NSDL PAN - delay in issuing updated PAN

From: jayant kathe <jayantk99@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: Re: PAN Application
To: TIN_Online@nsdl.co.in
Date: Friday, 13 August, 2010, 11:38 AM

pls answer my mail it is over a month now, do u want me to send the money again ? to get the updated pancard?
with current photo?
I am in need so I have no choice, but let me know what r u doing about my new card or do I forward all this correspondance to some masala news channels?
The cheque is paid in your account more than year before and I am still waiting to get the card.

--- On Fri, 16/7/10, jayant kathe <jayantk99@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

I have deposited the cheque in Panvel HDFC Branch as per the instructions

Cheque no 864960
Date 7/7/2009
Amt 94/- drawn in favour of NSDL-PAN
drawn on SBI Shiwaji Park Dadar.
Deposited on 13 / 7 / 2009

I have submitted
old Pan card copy,
School leaving certificate,
telephone bill xerox along with a photograph

I am sorry to say but the operations at your end are hopeless and you are harrassing honest people just to cover up the inefficiency at your end.

In any case I need the new PAN card with a new photo and correct address even if it is paying again, but please let me get it soon.

Unless u want me to approach those yellow jouranalists who are looking for some masala and create some breaking news.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 24, 2012 by
manojsilicon08

I have send this mail more than 20th time to "tin_online@nsdl.co.in" and "tininfo@nsdl.co.in" but no body reply any thing and the status is remain same in pan card tracking site.

I am Manoj Kumar Rana from Jamshedpur. I am facing problem to receive my pan card.
I had applied for pan card from 30-Aug-2012 having acknowledgment number: 031990100066131.
After successful processing I have allotted a pan card number: BJOPR0662M by IT department.
Allthough successful processing of my pan card, I am unable to receive my pan card due to some
problem in courier service in my location. The distance between my home and courier center is about
15 to 16 KM. They told that they can't delivered to so long distance and send the pan card back to
NSDL in the same day they received.
Therefore I request you to resend my pan card through speed post or registered post to my address
for which I will be glad full.

I am requesting again and again last 3 months but no body received my complain.

NSDL PAN - delay in issuing updated PAN