NSDL - PRAN NO. inquiry

sujata waghmare on Mar 25, 2011
Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No on 25 Jan 2011. I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . Iam a govt employee and not been given salary from the last two months.
My name is Sujata A. Waghmare
and my emailid is sujwaghmare@gmail.com

Comments

Rumpa Khanna Self employed  - India

non receipt of correction pan card - Self employed

My pan no. allotted was AZEPK7209C, but when I received the pan card first my name was spelled incorrect and secondly the PAN No. was faded and only the half part was visible. Inspite of lodging complaint on the site as well as the written complaint, I haven't received the corrected PAN card till date(after more than six months now).
MANJU SOOD NSDL  - India

Non receipt of PAN CARD - Self Employed's PAN Card

I had submitted application for PAN Card on 13th dec 2008, however have not received the PAN CARD till date.

Application Form 49 A - Sr no. 042442386
Processing Coupon No. 031284042
PSA CODE 1MHG889
date of submission 13th Dec. 2008
N Mar 29, 2011 by
ajay kumar mahto

i fill pran form two one and half years ago but idid get my pran card yet should i do

my e mail id is
mahto.ajaykr@yahoo.co.in
N Sep 21, 2011 by
amangill1983

Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No on 07 July 2011. I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . Iam a govt employee and not been given salary from the three months.
My name is Ramandeep Kaur
and my emailid is Amangill1983@yahoo.com
N Jan 26, 2012 by
hiramani

Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No . I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . Iam a govt employee and not been given salary from the last two months.
My name is manju .please sent me PRAN NO CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
and my emailid is rjangde62@gmail.com
N Feb 29, 2012 by
har234

Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No on december 2011. I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . I am a govt employee and not been given salary from the six months.
My name is Harsh raman bara.
and my emailid is harshraman92@gmail.com
A Mar 7, 2012 by
tarsikka.chc@gmail.com

Respected Sir, My Name is Gurmukh Singh & Jaspal Singh and we are working in Community Health centre Tarsikka, District Amritsar (Punjab) as MPHW(M). Please send me the PRAN Number. our E-mail Id is tarsikka.chc@gmail.com.
N Aug 25, 2012 by
mahesh_engg1942@rediffmail.com

Dear sir i had applied PRAN No on june 2012 i wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN card and when it will be send i m govt. employ and not been given salary from the four months
My name is Ritu Bala
and my emailid is mahesh_engg1942@rediffmail.com
D Nov 2, 2012 by
aircle

I have received my PRAN bearing No.500040775312 but it is found some error print and required to be correction i.e. subscriber's Name MAHINDRA DEBBARMA but the correct name is MANINDRA DEBBARMA in place of MAHINDRA DEBBARMA.
In this regard, I would, therefore request you kindly issue fresh PRAN Card in favour of me so that in future I may not false any problem.
This is for your kind information and doing the needful please.
Yours faithfully,
MANINDRA DEBBARMA,
S/O SHIVCHARAN DEBBARMA,
ACCOUNT NO.(PRAN) 500040775312
D Dec 10, 2012 by
vaibhav689

Dear Sir
I had applied for PRAN No on 03 dec 2012. I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send. I am self employed. My name is vaibhav shukla.please sent me PRAN NO. and CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
and my email id is vaibhav689@rediffmail.com
D Dec 11, 2012 by
koppanathi rambabu

Dear Sir
I had applied for PRAN No on 10 nov 2012. I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send. I am self employed. My name is rambabu koppanathi.please sent me PRAN NO. and CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
and my email id is tbmsomasekhar@gmail.com
D Dec 21, 2012 by
P.SUVARNA RAJU

please sent me pran numbers ack.no. 52025311040242001 to 52025311040242010 and52025311040253001 to 52025311040253008 mail address suvarnarajuaptf@gmail.com
N Feb 21, 2013 by
mkd2323

My name is Mrigendra Kumar Dwivedi .please sent me PRAN NO CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
and my emailid is mrigendradwivedi@rediffmail.com
N May 28, 2013 by
rajinder1980

Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No dated 8/5/13 . I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . I am a govt employee and not been given salary from the last three months.
My name is Rajinder Singh .I am working in Govt. Sen. Sec. School Moonak Dist. Sangrur (Punjab).My PPAN is 2005100006000357.please sent me PRAN NO CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I AM IN MAJOR TROUBLE WITHOUT SALARY.
and my email id is rajinder1980@yahoo.com
N Aug 9, 2013 by
lalit7586

Dear Sir I had applied for PRAN No on 16 June 2013. I wish to know how much time is needed to prepare a PRAN Card and when it will be send . Iam a govt employee and not been given salary from the three months.
My name is Lalit kumar rathore...
and my emailid islalit7586@gmail.com
N Sep 3, 2013 by
pabitra mohan jena

I am pabitra mohan jena Ex employee of Indian airforce as a civilian but could not get my pran card. At least convey my pran number, sothat i can apply for the 20% amount which is under nps. Now i am a sbi employee, please send me the pran card with the following office address.
B 16 SBI LCPC, institutional area, noida 62. pin-201307. my email_id:

email: pabitra.jena@sbi.co.in.
please reply.

N Sep 26, 2013 by
hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr

i was the postal department employee. i was applied for the PRAN number it was sent to your office on 28-08-2013 from hyderabad . till know i cannot get the PRAN number . kindly give the information how many days i will take to reach the PRAN number. my name is bandari nagarani and My email id nagarani.rani88@gmail.con
N Nov 6, 2013 by
kamlesh uikey

Im Kavita Sahu, Staff nurse of chc bhanupratappur dist- kanker.i had applied for pran no on date 8/2/2013 but until i didnt got to my pran no.so plz send my pran no on this email id-kamlesh.rrr@gmail. com.
N Dec 17, 2013 by
shweta vaishnav

Im sharda Thakur, Staff nurse of phc kaya, block ghrghoda.dist-raigharh.
i had applied for
pran no last october 2013 but until i didnt got to
my pran no.so plz send my pran no on this email
id-shardathakur015@gmail. com.
N Dec 17, 2013 by
110011969544

I transfer from farrukhabad to pratapgarh date 13 july2012 buty number did not transfer i met pratapgarh trezary officer he say that your pran send to nsdl and now you fruther cantact nsdl.in this case what i do.my pran number 110011969544

NSDL - PRAN NO. inquiry