Noida Authority - Stray Dogs

goldashim
I am residing in B Block,Sector-30, Noida for the past 2 years.There are many stray dogs in Sector 30, Noida. 2 days back i was attacked by a stray dog leaving on nearby street,luckily i escaped its bite, but it torn my jeans. Its d second time with me only that same dog has attacked on me. Few weeks back my Flat mate was also attacked while he was riding his bike and fell down badly from the bike. I also witnessed some time ago when dat dog bite a tiffan wala who was passing by that street carring fews tiffans in hand. He was bleeding badly.Its becoming too dangerous day by day. Moreover these kind of dangerous dogs are there on almost every street in sector 30 and there number are increasing.Actually there are 3 dogs on the same street i mentioned ( B Block) Please get rid of these dangerous dogs and allow people to walk safely on the roads.I have also complained to the president of sector 30 but he said similiar incident has been happening with many people leaving in our sector and despite his complaints to the noida authority, nothing has been done till now.Please take action regarding this issue for the safety of the people.

Comments

D Oct 8, 2012 by
Navin Sawhney

This is to inform the Noida Authority, not to taking care for the increasing the number of the Stray Dogs in Sector 30 noida. which is one one of the best sectors of Noida.Today each street has 5 to 10 dogs and which are effecting us all not come out from home in night even Kids & Elderly people are being attacked . You can;t even go for walk even to Market by walking . They should be removed from the sector and monitor monthly and these should be shifted different nimal Shelter homes...The same request are for Present R.W.A. President of Sector 30 too to take the initiate and help the all the residents of this Sector.

A Resident
Sector 30
Noida
N Jan 9, 2015 by
jaysara

I am staying at Noida sector 19 near Shani Bazar & Post office. The increased no of stray dogs have created following problems:

1. They scatter all the house hold garbages regularly.
2. Some times they attack when we walk on the roads.
3. My Car has got plenty of scratches since they play & sit on the car roofs. One of the dog also broke the Car antenna while chewing it. SThey are damaging our cars. Amit Saha #483, Sector 19 8860084644

Amit Saha
N Apr 17, 2015 by
Sharad Bansal

I AM A RESIDENT OF C BLOCK SECTOR - 19. THERE ARE 8-10 STRAY DOGS IN OUR LANE. ONE OF THEM HAS STARTED BITING PEOPLE PASSING BY. HE HAS BECOME TOO DANGEROUS.