Nokia - for call barring password

nitin jain
i wanto activate callbarring servise on my mob but for the activation i have to need the password that i dont know. so please tell me how can i know the password. my mob. is nokia 6233.

Comments

calls are barring - Nokia

out going calls barring are activated by mistake .how to remove the barring. i do not knoe the password no.pl help

passward - Nokia

my usarname and passward given by you not verfid when i m logine my account he invild passward or username
PRIYA

I want my call barring password
PRIYA

how can i block incoming number with the help of call barring i want call barring password

i wanto activate callbarring servise on my mob but for the activation i have to need the password that i dont know. so please tell me how can i know the password. my mob. is nokia 6030.

n82 barring passwerd plesssssss

What is call barring passward for nokia 6233
rajesh

sahni78

i hvae a nokia 6030 mobile. i want know call barring password

for call barring password

I wanto activate callbarring servise on my mob but for the activation i have to need the password that i dont know. so please tell me how can i know the password. my mob. is nokia 6030.

Thnx & Rgds
Mayur
Ram

Ram

i want the call barring password for Nokia 5310 XpressMusic...Its a new peice n i dont know the default password

Sir yet i have not received My Nokia Cell Call Barring Password. Model no. is Music xpress.5310.
So, sir pls help me regarding password
Rakesh

disturb of mobile phone - Nokia

dear sir,
i had purchesed "NOKIA 3600 SLIDE"phone on 6th june, 2009 from M/S.J.N.S.ENTERPRISE, 13/2, ANATHESWAR ROAD, PO-KRISHNAGAR, DIST-NADIA, STATE-WEST BENGAL.but the mobile phone had problems in camera and battery.they took my phone to recover it and promised to give me the phone back as early as possible.but they did not give me the phone after going one and half month yet.please take proper step against this problem.my phone IMEI no. is 355706024260518.please inform me in this phone number 9735377151 or 9679369545 immediately.

i wan to activate callbarring servise on my mob but for the activation i have to need the password that i dont know. so please tell me how can i know the password. my mob. is nokia 3500c

its request

I want my call barring password for my Nokia 5310 XpressMusic to block my incoming calls, by which I have been disturbed for last 2 months.It's my humble request.Thank You.
anil

So, sir pls help me regarding password

I want call barring passw2ord for my nokia 6233

I want 2 activate my call barring all but i don't know the barring pasword!PLEAS help me!!!

Nokia - for call barring password