Nokia Mobile - Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one

Arpita Malo
Date: 11.06.2008
To

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 5610d-1, ESN/IMEI NUMBER– 358652013624412, PRODUCT CODE – 552318, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE, TECHNOLOGY TYPE- GSN) on 02.02.2008 from Paragon Shop, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

From the day of purchase, the handset is showing the frequent problem of sudden switching off. This handset has been sent more than three times to Nokia service centre (Rama telecom) at Udaipur, Rajasthan, but the problem still persists. Here I would like to mention that this service centre is around 15 kms from the place where I stay. It’s really problematic and very tiring for me to go to the shop after the regular office work. For my official work I have to travel a lot in different parts of India, where mobile is an absolute necessity to keep a track with the clients and also with office. For this problem with my mobile my work is also getting affected.

Due to repetition of this problem, I request you to kindly change the present handset with a new one for your customer satisfaction.

I hope this letter will be addressed promptly and my problem will be resolved within 7 days of time span.
In case it is not resolved within a week’s time, please mention whom shall I contact next for getting an early solution.

Yours faithfully,
Arpita Malo

Production Planning Engineer
Sterlite Industries India Ltd,
Email Id: arpitamalo@gmail.com
Contact No- 033-24103817 (Kolkata Residence)
Present Mobile No -09928706424

Address for Correspondance:-

Adhir Chandra Malo
C/15, Brahmapur More
P.O. Brahmapur Battala
Kolkata-700096

Comments

major defect within one year of purchase - Nokia Mobile

I purchased a Nokia Mobile vide Invoice No: WB/01625/0000/3909 dated: 23/7/07 from authorised dealers #The Mobile Stores# Ltd Court More, Burnpur Road for an amount of Rs 19997/- Product description : 000029114 NB-2-2GB (ME) 35894013911006 (Bill retained by me) The said mobile developed defect of Incoming sound problems and display problems as per Nokia Dealers Service Job Sheet No: 117434038/080929/51 dt:29/9/08.The NokiaDealer tells me the said mobile would be delivered after one and half month.Is there any sense of delivering after such long period.I requrest immediate action please.

network problem - Nokia Mobile

airtel has got a very poor network in all closed room like in our office as the whole office is closed due to AC. the network is so poor that not even one stand comes for the network...even when we try connecting the phone alwys comes network busy... i think this does not work when we are somewher in urgent need to call somebody bcoz time doesnt wait...and that also in todays generation no ways

Date – 05-11-2008

I purchased a NOKIA 3110 Classic mobile on 01-12-2008. On 03-12-2008 the
mobile did not respond, so I contacted with the local Nokia service center Kolkata, Girish Park center. They told me that the mobile have some technical problem. So i deposited my mobile to them, they gave me a receipt of mobile deposit slip and assured me that they repair my mobile within 15 to 20 days.

I am requesting you to give me a brand new mobile because the repaired mobile
might give some problem in future and i don’t want to take back this repaired mobile.

My JOB SHEET NO 307343506/081203/79, IMEI No:- 356815020854593, Product code:- 0550573, Technology Type:- GSM, Model Name:- 3110c

Please do the needful at the earliest possibility.

Encl:- Copy of Nokia Care receipt is given.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
AMIT BISWAS
20 BROJODULAL STREET
KOLKATA – 700 006
Email Id : - amit24biswas@yahoo.co.in

NON AVAILABILITY OF CABINET - Nokia Mobile

I AM A CUSTOMER OF NOKIA MOBILE SINCE LAST 5 YEARS. TILL TODAY I HAVE USING 10 NO OF NOKIA MOBILE ALREADY .IN MY FAMILY THERE ARE 6 MOBILE OF NOKIA ONLY, NO OTHERS ARE USED .BUT NOW I AM FACING PROBLEM SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS OF MY NOKIA 7500 PRISIM MOBILE .I NEED A NEW CABINATE OF MY SET, BEACUSE KEY BOARD DAMAGED. I TRIED ALL OVER ORISSA, BUT STILL NOT FOUMD. I WENT TO NOKIA PRIORITY AT SAHEED NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR AND CUTTACK ALSO BUT NOT FOUND AND MY PROBLEN NOT SOLVED . AS A GOOD COMPANY AND BE A NOKAI EXISTING CUSTOMER PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

SUNIL MANOHAR SETHI

Immobilisation of mobile - Nokia Mobile

I have lost my mobile yesterday and have got the SIM deactivated immediately - but I have not got any support to deactivate the mobile handset which can be misused by the thief. The IMEI no is 3570880001068710 . Please immobilise the mobile handset.

defective mobile 3230 Nokia IMEI- 356277016839684 - Nokia Mobile

I had purchased the Nokia Mobile model 3230 of the abobe IMEI no. on 30/9/07 but it was having problems and was not working properly so I had given the handset to Ms Clarity cells at 3rd Block Rajajinagar in the month of august 08 as it was under warranty repair, but the same was not returned to me and instead another used handset was given to me for temporary use till my handset was repaired but even that was not working and I returned that to them on 14/11/08 .
Even after repeated reminders the care centre is not responding so have lodged a complaint with Nokia call centre, complaint no 2/3/ODU4R but there is no satisfactory reply.
Kindly see that I get my original mobile in working condition or being replaced by a new one or I will have to go to the consumer court.

spending so much time in repair - NOKIA 1208 GSM MOBILE PHONE

Hello
I m Manish from Ropar Punjab. I have a 1208 Nokia mobile phone. I faced some problems after some months of purchanging in it like hang, auto operate, problem while receiving call. Then i consult in nokia care center in ropar about it. and submit my phone here for repair on 02 dec 2008.but still I haven’t received my phone from nokia care center. Its been more than a month and every time i go to service center, they say you will get it next week and so on. and last day was my sixth visit on nokia care.but they said same that plz collect ur phone after three or four days.they spending so much time and also waisting my time. plz look in this matter and find any solution. either return my phone with removing all fault or replace to my phone and give me new phone .

My jobsheet number is :214343506/081202/24
MUNISH JANGRA
ROPAR PUNJAB
munishjangra@yahoo.co.in
+919888746354

defected mobile phone & bad customer service - nokia co.

I bought a new Nokia phone Model, E-71 IMEI No.- 354855027491447 with Bill from Vaishno Electronics, MCD Market, Karol Bagh, Delhi. After a 5-6 days of purchase I noticed that the phone had a defective earphone.The sound quality from the earphone was realy bad.The voice was cracking. I went to the shop from which I had bought the phone & they told me "they can't do anything, Nokia is responsible for the phone and hence I should rather contact Nokia Customer Care." Then I went to Nokia Care Center, Manav Communications located at Paschim Vihar, New Delhi . They told me to give the phone to them for checking, so that they can find the fault.They told me to collect my phone after an hour.When I again went after an hour to collect my phone, they gave me the phone & said that they had repaired it.I checked the phone & there was no repair done by them.The speaker was still giving cracking & blaring voice. Instead I also noticed that they had broken my phone's body (external cover). At first they didnt agree that the phone body was broken, but after sometime they agreed that the phone body was broken by them accidently during repair of the phone. Now I request you to kindly replace my handset as first of all I was handed over a handset that had a defective speaker and moreover now the phone body is damaged during repair by the customer care people. Kindly take the necessary action at the earliest.

Replacement of Mobile Model – 2600c - Nokia Mobile

I, Miss Urvashi Chouhan, purchased a Nokia mobile model no 2600c. void bill no 230
From your retailer Maya Internet Communication LIG Square, Indore. Dated 10/09/2008.

I get it repaired twice and they took approx 15 days each time to repair at your service center. My job sheet no 014343506/090113/117 dated 13/01/2009 and other date is 05/01/09

Problem was noticed and reported to Nokia service center.

Still its problem not rectified and I request you to replace by new one inspite of repairing.

Otherwise I will take legal action against your company.

Thanking you for your best co-oration.

Urvashi Chouhan
Indore. (M.P)
9826192239

Date: 30.1.2009
To

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 3600s ESN/IMEI NUMBER– 355706021410108, PRODUCT CODE – 0561197, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE, TECHNOLOGY TYPE- GSM) on 16.01.2009 from Nokia gallary, Vapi, Gujrat

From the 13 day of purchase, the handset is problem of charging/battery:no charging.so I contacted with the local Nokia Cere center Vapi. Tangent, shop no.101-102, Varun Complex, plot no.229, g.i.d.c, vapi Contact No. 0260 2420768, ASC : 563_434038, Email tangent_vapi@nokiacareindia.com, Pin Code - 396195 Gujrat. They told me that the mobile have some technical problem. So send my mobile to Delhi nokia Company, they gave me Service Job Sheet of mobile deposit slip and assured me that they repair my mobile within 20 to 300 days.

I am requesting you to give me a brand new mobile because the repaired mobile

Please do the needful at the earliest possibility.

Yours Faithfully

Jitendra P. Patel
Solsumba Kamarwada
Umbergaon 396165
Dist :- Valsad Email id :- jitendra44444@yahoo.com
Gujrat

Respected Sir,
I am Mr. Girish working as a sepoy in Military hospital, Jabalpur (MP),

Recently i. e. on 20th Dec 2008 i bought Nokia set of no. 7930. Before two months only it is with much of the problems as we are away from my parents they are staying in karnataka this is only easy way for us to communicate, i am the only one son for them. The bad news is nokia service care people have taken my cell to give for checking in delhi atleast for 30 days. I paid a good amount for it. please chage my hand set or else please give back me the amount which i spend for it for purchase. Because i got that mobile by collecting one-to- five rupee coin after 5 years of my servic please do me the favour as soon as possible. please dont neglect the poor like us it is high amount for us.

Hi this is Shariq from Pakistan, my nokia mobile phone has been theft and i want to deactivate it, kindly educate me about its procedure.

Best Regards!
M.Shariq

Dear Sir, I am having nokia brand 6070 model handset.having item no.0031601 and imei no. 353235019482764. my mobile no.9427068820 The handset was pull of the hand of my daughter on platform of railway station of Surat gujarat at17.20pm .
m p joshi

i have a keen desI Have A Keen Desire To Draw Your Attention About The Purchase Of A ‘Nokia N73m’ Mobile From SAI DEEP ELECTRONICS Vide CASH MEMO NO.20733dated 30/06/08. It’s IME NO. IS 353548024490584 And THE PRODUCT NO. - 0543843. For 6 Months It Gave A Satisfactory Service. But From Last 2 Months Its Battery Backup Is Terribly Low. And From Last Week Its Functioning Is Ceased. The Joystick Has Stop Functioning. I Purchased Such A Costly Mobile Of The Better Usage N Functioning. And The Service Center In Jabalpur Says Its Gone To Mumbai For Repair And I Would Receive It After A Month. Since I Am A Businessman, Mobile Is Important For My Use; Because Of This M Business Is Suffering. Since This Mobile Is Within The Guarantee Period, I Request Your Honor To Replace It At The Earliest Or Grant Me A Mobile During The Repairing Period Of Mobile.

I Shall Be Highly obliged If You Make Its Arrangement For Immediate Replacement,

Yours Faithfully.
Devendra Jaiswal

Date:-8/03/09.

Cabinet - Nokia

I buy nokia5610d-1 near about one year and six months agn . But my cabinet is broken! Now i want to buy a new blue cabinet but my local nokia care does not hear my word. The local nokia care situated at west bengal at jalpaiguri. Plz help me!
hariom

mobile porblem - Nokia Mobile

three time reapiar after same porblem

display color automatically changing . - Nokia mobile /5610 model

1.Display color automatically change, the color shows just like photo negative.

2.I have complained it 6th times to nokia care.

3.In every time they repair it and deliver me.

4.But same problem have occured every time.

5.Now warranty period is complete.

6.Just now also there is same problem in mobile.

7.lastly i have received mobile after repair on 07.04.09

mene nokia N72 mobile November 2008 me mobile store udaipur se purchase kiya tha. abhi kuch din pahle mobile switch off hone ke bad jab mene wapas on kiya to screen pe message disply hua "Start up failed. contact retailor" mene kafi try kiya chalu karne ka par nahi hua. mobile ko mene paragon shop pe dikaya unhone 24 hr. cell rakha agle din chalu karke diya. unka kahna tha ke girne ke karan andar plate tut gayi wo change ki or unhaone Rs. 650/- charge kiye. par uske 2 din bad fir wahi problem muje wapas aa rahi he. me kya karu?

I have lost my mobile yesterday.please arrange to deactivate the mobile handset which can be misused by the thief. The set no is 353965012491103. Please immobilise the mobile handset.

maine 2 mahine pahle nokia 5000 set liya tha abhi
mere mobile ka display pata nahin kaise uske internal
display ka sheesha toot gaya hai . sir mobile ke sare
functions kaam kar rahe hain, par display nahin aa raha hai,
sir kripya sujhav dein ki mujhe kya karna chahiye, kyon ki
abhi mere mobile ki warranty khatm nahin hui hai, ...
nadeem ahmad