Nokia 7610 Supernova - Faulty product and Poor customer service

Aditi Sabharwal
This is to bring to your notice that I had purchased a Nokia 7610 Supernova in the monh of Dec 2008.My handset suddenly stopped responding on 1st Aug 2009, the phone was within warranty so i took it to an aunthorised nokia care centre (MAA Communications. B 36 Gurunanak pura, Radhu Palace Rd, Laxmi Ngr, New Delhi)

DETAILS OF NOKIA CARE JOB SHEET
Date: 01/ AUG/ 2009
Time: 18:41
Job Sheet No: 144433527/090801/80
IMEI No: 356388028557360
Product Code: 056335
Warranty Ref No: APAINY186765277
Target Delivery date: 14/aug/2009

After going to the nokia care centre Kanchan Sethi brought to my notice that nokia care centre does not give any data backup and was told rather rudely by her that its not their but the customers responsiblity and duty to take the data backup. As the handset went dead I being a layman i requested the nokia personnel to give me the data back up as i being an entrepreneur had many important contacts in the phone. But they flatly refused to even consider my plea inspite of repeated requests.I also requested them for a standby handset since i did not hav a spare handset on me.Even this request was turned down by Kanchan Sethi.After seeing her non cooperative and rude attitude I asked her to call the branch manager.

After waiting for 15 minutes Ajay Rana came he was introduced to me as the branch manager.I repeated the whole incident to him but even he refused to give me any assistance with the data back up whereas he assured me that he would give me the standby handset by afternoon next day which till date i hav not received from them.

This took us around half an hour and inspite of the fact that our concerns were not handled properly we were very rudely told by another personnel named Amit Sodhi whose designation was not revealed to us that it is due to consumers like us that their precious time gets wasted and they have better things to do and asked us to leave.I would also like to bring to your notice that there were others also who were being troubled in the same manner.

As mentioned above the target delovery date was 14th but till date that is 24th aug 2009 i have not received my handset.I have even registered a complaint with Nokia Call Centre.The staff at the call centre was also very incompetent and after repeated requests was i able to talk to the floor incharge, it took them 28 min to register my complain( complain no 17862245646)

So overall my experience with nokia has been horrible to the extent of being harassed and morever have suffered a lot due to loss of all my important business contacts.i would like to be compensated for whatever trouble i have faced, i would like you look into this matter and kindly revert back to me.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

amit s karandikar Nokia 7610 Supernova  - Chiplun , Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India

not giving good services - Nokia 7610 Supernova

i m a regular user of nokia peace i give nokia 7610 supernova peace dt 16.05.2009 invoice no 375 frm micropoint computer & mobile chiplun mobile no 9271220737 last 2 week mobile on/off switch button was not proper working so i sent this mobile to your custmer care office (SANCHAR SYSTEM )via the shop name (micropoint computer & mobile chiplun mobile no 9271220737 ) to ratnagiri

today on 14.04.2010 they said that not available part of this mobile but this mobile peace is in warranty period so i request u please sloved this matter as early as possible when i purchase this mobile pease is RS.11000 so we cannot suffer the hudge amount of mobile pease. please give the follow up & slove this problem on very urgent basis
(SANCHAR SYSTEM your custmer care office ratnagiri 02352-225377