Nokia Mobile - Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one

Arpita Malo
Date: 11.06.2008
To

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 5610d-1, ESN/IMEI NUMBER– 358652013624412, PRODUCT CODE – 552318, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE, TECHNOLOGY TYPE- GSN) on 02.02.2008 from Paragon Shop, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

From the day of purchase, the handset is showing the frequent problem of sudden switching off. This handset has been sent more than three times to Nokia service centre (Rama telecom) at Udaipur, Rajasthan, but the problem still persists. Here I would like to mention that this service centre is around 15 kms from the place where I stay. It’s really problematic and very tiring for me to go to the shop after the regular office work. For my official work I have to travel a lot in different parts of India, where mobile is an absolute necessity to keep a track with the clients and also with office. For this problem with my mobile my work is also getting affected.

Due to repetition of this problem, I request you to kindly change the present handset with a new one for your customer satisfaction.

I hope this letter will be addressed promptly and my problem will be resolved within 7 days of time span.
In case it is not resolved within a week’s time, please mention whom shall I contact next for getting an early solution.

Yours faithfully,
Arpita Malo

Production Planning Engineer
Sterlite Industries India Ltd,
Email Id: arpitamalo@gmail.com
Contact No- 033-24103817 (Kolkata Residence)
Present Mobile No -09928706424

Address for Correspondance:-

Adhir Chandra Malo
C/15, Brahmapur More
P.O. Brahmapur Battala
Kolkata-700096

Comments

Respected Sir,
I am Mr. Girish working as a sepoy in Military hospital, Jabalpur (MP),

Recently i. e. on 20th Dec 2008 i bought Nokia set of no. 7930. Before two months only it is with much of the problems as we are away from my parents they are staying in karnataka this is only easy way for us to communicate, i am the only one son for them. The bad news is nokia service care people have taken my cell to give for checking in delhi atleast for 30 days. I paid a good amount for it. please chage my hand set or else please give back me the amount which i spend for it for purchase. Because i got that mobile by collecting one-to- five rupee coin after 5 years of my servic please do me the favour as soon as possible. please dont neglect the poor like us it is high amount for us.

i have a keen desI Have A Keen Desire To Draw Your Attention About The Purchase Of A ‘Nokia N73m’ Mobile From SAI DEEP ELECTRONICS Vide CASH MEMO NO.20733dated 30/06/08. It’s IME NO. IS 353548024490584 And THE PRODUCT NO. - 0543843. For 6 Months It Gave A Satisfactory Service. But From Last 2 Months Its Battery Backup Is Terribly Low. And From Last Week Its Functioning Is Ceased. The Joystick Has Stop Functioning. I Purchased Such A Costly Mobile Of The Better Usage N Functioning. And The Service Center In Jabalpur Says Its Gone To Mumbai For Repair And I Would Receive It After A Month. Since I Am A Businessman, Mobile Is Important For My Use; Because Of This M Business Is Suffering. Since This Mobile Is Within The Guarantee Period, I Request Your Honor To Replace It At The Earliest Or Grant Me A Mobile During The Repairing Period Of Mobile.

I Shall Be Highly obliged If You Make Its Arrangement For Immediate Replacement,

Yours Faithfully.
Devendra Jaiswal

Date:-8/03/09.

Cabinet - Nokia

I buy nokia5610d-1 near about one year and six months agn . But my cabinet is broken! Now i want to buy a new blue cabinet but my local nokia care does not hear my word. The local nokia care situated at west bengal at jalpaiguri. Plz help me!

display color automatically changing . - Nokia mobile /5610 model

1.Display color automatically change, the color shows just like photo negative.

2.I have complained it 6th times to nokia care.

3.In every time they repair it and deliver me.

4.But same problem have occured every time.

5.Now warranty period is complete.

6.Just now also there is same problem in mobile.

7.lastly i have received mobile after repair on 07.04.09

mene nokia N72 mobile November 2008 me mobile store udaipur se purchase kiya tha. abhi kuch din pahle mobile switch off hone ke bad jab mene wapas on kiya to screen pe message disply hua "Start up failed. contact retailor" mene kafi try kiya chalu karne ka par nahi hua. mobile ko mene paragon shop pe dikaya unhone 24 hr. cell rakha agle din chalu karke diya. unka kahna tha ke girne ke karan andar plate tut gayi wo change ki or unhaone Rs. 650/- charge kiye. par uske 2 din bad fir wahi problem muje wapas aa rahi he. me kya karu?

maine 2 mahine pahle nokia 5000 set liya tha abhi
mere mobile ka display pata nahin kaise uske internal
display ka sheesha toot gaya hai . sir mobile ke sare
functions kaam kar rahe hain, par display nahin aa raha hai,
sir kripya sujhav dein ki mujhe kya karna chahiye, kyon ki
abhi mere mobile ki warranty khatm nahin hui hai, ...
nadeem ahmad

I wana a 3230 model's original fresial. chocolate in colour.
can you please help me

to whom it may concern
my husband recently purchased a nokia 6300 from the big w store in port augusta which was a birthday present for myself .. its not even a month old n its turned itself off n will not come back on.. i only use the nokia brand of phone as they are usually brilliant quality.. unsure how to fix this problem as i dont have the reciept...would appreciated to be contcted as soon as possible ..

Replace my mobile n70

I have purchased E 71 reading its phone memory to be of 110mb but on using it i have come to know that contact memory is only 10mb less than your E 51 My requirement is to save thousand of contacts can this retification be done in phonebook memory to incease its memory slot please do reply as i have spend a lot of money and its not in use to me

I purchased Nokia E-51 from your authorized shop at Jaipur named as Balaji Telecomes, Crystall Mall, Bani Park Jaipur.

The handset having the problems i.e. during use of phone shows connection error and disconnect the phone, further during use of the phone some time the voice not heared and low battery backup. Regarding these complaints I went to Nokia Care (Unnati Sales), Subhash Nagar Shopping Centre, Jaipur many time and my phone retain by the Nokia Care. During this period I face many problems without phone because I am practicing lawyer at Jaipur and without phone my professional work is suffer.

Dear, All

i was purchased Nokia 6210 navigator, last year that is under warranty. last year i was facing some problem in my handset, so that i was checked this handset at Janak puri new delhi.

Now i again facing problem in my handset, so that i was chek again this handset at Kalkajee nokia sercice centre. they told me is there one screws not getting open. we cant repaire this.

now tell me what do i do . nokia service is toooo bad. withought handset i m totaly helpless.

i need to change this handset now in future i ll not purchase again Nokia handset. or never rocomended to other.

thanks

Devender

dear sir,
i was purchased NokiaE63 on 16.07.09 from a auth.dealer named RITIK INTERNATIONAL, naer apsara cinema, exhibition road, PATNA, Bihar.the handset having the problem of no network coverage since last 5days.my handset IMEI NO.359319026125543,

I visited nokia care, they told me that i have to submit my set for 1month.but it will create a great problem for me because my patient contact me always for advice.
Now tell me what i do?i m requesting u that today i m going to give my handset for repairing in nokia care Darbhanga, Bihar.kindly if possible than please replace this handset with a new one because within 8days of its purchasing it require repairing then what will happen in future?
my phone no is...
Dr.Nishant Kashyap

i was purchased NokiaE63 on 08.07.09 from a auth.dealer named MUSIC PLANER, Sector - 15, Faidabad .the handset having the problem of volume low, sometime show problem in headset since second day . not showng the names incoming call which are saved in contact. my handset IMEI NO.359319026096637

I visited music planet many times, they always told me that if ur headset showing these problems please refresh this through *#7780# and ur problem will be solve as they suggest i tried this trick but one day later i m facing the same prob. then i again visit nokia service centre (music planet) and now they told me that i have to submit my handset bcos they want to check the problem thoroughly.i gave them my set for checking the main problem . today i called them to know the status of my handset, then they said they need more time to solve this problem bcos at the time of reparing or installing the software my handset is dead through them . now they told me that they have to send my headset to main nokia centre in new delhi & it will take more 10 days .I am requesting you to give me a brand new mobile because the repaired mobile might give some problem in future and i don’t want to take back this repaired mobile. kindly replace this handset with a new one because within 20 days of its purchasing it require repairing then what will happen in future?
my phone no is...
Ritika Kapoor
9717152174 / 9711150306
riti_kapoor2004@yahoo.co.in

Date: 08.08.2009
To

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 5130c-2 Red, IMEI NUMBER– 354179036937682, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE) on 05.03.2009 from The mobile store limited, Sriram Tower, Lucknow

From the day of purchase, the handset is showing the frequent problem of sudden switching off & showing contact service.. This handset has been sent two times to Nokia service centre at Nishatganj, Lucknow, but the problem still persists.

Due to repetition of this problem, I request you to kindly change the present handset with a new one .

Yours faithfully,

Contact No- 09307086266
raja

reclaim bill - Nokia 5610

hello sir,
i bought nokia 5610 xpress music.i have display problem in my mobile for past three days.
my mobile has warrenty for next three months, but i lost by bill and card .
i also checked with nokia care. is there any way to gain my warrenty back.

Defective handset - Nokia/Nokia 3110c handset

I bought Nokia 3110c on 10-08-09 at 6:00pm from (PARI ELECTRONICS ) T.P NAGAR KORBA (CG) just next day when I switch off my handset it doesnot get switchon ["as on 11-08-09 the day was tuesday the shop was closed and on next day i.e 12-08-09 wednesday the service center remains closed at last on 13-08-09 i.e thursday I met the service center"]
and then on same day I go to dealer he said that on/off is not working and you have to go to the service center then next day when I gave my handset to service center he said that you will recieve at 5:00 pm on 13-08-09. at 5:00pm when go to service centre he said that its not repairable and we have to sent to nokia head office New Delhi for repairing the handset and after 15 days (i.e on30-08-09) you will get information, whether it will be repaired or not.

The Customer Care,
Nokia Mobile.

Reference: Purchase of N-97 Mobile with IEMI NO.354225036069255, purchase from Chawla Brothers, Authorized Dealers Nokia, Sco. No. 1035, Sector-22, Chandigarh. Phone No. 0172-2707938, vide bill No. 3417 dated-27-07-2009.

Please refer to the above said Purchase from your authorized dealer, I have been along standing customer of your company, but the above said purchase has made my belief of good quality of your product go awry. The said set purchase, less than a fortnight ago, the said set started showing bad performance on the first day, itself. On persual to the nokia care center, Seven mobile, Sco No.66, Sector-7, Panchkula with contact no. 9257310555, on 30th July –2009, the set was shown to them and they rectified the same, with assurance that there was some problem in the software of the set.
Though I was totally against any sort of repair of a new set yet I accepted on their assurance under their warranty Job Sheet No.246433527/090730/1 dated 30thjuly-2009.
After a week the problem reoccurred and the same was handled by them on 14th august-2009 with job sheet no. 246433527/090814/2.

I am really disturbed, and seek immediate replacement of the set, otherwise I shall be compelled to seek legal remedy.

Anticipating a quick response, as my business is suffering due to often reoccurrence of malfunctioning of the said set.

Yours

RAHUL KOHLI
# 1238, Sector-7,
Panchkula.
Mob. 09876213800.
E-Mail: kohliconstruction@yahoo.in

I purchased Nokia handset ( 5130c-2 W.Silver, IMEI: 355246032197121) from Sri Kumar Electronics & Communicatins, visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh on July 29th 2009.

this mobile has no battery back up. the cell phone gets heated up during charging, while attending phone calls, listening to music or any minute transactions that are made.

yesterday the cell got switched off automatically and it is not being on from then. any attempts made to on the cell ends in making my mobile getting heated up. so i took off the battery to avoid this.

kindly suggest me how i should move regarding this and please do reply as soon as possible.

HI,
I bought New 7210 Super nova mobile on last beofre Sunday(16-08-2009) from Mobile Store Anna Nagar, I had a problem with Battery Backup. I did all their instructions, but eventhough the battery backup is not happening. The Battery fully charged then I can able to talk maximum 45 to 50 min after its getting power off status. So I am fully worried about that product and I can't able to use it also. So kindly please help me on this issue and please give good solutions.

Your fixing the enough rate for that mobile and we are also paying that much of amount and buying, then why your selling like that mobile, its making a problem for all.

INI no : 35523106273367