NSDL - pan card status

Manashi Bhattacharjee
For last one month the status of my pan card is being shown as under process at the Income Tax department, whereas the pan cards of my colleagues who had applied at the same time arrived long back. My acknowledgement no is 080130400066533.

Comments

in a month ago i have applied my pan card.but i have not yet receieved my pan card till yet.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO: 050060200763016

not receive of pan card - 92,battalion, bsf.

sir
i have not recive of my pan card. and my recipet no is 024005718. and i am deposit the from 14/2/08.

dear sir,
i have allowted my pan number before 30 days.my pan number is ABEPI4955R. but not receive my pan card.

D'sir/madam,
my pan no. is(BWMPS2437Q).But I've not recieved my pan card till date.I've not any other information like application no.etc.so plz.suggest me what shuld I do now.
Thanks&Regards.
sumitsingh ishwarsingh choudhary.
cell.no.09979878566

pls send me pan no & applicant name and address

when to log in in www.incometaxgov.in, it shows my pan no. is not registered.
Date of registration is last september, 2008.My pan no. is my user ID.
I forgot my password. What to do now?

i have applied for pan card in the month of march but i have not received my pan card yet niether pan card number alloted to me

I have applied for pan card in the month of Feb.But till date I have not receieved my pan card.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO: 031010100416024

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay V Ingle
Mobile No 09096178213

Dear sir, I have applied for pan card in the month of Apr.But till date I have not receieved my pan card. Coupon NO. 033391108 Thanks&Regards, Tobin Thomas Mobile No. 09447328199

my pan card acknowledgement no. is 027430200009450 .
this acknowledgement number is for receiving new pan card but till
today it is not received to me
please verify and do for needfull
Thanking you.

i have apply for pan but till today not received
my ack.no.027430200009450

pl verify your management system and set it properly
which will not trouble for a comman person
pl sent my pan on immidiate basis

Naresh Pujari

my pancard not rcecived, my acknowledgment no is 070570200673420, may pan status is cheqed but may off address is very essy but not received my pan why ? bludert courier is foulty, pl conform.

please bludart cont no give me.my ph no is 9822393959

DEAR SIR /MADAM

MY SELF MANOJ SINGH RAUTELA. I HAVE APPLIED FOR RE PAN CARD IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 09. MY PAN NO. IS AJLPR8237L, WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.060840100494530, THE SAME CARD WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED REASON FOR NON- DELIVERY AS SPECIFIED BY THE COURIER AGENCY IS ‘CONSIGNEE HAS SHIFTED’. MY COMPLETE ADDRESS IS BELOW.

MANOJ SINGH RAUTELA
F-47, GALI NO. 2,
EAST VINOD NAGAR, NEW DELHI -110091
MOBILE NO.:- 09910675546

KINDLY RETRY TO SENT THE SAME ON ABOVE POSTAL ADDRESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU

BEST REGARDS
MANOJ SINGH RAUTELA

Respected Sir/madam,
My self Ritu raj Borah. i have received my pan card but the date of birth is mis print as 20/02/1989. which should be 22/11/1985.
Ritu Raj Borah
Father's name: Bijoy Borah
PAN No: AQJPB8533C

kindly let me know about nsdl

I have applied for pan card on feb.09 and I got ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.072150300011322 and as per information my "proof of identity not provided/ not valid" please give me detail of valid identity proof and address for sending the Id proof.

Regards//Amit Kumar
S/o Shri Surendra Kumar

I have applied for pan card before 3 month .But till date I have not receieved my pan card.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO: 0500200400157895 . PAN CARD No : AWTPM5432B . Please

give some details what I have to do.

I have applied for a PAN Card & it has made already but returned from my address, due to that time I was not present at there, so I want it ones again as early as possibel, My Acknowledgement No. 010100100414983

I have applied for pan card 3 months before .But till date I have not receieved my pan card.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO: 881020201757651 . PAN CARD No : AAEPN8228R.You can check my e mail correspondences as of today that all the required documetns have been submitted to you. Still today i ahve received a mail that it is incomplete with same old reason for the given name not matiching with the proof of address. Again I have re sent the details to day to expedite my PAN CARD PROCESS.

Hope to get a positive response and my PAN CARD Soon.

REGARDS
NATARAJAN THIOYAGARAJAN.

Dear, sir
my pan card is already despatched on 17.06.09 but still now . in this time the picture of pancard
for both side is very important for me.so i heartely request for giving this picture.my pan card
coupon number is 034340120