NSDL - CHANGE IN JURISDICTION

TANYA AIRCON PVT. LTD.
I HAVE APPLIED FOR CHANGE IN JURISDICTION VIDE AKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.010130100351910 DATED 22-07-2009. THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY IS 34B, POCKET-B, VIKASPURI, NEW DELHI. WE ALSO APPLIED THE CARD ON THIS ADDRESS AND ALSO RECEIVED THE PAN CARD ON SAME ADDRESS. BUT JURISDICTION HAS BEEN ALLOTTED ONCE AGAIN IN KARNATKA. PLEASE RECTIFIED THE SAME.

Comments

I have applied for change in address (from Mirzapur (U.P) to New Delhi) as well as in date of birth few years back. I received the new PAN after corrections on my new address but with wrong jurisdiction. This fact is known to me recently when I checked the status of my PAN from Income Tax site.My jurisdiction should be New Delhi but in PAN records it is wrongly mentioned LKN Lucknow. Due to this irreularity I am not getting my IT refunds since last three years from ITO Ward No 26(3) where I am filing my ITR regularly. Kindly rectify this error on an early date.

My details:
PAN NO: AFWPG4511M
ADDRESS: Bina Gupta, D-703, Badhwar Apartments,
Plot No. 3, Sector-6, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Phone No. 01142740444, 09971226874

CHANGE IN JURISDICTION
I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED PAN NO. AACCB6272E. THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY IS K-19, UPSIDC, NAINI, ALLAHABAD, UTTAR PRADESH. WE ALSO APPLIED THE CARD ON THIS ADDRESS AND ALSO RECEIVED THE PAN CARD ON SAME ADDRESS. BUT JURISDICTION HAS BEEN ALLOTTED IN MOORADABAD-NEW. PLEASE RECTIFIED THE SAME AND ALLOT THE CORRECT JURISDICTION OR INTIMATE THE COURSE OF ACTION TO BE ADOPTED IN THIS MATTER.
N Jan 15, 2011 by
nagendra yadav

CHANGE IN JURISDICTION
I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED PAN NO, ABYPY7863N FROM MUMBAI.I AM IN DELHI AND .I HAVE FILED ITR FROM DELHI. I HAVE APPLIED FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND JURISDICTION.I HAVE GOT NEW PAN WITH NEW ADRESS.BUT MY JURISDICTION IS SAME AS BEFORE .PLEASE DO NEEDFULL FOR ME.
N Feb 23, 2011 by
ShaikhRizwan

CHANGE IN JURISDICTION
I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED PAN NO, ANLPR1885J FROM LUKHNOW.I AM IN THANE, MAHARASHTRA AND .I HAVE APPLIED FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND JURISDICTION.I HAVE GOT NEW PAN WITH NEW ADRESS.BUT MY JURISDICTION IS SAME AS BEFORE .PLEASE DO NEEDFULL FOR ME.

MY MOBILE NO. 9594372125
A Feb 1, 2012 by
kumaravvaru.sap

I have applied for change in address (to Bangalore, Karnataka ) from Hyderabad, A.P.. I received the new PAN after corrections on my new address but with Hyderabad jurisdiction. This fact is known to me recently when I checked the status of my PAN from Income Tax site.My jurisdiction should be Bangalore but in PAN records it is wrongly mentioned Hyderabad. Due to this irreularity I am not getting my IT refunds since last three years from ITO Ward No 5(3) where I am filing my ITR regularly. Kindly rectify this error on an early date.

My details:
PAN NO: AMZPA1071E
ADDRESS: 1092, thulasi theatre road, Chowdeswari layout, marathalli, bangalore 560037
ACK no :8810202048‚Äč75823 (Request raised for change of address to bangalore)
Mob: 9535266120
A Feb 5, 2012 by
banshi dhar joshi

CHANGE OF JURISDICTION
I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED PAN NO, AGKPJ8493J FROM WARD 1(1) BATHINDA (PB) AND I HAVE APPLIED FOR CHANGE OF ADRESS WITH CHANGE/CORRECTION FORM IN BAREILLY(UP).I HAVE GOT NEW PAN WITH NEW ADRESS.BUT MY JURISDICTION IS NOT CHANGED FROM BATHINDA TO BAREILLY.SIR MY TDS RETURN IS PANDING IN 2009-2010 &2010-2011 FOR THE REASION OF CHANGED JURISDICTION.PLEASE DO NEEDFULL FOR ME'.THANK YOU.
MY MOVILE NO=9411920592
EMAIL=banshi999@gmail.com
N Mar 8, 2012 by
Rajesh@707

I have applied for change of address & juridiction from visakhapatnam to Bangalore. The address has been changed & I also received the new PAN card but the juridiction is still not changed. What should I do plz guide me. PAN Card No. AIGPN2785F
N May 17, 2012 by
Qaisar shaffi kar

i have applied for the pan card and also received my pan no but my address where pan card has to be delivered is changed.what i have to do know?
N Aug 23, 2013 by
D KRISHNA KUMAR

I HAVE BEEN ALLOTED PAN ABPPD0297A AND I AM NATIVE OF VISAKHAPATNAM AND I HAVE FILED ALL MY RETURNS FROM THE SAME WARD.BUT RECENTLY I COULD ABLE TO NOTICE THAT MY PAN WAS SHOWING DALHOUSIE WARD, DALHOUSIE NWR AS MY AO JURISDICTION INSTEAD OF VISAKHAPATNAM THOUGH MY PAN ADDRESS WAS CORRECTLY SHOWN.
DUE TO THIS I COULD NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MY REFUND FOR AYR 2010-2011 TILL DATE.
KINDKY DO THE NEEDFUL.
PAN ABPPD0297A
N Jan 25, 2014 by
adhir jain

CHANGE OF JURISDICTION
I, SUMAN DEEPCHAND SETHI, HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED PAN NO, ABKPS9430P FROM SURAT, GUJARAT.
AFTER MARRIAGE MY NAME CHANGED TO SUMAN BARJATYA AND ADDRESS CHANGED TO KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL.
RECENTLY I APPLIED FOR CHANGE OF ADRESS WITH CHANGE/CORRECTION FORM IN KOLKATA(WB).
I GOT NEW PAN WITH NEW ADDRESS WITH THE REQUIRED CHANGED.
BUT MY JURISDICTION IS NOT CHANGED (AS IS EVIDENT IN E-FILING SITE) FROM SURAT TO KOLKATA.

SIR KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW TO CHANGE MY JURISDICTION TO KOLKATA ADDRESS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

MY MOBILE NO=9432316555

HAVE FILED ALL MY RETURNS FROM THE SAME WARD.BUT RECENTLY I COULD ABLE
TO NOTICE THAT MY PAN WAS SHOWING KANPUR WARD, KANPUR AS MY AO
JURISDICTION INSTEAD OF DURGAPUR THOUGH MY PAN ADDRESS WAS
CORRECTLY SHOWN.
DUE TO THIS I COULD NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MY ASSESSMENT ORDER AND RETURN STATUS FOR AYR 2011-2012 TILL DATE.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

PAN AFGPC4172A
Email- laltu.rnc@gmail.com I
N Aug 3, 2014 by
anil dawra

I Have been alloted my PAN CARD in MATHURA since 20 years but from past 2 years my PAN CARD JURISDICTION has been changed to ITAWA instead of MATHURA, This has created immense troubles in my legal works.I am not able to submit my Income Tax Files and more important works related to PAN CARD.
Kindly change my JURISDICTION ADDRESS to MATHURA as soon as possible.

PAN CARD NUMBER IS ( AIZPK4986A)
email id- anildawra8@gmail.com
phno- 9411256800
N Sep 14, 2014 by
Aneeshkumarredy

My PAN Card Number is BAUPC7029Q and I Want My Jurisdiction to be corrected from ITO, WARD-1, ADILABAD To ITO, WARD-1(1), VIJAYAWADA since my registered address in PAN is under vijayawada jurisdiction in Andhra Pradesh
Kindly change my JURISDICTION ADDRESS to Vijayawada as soon as possible

My email id is aneesheducation@gmail.com
my ph.no 9494557979

N Sep 18, 2014 by
KOUSTUBAN

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN NEW PAN CARD WITH SAME NUMBER ACIPG0240Q I HAVE SUBMITTED PROOF OF CURRENT ADDRESS IN BANGALORE IN DECEMBER 2011 .I HAVE RETIRED FROM MUMBAI AND PERMANANTLEY SETTLED DOWN IN BANGALORE .IN SPITE CONTACTING CURRENT ASSESSING OFFICER AND PREVIOUS ASSESSING OFFICER STILL JURISDICTION NOT CHANGED I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND FOR A/Y 2011-2013 TILL DATE.CAN YOU HELP ME
RAVIGOPALAN