Nokia Lotto Company (Cash Prize Of The$2. 5, 000, 000. 00 (Two. Five, Million United State Dollars) - IS THEIR ANY COURIER FOR ME IN YOUR OFFICE

Ganesh Gowd Kondeti
THIS IS THE MAIL I RECEIVED FROM THE NOKIA LOTTO COMPANY, U.K. On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Nokia Lotto Company , I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the Nokia Lotto Company Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the Nokia Lotto Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the Nokia Lotto Company .
The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of $2.5,000,000.00 (Two.Five, Million United State Dollars) and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

CONTACT INFORMATION:-

Mr.Cole Williams,
ELITEXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.

Comments

If it is fraud take action on the people to do like this and its helpful to others.

i got a msg of winning 5'50'000.how can i know that it is true????

I GOT A SMS THAT I HAVE WON 7, 50, 000GBP HOW TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE MONEY.

Sir
I hv recive mail from
Mr. Aleksandrs Baranovs
(operation manager)
Tel:+44-871-315-4052
That i hv won the lottery from Nokia Mobile Draw <nokia-lotto@gala.net>
of sum of 5 Lac
Please confirm me that is it true or false.

sir
i recive the mes on my mobail no9829015237 u have seleceted for 500.000pounds in nokia mobail draw Please confirm me that is it true or false.

sir
i recive the mes on my mobail no9822244433 u have seleceted for 500.000pounds in nokia mobail draw Please confirm me that is it true or false.
is this person work in your company or not.
pl reply my mail id ( narendra_kad@yahoo.com)

THIS IS ALL FAKE ... BEWARE of THESE GOONS

Sir
I receive the mesg on my mobile no. 9811262170 u have selected for 500.000 pounds in nokia mobile draw please please confirm me that is true or false.
is this person work in your company or not.
please reply mail id (harshyadavcoolboy@gmail.com)
anil kr

sir
i RECEIVE THE MESG ON MY MOBILE NO.9811923660 THAT U HAVE SELECTED FOR 500, 000 POUNDS IN NOKIA MOBILE DRAW PLEASE CONFIRM ME IT'S TRUE FALSE
raviartpress@gmail.com

i receive the message on my mobile for regarding that my no is selected in your draw. dear friends these type of message are truly fraud & fake .please ignore them . they are making the people fool .they are greedy dogs .again i am request you all please ignore that type off message you are received on your mobile & also on your e mail

This is the fake company and there is nothing with this company.Some people is over there making people fool through mail $ msz. you simply think if this type of contest happen. We need to participate, without participation how is it possible to win a single money.plz plz ignore this msz and government should take a strong action against this fraud.

i RECEIVE THE MESG ON MY MOBILE NO.9811767916 THAT U HAVE SELECTED FOR 500, 000 POUNDS IN NOKIA MOBILE DRAW PLEASE CONFIRM ME IT'S TRUE FALSE
fatima_lobo@yahoo.com
skarif

i have received a sms that my number 9866795962 has been selected in draw.so, please hand over my 1200000pounds.for which i kept many hopes

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED THE MESG ON MY MOBILE NO.9902074855 I HAVE SELECTED FOR 120, 000 POUNDS IN NOKIA MOBILE DRAW PLEASE CONFIRM ME IT'S TRUE OR FALSE babukpsr27@gmail.com ref no. NOKIA682A2010
N Jan 8, 2011 by
ylekale88

HI I RECEIVED THE MESG ON MY MOBILE NO 233549979214 THAT I WON 315, 000 POWND Please confirm me that is it true or false. FROM ETHIOPIA ADDIS ABABA