visit the dealer to identify the various documents that we are supposed to furnish to book the car.
2. On 7th Aug, when we made the payment due from our side, we were given a final quotation of Rs. 5, 30, 000. We were given a discount of Rs. 23, 000 as we had the postal address of Kalwa (within octroi limits)
3. On 21st Aug, when the complete loan amount was disbursed, we made numerous calls to check the status of the vehicle. This is when we were told that we have to pay another Rs. 22, 493 as Kalwa falls outside of Octroi limits. While this was really disappointing, we still went ahead and made the payment on 8th Sep 2010.
4. Post this, we may have made at least 25 calls to the Nissan dealer in Mumbai @ 24309619 but every time we would call we were kept on hold for more than 10 min causing frustration and leading to disconnecting the call. Moreover the number is always busy...to get connected to the dealer, we have to call at least 20 times before we get connected.
5. We were dealing with a female sales rep who have never been proactive to give us the updates on the status of the car. Every time we tried to get in touch with her, we were been told that she is busy with the customer or she is on leave.
6. We tired reaching her on her mobile phone but it is always switched off...i bet if you try calling her now, it will be switched off.
7. We have made the complete payment, started paying the EMI's, called up over 100 times, but we do not have any updates on the delivery status.
It is extremely disheartening to know that Nissan which is one of the top brands in the car industry has such immature and unprofessional staff who is least bothered about the customers. They are not sensitive at all towards customer’s constraints.
I would really appreciate if someone looks into this matter and give us a resolution. I am almost deciding to cancel the booking and take back the entire amount.
I too experienced a worst service from Lakshmi Nissan Hyderbad, booked micra in july and got it delivered in october. The dealers are very irresponsible after the car is booked, they don't even confirm the delivery date after numerous call..the manager even do not know when they can deliver the nissan micra.
moreover the lakshmi nissan dealers are selling out cars in black..the people who are paying an additional amount, the car is getting delivered withing 3 days of booking.
Absolute poor dealership of an good brand and good car..
This is to request you that we had purchased Nissan car model micra from you in first week of August, 2010 in name of our firm Kalakunj Associtates. The temporary no. issued of this car is PB10 P -Temp.-3719. We did not get the form no. 21 and 22 from Tri Star Showroom situated at Ludhiana, Punjab from which we had purchased the car. Tri Star Showroom has been closed and they are not attending us and they did not pickup our mobiles also. Sir we have to apply for the RC so kindly arrange to send us the aforesaid forms at the earliest.
What is the solution of this situation. Please give the answer as early as possible.
Non delivery of the car & harassment by the company.
Booked Nissan Micra from Petal Nissan, Ahmedabad on 29 June, 2010 by paying booking amount of Rs. 50, 000/-. The car is not yet delivered.
The Sales Manager & the General Manager of Petal Nissan, Ahmedabad are misbehaving & giving false assurances & statements regarding the delivery of the car from the day of booking.
We've not received a single call from them from the day of booking till today.
They are commitment two times to car delivery. First car delivery commitment September but not delivery,
Second time commitment November but not delivery.
Every time we visit the showroom they ignore us & pretend as if they're busy doing some work by running here & there.
They're also not behaving properly with their other customers.
Customer care service is very poor. We've regd. many complains but they always said that, "You'll be contacted shortly". But they never contact us & failed to perform their duty towards their customers.