Nokia 2626 - headset replacement

MUNNA LAL VERMA
This is imran ahmad I am writing this mail on behalf of my my friend . Munna lal . I have purchased one Nokia 2626 on 16th aug 2009 from kanpur. I believe on nokia blindly with their services and robustness. But just after one month, the hedset started giving troubles. Its was not working properly and gradually it stoped working. I approach to the nearest service center that is at Nokia care, shop no UGA 12 Somdutt plaza Kanpur on 12/10/2009. against job order no. 346_504886

Till date (i.e. around after a 45 days) neither I got my headset back nor I got any satisfactory answer from service center. Several time I called there but they did not receive my call, I am not at all expect this type of services in current totally service oriented era. Being a word class company please look into the matter. And do the needful as early as possible. So that I can remain my faith in your company.

imran ahmad
On behalf of Munna lal
0989221117-

Comments

NOKIA 2626 - Nokia 2626

i had bought nokia 2626.it was facing problem in Automatically Switch off (Some time through noice Sound )..then i go to customer care office then update the software of my cell.But same problem ... now repeatly Gave CustomerCare office in Chennai(Pady pazzar)...one month Finished i can not receve my mobile..They tell Your mobile Send Head office...........

Replacement of Nokia 2626 - Nokia

Replacement of Nokia handset 2626 due to low battery and poor network. when will my complain will be heard
N Nov 21, 2011 by
vijayraj2501 Nokia 2626  - Sector 45, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

sms not received and sent properly - Nokia 2626

sir i have nokia 2626 . i m facing the problem of sms. which are not send or received by me . so please get me some solution.

Nokia 2626 - headset replacement