Nokia - Nokia LUMIA 800 getting hanged and restarting

Avi Sharma on Jan 30, 2012
I am having serious issues with my nokia Lumia 800, about 1 month old and i have had it's software updated on 24-01-2012.
and still I am facing serious problems like after ending the call it take about 4-5 min to disconnect the call and often times the phone will restart again causing me serious inconvenience...
as i have spent rs. 28,500 on a hand phone its the responsibility of NOKIA firm to attend to my complaints ASAP but i contacted local NOKIA CARE and all they could reply was that you will have to wait for 1 month for the issue to be solved...

Sir, all i want is an answer that what should I do for a month cause my "new mobile" is causing me inconvenience ..

Avi Sharma
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 2, 2012 by
Dnyaneshwar Dahale

Bakwas hai lumia 800, aur usse bakwas hai Nokia Care wale, i used lumia 800 only 4 days then deposited it from a monthe ago nokia care two times for battery backup problem. But they cant solved it. But very interesting thing they used exermint it. how open lumia 800 and how can scratched over poly carbonet body nokia changed only unscratched display but not changed body and not solved battery backup problem
Dont buy nokia products
Now nokia is third class compony now
Nokia dont want to give service

Nokia - Nokia LUMIA 800 getting hanged and restarting