Nokia India Private Limited - Nokia Care Centre-3rd rate service

TEERTHO on Jun 24, 2012
My Nokia E5-00 (IMEI : 355949049605339) developed a blank display on 18/06/12 and the same day I gave it to a Nokia Care Centre (Neil Communication,C-10,1st floor,Sector-10,NOIDA-201301,Uttar Pradesh) and my job sheet no. is 962433527/120618/60. I was told that the phone has liquid damage and was given a commitment that the it will be repaired and given to me by 19/06/12. When I visited them on 19th, they asked me to come on 21/06/12 as the phone was not repaired.When i went there on 21st,they said it will be given on 23/06/12 for sure.When I visited on 23/06/12,they have asked me to come on 25/06/12.

1. Why is Nokia palying this game with a customer?
2. Why cannot they commit a firm date and time?
3. Why cannot they call me up and inform me if they failed to keep their previous commitment?
4. Who will compensate for the time and money I am spending on following up for my phone and the harassment I am undergoing for no fault of mine?

Please find out and respond to me complaint immediately,failing which I have to lodge a complaint with the MD of Nokia India and also the Consumer Court for their extremely poor and pathetic, third rate after sales service and also publish the same in newspapers & TV.

Teertho Chattoraj

Comments

Bhimanna Yaragoppa Nokia India Private Limited  - India

Worst product manufacturer- Nokia - NOKIA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

I have N95 handset which is just 18 monthss older. It is not getting switched on. I have given it for serive in NOKIA CARE CENTER. But, they are saying it cannot be repairable and they even said they took the handset to Nokia service station at different location. Now tell me what should I do ? Is this the quality product from Nokia.

Please find the sheet no and IMEI no below for your reference:
JS NO : 336343506/080823/16
IMEI NO: 354835011327351

Please find the unresponded complaint details below:
Complaint Number: 2-3FAO3V 13/10/2008 Punit

2-3FoR25 17/10/08 Phillomena

The CC executives speak as if they own NOKIA company.

I need a solution before I lodge complaint in cosumer court.

I can be reachable at bhimanna.yaragoppa@airbus.com.

Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Bhim
jeejo.jose Nokia India Private Limited  - India

BOSS THIS WEBSITE IS PURELY FAKE.. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THEIR END... DONT WAISTE YOUR TIME

Nokia India Private Limited - Nokia Care Centre-3rd rate service