Nokia - Track my Mobile through IMEI code

Harshad Manohar Chandak

I am Harshad Manohar Chandak from Solapur (M.S.) INDIA, I am using Nokia 6233 C.Black Moble IMEI Code: 356283010423004 but it stolen yesterday 11/01/2010.
Here i requesting you to track this mobile by your traking machine and reply me as early as possible

Comments

afsoon

my mobile number - Nokia

I have recieved one sms from nokia saying :your mobile number has won 850, 000.00 euros in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call +34-645-426-053 FAX +34-940 -461-452 & email:nokia44933@yahoo.com, my mobile number is +989122004199, can u tell me about it, true or false?

i recived the same sms from Nokia as i won £500, 000 pound. what's this? some kind of joke? can somebody give me an answer. is somebosy playing with the Nokia name or what?

tracing of mobile - Nokia Mobile

I lost my moble while going to market in hyderabad on 6/12/2008. Its serial No. is 351104104731760. The who took my moble has switchedoff the cell immediately. Hence I have taken new sim with old No.

In this connection i request the authories of nokia to look into this matter and provide the moble no. to which the person is being used with my moble.

thomasambati@yahoo.com
moble: 9849226837

Dear Sirs,

I lost my moble while going to market in kuwait on 12/17/2008. Its serial No. is 356795024130150. who took my moble has switched off the cell immediately.
In this connection i request yr authoritiy of nokia to lookup into this matter and provide the mobile no. to which the person is being used with my mobile.

regards

it is true or false?

+989122004782

what can i do for recive this gift? pleas explain a bout it.

can you find my stolen mobile - nokia 6233 c.black

my mobile has stolen
its IMEI:354827021348659
pls if you can find

I have lost my mobile phone on 02.04.2009 with Imei No. 3529220672944. Model is Nokia 6220c - 1 Black

i'm the best

Lost My Mobile - Nokia N95 GSM Mobile

I lost my mobile phone in my house around 6.30 p.m. on Dt. 20/04/2008 at Villupuram Distt, Tamilnadu.
my phone model is Nokia N95 Choclate brown and Mobile IMEI No 358064017677539 (ITem : 0037671), Made in Finland .
Purchased in Sharaf Digital, Opp.Astorial Hotel, UAE. Date of purchase: 12/4/08.

Please take immediate action about this.

My Address and contact no is given below :
C.Balasubramanian
Phno : 009194434814377 (india)
00971508068104 (uae)
emailid: sbp_bala@rediffmail.com

STOLEN MOBILE - Nokia E71

Sir
I have lost my NOKIA E71 mobile on 26.05.09 at 8:30 pm which was stolen when i dropped it near my house at Rajkot Gujarat. Can i track my mobile back which is very important since all my official data was in it. I had a bsnl sim in it no. 9426680718

I also dont know its imei number so if you can please guide me in any way.

i have Today 04 june 2009 received the same sms from nokia as i won 365, 000 pounds What's this? some kin of joker? can somebody give me an answer.is somebody playing with the nokia name of what? My Cell No:9469126476 pleease give me a answer.
beamish

Lost but no search facility - Nokia E 71

I bought an expensive handset E 71 and i left it in a cab, but nokia refused to trace it for me.
SO why to buy NOKIA"s Expensive handsets as they cant help the customers in searching though its so easy for the company as they can directly find it out through the IMEI number of the phone.

it is better to buy smart tracker inbuit phones then.

regards
beamish
India Today
9819859889

Please help me get my cell back - Nokia E71

i had purchased a nokia set (E71 : IMEI - 354855025711234) in dec 08 from The Mobile Store (sector -18 market, noida). after working well for 5 months its loudspeakers started detoriating. i submitted it to mannat telecoms (nokia customer care, C-10, sector 10). they repaired it and handed back to me on a promised date. again my cell showed signs of fault and i again submitted it to the same customer care and it was repaired again. when asked about the fault they didn't give any satisfactory answer to it. again the same fault occurred and for the third time i submitted it to them on 18th of July, 2009. they promised me to give it back on 24th of July and even promised to revert back with the status of the phone. but there was no conversation from their side. i then called Mr. Ajay Singh who heads the mannat telecom, and he said now the phone should be replaced as it has failed another quality test in the main factory. everytime i call the customer care they say not to file a case in consumer forum and the set should be replaced. now eventually they say it will be fixed and repaired. the set has been operated upon for 5 times now.. and its still within its due warranty period. they are pushing me towards the end of my warranty period. and i want to know my rights.. out of 7 months my cell has been lying with them for a month now. my work is seriously getting effected. nokia helpline has the same script that they have escalated my call. i had a word with Mr. Pramod Kumar, senior member Nokia Gurgaon Office, who promised to help me but now he too is not willing to return my cell back so that they can repair it i cant produce it as an evidence. i am now happy to get my unrepaired cell back even. but they are not willing to give it back saying their engineers are working on it . how do i proceed now... and what should i do. i am distressed . Recently i got a promising call back from Mr MANOJ WADHWAN, Complaint Manager north india. he asked me to call him to get a replacement. but i kept on calling and he kept on rejecting it. he already has a complaint to his name in consumer forum. my work is seriously getting effected. please help me. i want a replaced unit now. i dont want to use a set that has been operated so many times. thats not worth the payment and the standards promised by nokia.I want my cell back... after paying 21000 still i am not getting my phone back
AlavikkuttyPK Nokia Xpress Music  - Andhra Pradesh, India

GBP DRAW - NOKIA XPRESS MUSIC

i have got a message informing me that i got 250, 000.00 in the GBP draw... please give me its details... 9847434952, 9446986786

Tracking of lost / stolen handsets - mobile phones & service providers

Going through a lot of blogs and forums and my personal experience as well, the matter that has come to light is : Service providers of branded mobiles like Nokia, Sony, Motorola, Samsung, LG, etc.. and the Cellular Network Service providers like BPL (Loop), Vodafone, Airtel, etc. deny providing us the privilege to get the stolen / lost handsets tracked. Why? Just so that we need to buy new handsets and they can increase their sales? Even the police do not help; especially the railway police. It seems they are in cahoots with the robbers. In most of the developed countries this is possible. We say, our country is in the developing stage. True, but when shall we develop? and How, if the citizens of India do not have rightful privileges?

It is time already to protect the rights of true citizens of India and tha above point is one of those thousand points which Indian Citizens do not enjoy at the moment.......

Not getting my mobile from Customer care - Nokia E71

I am prashant Saksena . i recently purchased new Nokia E71 but it got some defect. So, i rush to customer care for that. Now it has been over more than a month and i didn't get my mobile. Customer care says that error can't be fixed so they have send my mobile to Nokia factory and they will replace the my mobile with new E71. But i didn't get any status on this. I spoke to manager Mr. Raghvendra several time on this and healways says that i will get my mobile in 3-4 days. And now it's more than one month, i didn't ecieve my E71 phone. Now when i am trying to contact manager of Customer care Mr. Raghvendra whose no. is (9739662231) , he is not picking up phone.

Kindly let me know , what to do in this case.

Is there any other official site , where i can put my complaint so that all higher official come to know what is going on behind their backs.

Kindly help me out .

Thanks & regards
Prashant

Searching of my mobile - Nokia/N95

I have Nokia N95 mobile with IMEI n.352026024721374 which I have got as a gift from one of my friend in Oct.-08. But, Yesterday during marketing, someone have stolen my mobile set with cell N. as 9414041735 ( BSNL post paid connection ).
You are requested to pl. search my moble set.

Nokia - Track my Mobile through IMEI code