Nokia 6300 - To trace the stolen phone

Gole Satpal Rajendra
Hello sir,
I was using Nokia 6300 mobile with an airtel no. (9860844520).but unfortunately before 4 months, my mobile got stolen at Pimpri.
After that I registered a legal complaint in the nearest Police station.(Pimpri - Pune).I had given an emie no.and sim no.to the policemen. Then they told me that they have given the authorised application to the service providers.. i.e. Airtel.
I just want to know r u really tracing the phone using the emei no? and if u r doing so, then why this procedure takes so long time i.e. 4 months. Will u pls. help me to get back my mobile?Pls.mail me if u have any other solution of this problem

Your's faithfully

satpal

Comments

Hello sir,

Your's faithfully

satpal

before 2 month my nokia 6300 has been stolen by unknown person & i want to know that any procedure to get this mobile phone if yes so plz inform me on my email id .

i just use only 15 days that mobile& after a very long wait i was got that mobile

Mobile is a device which is connected to the network that must be very easy to get the mobile i m very keen to know the precedure to get the stolen mobile
plz plz plz pzl inform me !!!!!!!!!

about security code - Nokia 6300

I have purches Nokia 6300 model06/01/2008. NO.358647012669830.
This mobile get automatic locked,& asking security code.
Nokia shop at Nandurbar in Maharashtra (India)says that your mobile softwear of security is damaged,and asking for Rs.450 for repair.Mobile is in warrenty period.So tell me that whether I should pay the amount for repair? OR what should I do.

cannot lock phone memory - Nokia 6300

I have a nokia 6300 model.
when i try to lock the memory card by setting a password, it is not getting locked.
I want to know How to lock the memory.

Thanks and regards

Prince alex

I had purchased nokia 6300 on 27.05.07 from Hotspots, shop no S-87 Palam Vihar, Gurgaon . Since then the handset is giving me a problem of the screen going blank while talking, the voice is giving an echo . I have got it repaired three times on 4.10.07, 01.11.07 and 07.03.08. Till date I am facing the same problems and every time I am told that the problem is mended.
Now I want my handset to be replaced as my business is suffering because of that.
Please look into the matter ASAP.

Headset is not recognized - Nokia 6300

My nokia 6300 phone does not recognize the headset anymore. It was working sometime back and suddenly stopped. I do not even see the headset icon. The headset works with other phone

Water Damage - Nokia 6300

i have purchased Nokia 6300 on 25th October 2007. Now my memory card is not working. I have given it to local nokia service centre. But they are not giving any guarantee and they are not getting it repaired. i stay in Belgaum, Karanataka, India.
Kindly help me in this regard.

power, phone restrarts/reboots, keypad key do not work - Nokia 6300

I HAVE MY MOBILE PHONE PREENTED AT HONEST COMMUNICATION 19, SHREEJI SHOPPING CENTER HIMATNAGAR ON 22-5-2007 BUT THIS MOBILE DO NOT RETURN TILL THIS DATE PLEASE DO NEED FUL FOR EARLY REPAIR

PUK code - Nokia 6300

My mobile no. is 9752110088 kindly send my PUK code as fast as possible.

stolen mobile - Nokia 6300

i have stolen my nokia mobile. IMEI number is 353932016490143 . kindly trace the mobile as soon as posssible or block the mobile. kindly let us know the status.

Nokia Care centre highly unskilled - Nokia 6300

i had been to the nokia care centre in AUNDH (Pune) to get my phone software upgraded...

they opened the panel of my cell to check for moisture so that the chip doesnt get damaged while updating. Later they took it for updation and the power failed so they returned it back to me after 10 minutes saying the same... later i found that they had left fingetprints on the screen of the cell phone from inside. i requested them to clean it and i got a reply that they dont have the paper which is used to clean the screen. DISGUSTING. the centre manager was replying this with a smile on his face... After a few days i discovered that they had damaged the fittings of the panel and now are charging me for the replacement of the panel of the phone which is under warranty.
Nokia SUCKS... The quality of staff deployed is pathetic...
Please beware of NOKIA PHONES...
sahana

sim card rejected - Nokia 6300

repected sir,

i own a nokis 6300 handset with a bsnl sim in it was accessing the pin code where asked the puk number while entering the guess work dont the sem card got rejected kindly help as soon as you can its urgent

Phone restricted. - Nokia 6300

I got one Nokia 6300 mobile from Irland. But the network is vodafone. I cannot operate in India with this software. whenever i insert the SIM card, one message is displayed that is " Phone restricted" How can i use this mobile in India.

Want a cell no from IMEI no. - Nokia 6300

i want information about this IMEI no.
353932011508576

i want who use this IMEI no. of handset
u tell me mobile no. of these IMEI
i will thankfull

thanks
Amar Virbhadre
astroamarvirbhadre@yahoo.com
Mb.9890496181

Delay to replacement of battery - Nokia 6300

Due to over heating of my battery(BL-4C) of the mobile phone (Nokia 6300) during call (purchased 25th July, 2008), I submit the same on 1st Sept.2008. My job sheet number is - 328343506/080901/39. Till now I have not received the battery from the nokia care centre, although nokia customer care centre( complain no.-2/3FLGN3) told me that they have already delivered the battery. Let me know what can I do in this situation.

Battery Charger Defective - Nokia 6300

Puschased NOKIA6300 on 06.07.2008 from BIG BAZAR Lucknow for Rs.7320/- and the original battery charger was found defective on 15.08.2008.Payment of the mobile was made through credit card.Neither BIG BAZAR nor NOKIA CARE CENTRE (B .K & Co. Lucknow) did bother to replace the defective one on the ground that the cash memo does not have the identification no. of the battery charger.The BIG BAZAR Lucknow does not mention any identification no. in the cash memo. I had no option but to buy a new charger on 19.08.2008 from your NOKIA CARE CENTRE ( B.K & Co. Lucknow ) and had to pay Rs. 485/- and undergone lot of mental and physical harrasment. Your above two outlet did not bother to honour the warranty replacement as the defect was brought to their notice within 40 days of purchase. This amounts to defeciency of service and unfair trade practice.

May I call upon you to take this as a notice and make good the loss (replacement of battery charger) and also pay Rs.5000/- for harrassment and mental agony which I had to undergo within 10 days failing which I might contemplate legal action in the appropriate court of law.

Sanjeev Kumar, B-306, Shahnajaf Road, Hazaratganj, Lucknow-226001 Phone- 0522-2231619, 09450001934

LOST MY NOKIA 6300 HANDSET - Nokia 6300

I HAVE LOST MY NEW HANDSET NOKIA 6300 A WEEK AGO.
NOW I WANT THAT YOU WILL HELP ME BY BLOCKING OR TRACING MY HANDSET.
THE IMEI NO: OF MY HANDSET WAS # 356415027679315.
I WILL BE GREAT THANKFUL TO YOU FOR .
I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK INTO THIS MATTER PERSONALLY.

I was using Nokia 6300 mobile with an airtel no. (9630210160).but unfortunately, my mobile got stolen at kunkuri.
After that I registered a legal complaint in the nearest Police station.(kunkuri- jashpur, c.g.).I had given an imei no.and sim no.to the policemen. Then they told me that they have given the authorised application to the service providers.. i.e. Airtel.
I just want to know r u really tracing the phone using the imei no? and if u r doing so, then why this procedure takes so long time i.e.. Will u pls. help me to get back my mobile?Pls.mail me if u have any other solution of this problem

chandan25sep@gamil.com

low ringtone sound - Nokia 6300

hi,
my name is vishal, i have purchased nokia 6300 in which i m getting problem of low ringtone sound so please give me a solution of that problem if u really solves the problems.

Nokia 6300 - To trace the stolen phone