NOIDA Authority, Sector 6, ADM Build., Noida - Inordinate Delay and poor quality

Nirmal Kumar Suman
BUILDER's Detail:
CEO, MANAGER(hOUSING), NOIDA AUTHORITY, Admin. Building, Sector 6, Noida, Construction of HIG Flats, Express View Appartment, Sector 105, NOIDA

Booked by lottery IN YEAR 2003, alottment of floor also by erroneous/ non transparent lottery draw without information to me, Delayed registration and Handover in not yet ready and very poor quality condition, Still not ready in ready to use condition as on 25.03.08. No body listening in NOIDA Authority. Written a no of letters to DGM(Housing) since year 2005 but of no use and no reply to my letters.

Hope some body will take up the case seriously and help me and all sufferers on a sympathetic note.

Hope to get a positive response.

Waiting for rply,

With regards,

N K Suman
email:nksuman@yahoo.co.in
mob:0-9956316478

Comments

Hi Sir/Madam

This is regarding an industrial plot allotted by upsidc in the lottery scheme of 1989, and we have paid all the instalments on time, but after sending so many reminders we didn't get any possession and they have not refunded any amount even after cancellation the plot. Please tell me the way to proceed against it.

Hi Sir/Madam

Best Regards
Praveen Shukla
Mob no-9811938129

sir/madam

This is regarding the traffic lights of chora mode (which is near by stadium) which do not function properly, although all the lights of near by intersections are properly working, and also that when new kind of lights are installed every where then why this intersection is left to start the choas.

So please see to this and if possible issue an order for putting up new lights at this place which are visible at day time also and people do not jump it, by giving a excuse that the do not see it.

Best regards
vipin 9968420037

NOIDA Authority, Sector 6, ADM Build., Noida Complaints - NO DUES CERTIFICATE

View all NOIDA Authority, Sector 6, ADM Build., Noida complaints

NOIDA Authority, Sector 6, ADM Build., Noida

Submitted on 5/2/09 by Sarita Gangwani

NO DUES CERTIFICATE
we would like to draw your, kind attention that we have deposited our application for no dues certificate dated on 5/2/09 for residetial plot L-71sector-11 noida in the name of Ms Sarita Rajpal .Till date, we could not get it.So you are requested to make it as soon as possible.
I would like to inform you that after marriage my name has been changed from Sarita Rajpal to Sarita Gangwani.
Thank&Regard
Sarita Rajpal dated 4/4/09
B-97
Kalkaji
N-Delhi 110019

K

I have already submitted a letter on 5/2/09 informing that after my marriage my name has been changed from Sarita Rajpal to Sarita Gangwani. My address for correspondence has been changed from E-169 Ashok Vihar Phase 1 Delhi 110052 to B-97, Kalkaji New delhi 110019. I have arleady given a certificate for change of name issued by Department of Education, Delhi.

No response from NOIDA Authority, sector 6 regarding issue of NOC for residential plot L 71, sector 11, NOIDA inspite of sending so many reminders. Change of name from SARITA RAJPAL to SARITA GANGWANI after marriage.Pl do the needful at the earliest.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
RAFAL SINGH

This is to inform you that our park`s light is not working from a long time.Every day there is shortcircuit in poles.big accident may occur any day beacuse little children play there.This park belongs block 24, 23.21 &22 of pocket -07 sector-82 NOIDA.
Kindly help us as soon as possible.

RAFAL SINGH SAINI
H.NO.-24/02 POCKET-07 SECTOR- 82
NOIDA.
N Jun 3, 2012 by
Ranbirsoni

Street lights of M block, sector 25, not working for last three days. Kindly rectify.

THANKS.