Noise Pollution - Noise pollution

hg7 on Feb 26, 2013
Respected Officer,

I am a resident of Khurai. I am having sleepless nights because of the loud music, railies, being organized late in the night and early in the morning.
Right now (11:25 pm Feb 25,2013) some event is going on at JHanda Chowk and its very very loud. I am totally in support of freedom to organize events at public place but either the volume has to be kept low at such a late hour or at least the loud speakers should be avoided.This is an ever going problem that religious functions or other events are organized using a very loud speaker at a very early morning hours or late night hours.
I am very sure there is a noice pollution act and looks like it is not followed properly in the town. I will really appreciate if some action is taken.

Him

Comments

Complainant7275867 Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Dear Sir, back side of our society, there is a huge construction going on by some construction company. since last couple of weeks, the construction activity is going on 24 x 7. they are using generators and pumps to pump up the concrete, which is causing loud noise all through the night. it is becoming unbearable to put up with it. the noise is too loud especially between 10 pm to morning 7 am. we are unable to sleep during night and this is causing deep trouble and effecting our quality of lives. please advice what action can be taken so that we can have peaceful nights atleast.
ajit jain Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

use of woofer sound system in the compound of Brindavan Buildin, opp: voltas, Dr. ambedkar road, chinchpokali-e Mumbai-12 (kala chowkey Police stn.). sound is unbearable. should be asked to reduce sound level.
PRADIP MUKUND NAWATHE Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Two Wedding Halls in Dombivali East - Sarvesh Sabhagriha at Tai Pingale Chowk and Aditya Sabhagruha on Agarkar Road are always flouting the Noise Pollution Norms by use of Loud Speakers beyond the prescribed levels making the life of the neigbouring citizens a hell. Despite several requests there is no any cognizance. Plates and Utencils are cleaned with lot of noise till 02.00 a.m. and we can not sleep peacefully due to this noise. Kindly take a congnizance of this Noise Pollution and arrange to take a stringent action through the Govt agency.
Rajpal Sharma Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

My name is Ralpal Sharma i live at rz216/17 tughlakad Extension New Delhi-110019, my neghbour mr. Promod gupta he live at rz-231/16 Tughlakabad Extension New Delhi -110019. Sir in the mr.Promod gupta house huge no. of export machine are aunning since last 2 months .sir which is causing loud noise all through the day & night. in the my home my old age prents & small Children’s are there sir every one very-very Disturbed thorugh this hude noise. childern's are not proper studying because is machines noise very loud & we are unable to sleep during night and this is causing deep trouble effecting our quality of lives.Please advice what action can be taken we can have peaceful day & night at least & i Conferm u this is the residensal area not a comercial
pawan malhotra Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

hello
My name is pawan, i live in janak puri. Near my home there is a temple. every day from 6a.m to 2.am they set their speakers on and do their kertan continuously .They have hanged speakers on streat lights ,one of the speaker is just on the streat light that is next to my home . I do not have problem with the kertan but they should not produce noice polution. This temple is near supermarket (B-3 block main road hanuman mandir) .

Please take some necessary actions as soon as possible as i have 2 old people at my home and 6 children who need to study for their exams.

thank you..
nitin.gokarn Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

On 28th Road Bandra at the junction of Linking Rd and 28th Rd, there are two restaurants - ON TOES and DHANRAJ

These restaurants attract people coming in cars and the staff park their cars any where on the narrow road which is a ONE WAY causing distress to citizens living in the residential complex. Although it is ONE WAY there is no observance and drivers honk late at night to show their might and end up fighting who is right and who is Wrong causing distress to senior citizens living on 28th Road
CHANDRANI SEN Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

At Bally-Durgapur near Station, backside of Gitanjali Abasan, under Bally Police Station, Howrah, Pin code – 711225, there some Hindi Mothertongue people are residing who are enjoying occassions too several times by loud mike sound, Today on 26/03/2010 whole night, they are shouting over mike too high sound by which more of people cannot sleep in this area. For this type of sound is hammering our ear and also our brains. I am heart patient and is suffering for this and my life becomes close to death. Please help me by protecting this type of nuisance work to safe my life.

Chandrani Sen

At Bally-Durgapur near Station, backside of Gitanjali Abasan, under Bally Police Station, Howrah, Pin code – 711225, there some Hindi Mothertongue people are residing who are enjoying occassions too several times by loud mike sound, Today whole night, they are shouting over mike too high sound by which more of people cannot sleep in this area. For this type of sound is hammering our ear and also our brains. I am heart patient and is suffering for this and my life becomes close to death. Please help me by protecting this type of nuisance work to safe my life.

Chandrani Sen

It is several times reminder. Still no response found. But the noise pollution is increasing day by day too much after my complaint done here several times.

"At Bally-Durgapur near Railway Station, backside of Gitanjali Abasan, under Bally Police Station, Howrah, Pin code – 711205, there are some Hindi Mothertongue people are residing who are enjoying occassions too several times on most of days by loud mike sound. Today whole night, they are shouting over mike too high sound by which more of people cannot sleep in this area. For this type of sound is hammering our ear and also our brains. I am heart patient and is suffering for this and my life becomes close to death. Please help me by protecting this type of nuisance work to safe my life."

Chandrani Sen
Nalini Sadasivan Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

On behalf pf the residents of Lathif Colony, Zamin Pallavaram , I would like to bring to your attention the following:

As you are aware, Lathif colony is situated behind the Jains Green Acres apartments (approximately 700 flats). We have given a written complaint to the municipality with regard to removal of garbage heaped behind the flats ( backside of our houses) causing health hazards to the whole area. The municipality authorities were kind enough to solve the problem by taking away the garbage heaped at the back of the flats.

Now we are facing another more serious problem solution of which we feel is not that easy. Due to very poor sanitation arrangements the sewage water is over flowing from the flats to Vaidyalingam road which is adjacent to the Jains Green acres apartments inundating the shops opposite to the road and the commuters have to wade through this dirty water to reach their destinations. Though the flat promoter has constructed an ROS plant for recycling the water, its capacity is very less when compared to the in flow of the water from 700 hundred flats.

The residents of the flats are also facing difficulties due to this poor sanitation work done by the flat
promoter and they are compelled to do some arrangements by pumping it daily through tankers. Our concern is about the never ending sound of the motor pumping sewage water to the tankers. We have to bear with this noise pollution from dawn to desk and vise verse.

Of late this has become a non stop nonsense and unbearable too. Small children in our colony shudders in their sleep hearing this noise and not to talk about the stinking smell prevailing in the area.

We would request the Municipal authorities to make a visit to the area and take remedial action at your earliest to save us from this noise pollution so that we can have a peaceful life. You may suggest the people concerned to pump the water with a motor with silencer so that the noise will be bearable

Yours truly
Nalini Sadasivan
On behalf of the residents of Lathif colony

REMINDER AGAIN.

AGAIN TO-DAY ON 04/04/2010 AT 3 PM FOLLOWING NUISANCE WORK IS
DOING.

Chandrani Sen
prabakaran26 Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Opposite to my home mavu(machine) mill is there from that they are producing more noise.we could not able to stay in home.they are opening the mill 7.A.M till 9.P.M.we cannot able do any work at home its big headache for us.We lost our freedom due to this sound.we have baby at home she always used to cry due that sound.we cannot able to read,we cannot able to watch television.we cannot able to speak telephone.we offen getting ear pain.so please understand our problem and vacate that mavu mill(machine) as soon as possible.
thanking you.
aks023 Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Sir, High Decible Horns

Travelars Buses are stop at nana varachha chopati, and may unnecessarily blowing high decible horns & huge trafic and makes noice polution as well air polution at odd hours (9 pm to 1 am).

Travelars Buse are stops at here we are not able to sleep at up to 1 am mid night everyday. This problem is not a small problem. we have mande a complaint to surat municipal corporation and collectore, but not yet any action take by any one. we are suffering from air,nocie polution desies. WE are human being. we need peace at night at list after 10 o'clock. Decler Maharana pratap udhan as a silient zone area.

Kindly take quick action aginst our problem.
ravi_firedup Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Address : -
#63, 2nd Cross, KH Ranganatha colony, Mysore road, Opp BHEL, Bangalore 26.

I have been facing a noise pollution at my resident. There has been a work shop opposite to my house where they make a heavy noise like wielding etc. Some kind of factory work. But the place i live is a resident area no factories should been allowed.
Plz assist me in solving this issue.

Name : Ravi kumar
Mob : 9886362982
N Jan 2, 2011 by
Rajamannar Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Respected sir, 3/1/2011
I am a residence of velachery, chennai .We have very big noise pollution problem due to Auto Rickshaw about hundred passing by our home daily. The silencer of the auto is very noisy and it disturbes every one at home.
The owners of the auto add or remove something from the silencer and hence 9 out of 10 vehicle creates huge noise while passing the building.May your department take action in this regard soon by enacting suitable order to keep the city free from auto rickshaw silencer sound.

Thanking you,
K.E.RAJAMANNAR No.9, varadaraja puram, chennai-600042
N Jan 8, 2011 by
suresh123454 Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

Iam one of the Indian Citizen residing in south India .
I am working in a private concern from 8 Am to 10Pm
I will come to house and take rest(residential Area)
But there is a temple near to my house.
In this temple they are playing 3 loud speaker from 3am to 6am
the songs played are worthless.no meaning less
If we ask those person to keep atleast the sound lower, they are not following it
1. there are new born babies more than 20 near this temple
2. old people
3. school children
4. sick person

If we compaint to police they are not taking any action.

Please ask them not to use loud speaker .and use taperecorder for it

Please convey the message to the local police station

Amman temple
balaji nagar
(near neyveli maligai)Periyar nagar (S)
vridhachalam
Tamilnadhu
cuddalore dt
The concern person Name is munusamy(temple Dhan)

Restriction on the use of loud speakers/public address system:
(1) A loud speaker or a public address system shall not be used except after obtaining written permission from the authority.
(2) A loud speaker or a public address system shall not be used at night (between 10.00 pm to 6.00 am) except in closed premises for communication within e.g. auditoria, conference rooms, community halls and banquet halls.
(3) Not withstanding any thing contained in sub-rule(2). The State Government may subject to such terms and conditions as are necessary to reduce noise pollution permit use of loud speakers or public address systems during night hours (between 10.00 p.m. to 12.00 midnight) on or duing any cultural or religious festive occasion of a limited duration not exceeding fifteen days in all during a calendar year.
(Added vide S.O. No. 1088(E) dated 11th October, 2002)
N Jan 10, 2011 by
sarang79 Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

i live in katraj pune besides my place an illegal workshop is running where heavy forging work is going on and which creates lot of noise and air pollution .i had informed against this to the pune municipal corporation the police department and also the maharashtra pollution control board . but no action has been taken .where i live is an residential area and the wokshop owner has not taken any permission for the same . i am in av very helpless situation and have to face lot of noise everyday . i am more astonished regardig the the attitude of the government agencies to stop illegal activities
please guide me what to do ?
thanking you
sarang jadhav
sr no 67 santosh nagar katraj pune
N Feb 9, 2011 by
abhiedit Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

I am a resident of Revenue Nagar, Near Mayank Blue Water Park. There is a new temple constructed near that area from 10 o clock to 6.30 they turn on their messages and songs with loud voice in loudspeakers. The entire day we cannot concentrate in any work. There are lot of new born kids and old people in our colony which needs rest in the afternoon but due to these voices they cannot do that.
Once they are done there is a restaurant call signature they starts playing disco songs in loud volume.

There is no official who is checking such sound pollution.
Please see this matter.

Thanks!
N Mar 16, 2011 by
saiparam Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

In our Jai Garden-Jai Nagar area-Off-Arcot Road, Valasaravakkam, a mosque was built recently (Well after Supreme court’s Ban order dated 29.09.2009 – banning construction of ANY religious structure in the public places/resident areas). The Muslim population in this area is very, very less, say hardly less than 1%.

There are 4 (four) Hooters have been fitted on these mosque and 5 times during the day, ‘baang’ is sounded from the hooters. It is disturbing peace of the area and creating nuisance for the local residents. We have, however, no objection to Muslims reading ‘Namaz’ in these mosques. The residents should get relieved of this problem.

The high pitched sound of the ‘baang’ also causes disturbance to people of other religions in performing prayers or chanting God’s name at their home.

We have a number of senior citizens living in this area, and all are feeling a lot of disturbance due to high pitched noise.

It has been stated in the memo in the end that such situation can create friction among two communities and necessary action be taken to maintain law and order in the town. A copy of the memorandum has also been forwarded to the police superintendent, Home Minister, Home Secretary, the opposition leader and High Court.

The Noise Pollution Act stipulates certain conditions e.g. ‘box type’ loudspeakers should be used instead of the hooters; the sound limit should not exceed 45 decibels and loudspeakers should not be used during 10.00 p.m.to 6.00 a.m. There are, however, many hooters fitted on mosques crossing the limit of stipulated sound level. Besides, the hooter is sounded right from 5.00 to 5.30 in the morning. Thus, there is violation of all the above conditions.

In a recent order passed by the Supreme Court, it has been stated that the basic rights of citizens should not be trampled on religious grounds.

Students and new born babies shudder whenever the hooter sounds.

Patients with asthma, who get sleep in the early mornings only are also victims of the noise by the hooters.

Within 150m radius, there is a hospital with in-patients and a school nearby.

Moreover, the residents in this area are peace lovers. They are resting at home after day’s hard work. In the weekends, the employed could not get rest and peace of mind due to the blaring noise of these prayer calls.

Even the birds shriek during the sound of hooter.

Please think, why we, the poor residents are to be punished in this in-human treatment by a group of persons?

Are we not civilized to conduct ourselves without causing disturbances to others?

If this is permitted, then how the social harmony will prevail? Only animosity will prevail.

WE ARE NEITHER AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR COMMUNITY NOR TO THEIR PRAYERS.

NOISE POLLUTION IS EQUALLY CONDEMNABLE EVEN IF IT CREATED IN HINDU TEMPLES OR CHRISTIAN CHURCHES OR GURUDWARAS.

Is it not the duty of local governing body to ensure that the Rule of the constitution is implemented? Whether the local police issued license to the newly built mosque?

We pray to you to kindly intervene in this issue and stop the menace for once and all.

Regards.
N Apr 14, 2011 by
amankalsi Noise Pollution  - MAHARANA PRATAP GARDEN,NANA VA, Surat, Gujarat, India

I would like to complaint against Iron Shop (BE-377 Hari Nagar, Gali No.7, Near Bharat Gas Godown, New Delh-110064) in residential area which creats a problem for nearby people because of Iron construction,cutting & their loud voice and many more.Please help us to close this Iron Shop from residential area as soon as possible.

Noise Pollution - Noise pollution