Nokia N - 76 - BRAND NEW MOBILE NOT WORKING

AVLEEN KAUR SABHARWAL
I had bought NOKIA N-76 on 17'august'08 from Nokia Priority, SUPER ELECTRONICS, KRISHNA PURI, NEW DELHI-18. Within 2-3 days of purchase i had a problem with d set due to which i had submitted to NOKIA COMPANY for REPAIR on 25'aug'08 & got back after 20 days but still it gave a same problem..
on 20'sep'08, i had again submitted my set to Nokia Care, paschim vihar, new delhi, & they took a day to repair in their office only & they called me in a evening by saying that your set had been repaired & its working properly..but when i reached their & i checked the set infront of them, the set was not working & at the same time they told me to send again the set to company. i had submitted my cell twice to the NOKIA COMPANY & ONE REPAIREMENT BY NOKIA CARE WITHIN 36 DAYS OF PURCHASE..
I had also sended a written letter by registration post to the company regarding the same.. and i had demended REPLACEMENT of the set coz set had gave me a problem many times within a 36 days of purchase & during 36 days i had used d set not more thn a weak & i think its manufacturing defect so i dont rely that if any further repairement will be done. set will not give problem again..
SIR I NEED YOUR HELP... IF YOU CAN HELP THN PLESE REPLY ME...OR SUGGEST ME ANY SUGGESTION...
THANKING YOU

AVLEEN
ESN/IMEI NO: 35395401341414595
1ST JOBSHEET NO: 080825/16
2ND JOBSHEET NO: 014434038/080922/88

Comments

automatic restart , painting issue, reboots - nokia N-76

I purchased nokia cell phone on August 19th, 2007 from , sagar arcade, f c road pune, Model of the cell phone is Nokia- N-76 Silver, IMEI: 353954012531761

I am using the cell phone with lot of care but within a month my above mentioned cell phone started loosing its colour and its get automatic restart , reboot problem , whenever i use to play songs or video mycell automatic get restarts.....I have been very loyal to the Nokia Brand but after this incident I am disapointed.....I had clearly explained about the faulty mobile experience.....I would like to inform that NOKIA set maybe cool but the customer service is the worst you can find on earth. As long as you don't have a problem with your mobile it is good. But once there is a complaint with your set it is better to throw it away than spend all your time in the customer care.Such care center's are either not competent or not paying any attention to customers complaints and are bringing disrepute to a such a reputed brand"NOKIA".

Kindly do the needful and replace me a new handset , and consider this email as complain .

ujwal devadhara
cont. no : 09890577709

N-76 - Nokia

we have purchased N-76 mobile worth Rs.20,000/- but within 15 days of time the cosmetic start peeling off from the body and on giving complain it took 30 days to replace the instrument and whatsoever instrument they have changed is now giving software problem , means it hang up at any moment of time and only way to solve the proble is to remove he cover & reintall th ebattery than it start function but for how many hours only NOkia know and now they are not attneding the complain. No body in India should buy the Nokia phones as they are worst on earth and they have no office to whom we can contact them.
- 09825689082
alka

it is going to be 1 1/2 years sinse i bought nokia 76. suddenly on the screen below seems to be wattery. on touching the screen it shakes like water. i am worried. such an expensive phone and this problem. i have not come across such type of problem in my life time . every one in our house have nokia. please help. my phone 9968273989

hai iam amjed my mobile n76 switch on mobile after 10 minit will be charging ic hit bttery back up only one day

Nokia N - 76 - BRAND NEW MOBILE NOT WORKING