Ntpc Kahalgaon, Bhagalpur (Bihar) - NON DELIVERY OF TWO CONSIGNMENTS

N.K.Thakur
OUR TWO IMPORTANT CONSIGNMENTS REF NO. EW163809137 IN & EW 163810594IN HAVE BEEN DESPATCHED FROM SPCC KOLKATA RMS ON 05 APRIL.2009 FOR PATNA OFFICE, BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM. PL. LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF THE SAME.

Comments

To, NTPC KAHALGAON, BHAGALPUR(BIHAR) Complaints - NON DELIVERY OF TWO CONSIGNMENTS i m dinesh kumar dinker i am in cusat b.tech electronics &communication engg. students 2007-2011,

sir i requsted,
sir actully i want, NTPC KAHALGAON, BHAGALPUR(BIHAR from traning to do . so please sir kindlly
yours faitfully
dinesh kumar dinker

Respected Sir
i want to do training in ntpc
So please help me

I'm vishal kr gaurav student of BE (ME.) of 3 rd sem batch 2008-2012. I'm from Munger. sir I want to do traning in NTPC kahalgaon. so plz give allow for traning & date for traning. forthis I'll be much obiliged to you.
Your faithfully
Vishal Kumar Gaurav

SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF MBA 2ND SEMESTER OF BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOY, MESRA, RANCHI(EXTENSION CENTRE JAIPUR).I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2010 IN FINANCE SPECIALISATION.
SO, PLEASE PROVIDE ME DETAILS REGARDING THIS.

i m student of rcciit in kolkattain 6th semand a m eager to do summer training so i will be obliged to you if u will allow me to do this

sir, i m a 3rd yr student frm BITS - PILANI.(EEE).and i am vry much interested in POWER field and want to do my training frm NTPC...plz hlp me
yours sincerely
rakesh

i m 3rd year b tech student..
i want to do training in NTPC. i m from bhagalpur(sultangang)
plz help me...

Sir
I am doing B.TECH 3rd year from COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. . As i am from a mechanical background, thats why i would like to do training in NTPC aur NHPC.my summer vaccation is from may to june .so I would like to utilize my vaction time and undergo industrial training during that period.Please guide me when and which NHPC aur NTPC should i contact for this purpose. ...

any refrence to be made to deepak.ranjan0@gmail.com

Thanking you...

I am doing B.TECH 3rd year [SEMESTER-6]from COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. . As I am from a mechanical background, thats why I would like to do training in MAHINDRA COMPANY .my summer vacation is from MAY to JUNE .so I would like to utilize my vacation time and undergo industrial training during that period. Please accept my request …….

My details :-

DEEPAK RANJAN
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
SEM-6TH [B.TECH 3RD YEAR]
COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
KOCHI-682022, KERALA

sir i am a employee of sugar industry, my job profile in IT sector, i want to job in ntpc .

i m pursuing B.Tech (3rd year, mechatronics) from srmuniv chennai.
i want to do implant training in ntpc(kahalgaon) in my summer vacations.
pls except my request...

SIR,
I, srilal gautam B.TECH 3rd year student from kiit university (bhubaneswar) in electrical branch. i am very much interested in power sector and want to do training in NTPC (kahalgaon) in summer vacation.so, kindly allow me to training in ntpc(kahalgaon).i will be very much obiliged to you.
your sincerly,
srilal gautam
branch-electrical

hy i am b.tech 2nd year student at nit allahabad
want summer training from nice psu
plzz help me

I'm Amit kumar student of B.tech (EC.) of 3 rd year batch 2007-2011. I'm from purnia. sir I want to do traning in NTPC kahalgaon. so plz give allow for traning & date for traning. forthis I'll be much obiliged to you.
Your faithfully
Amit Kumar

Sir, I Am a 3rd yr student frm GHITM PURI ORISSA.And i am vry much interested in POWER field and want to do my training frm NTPC...plz hlp me
yours sincerely
nishant

I, am a student of 3rd year, Mechanical from NIZAM Institute, Hyderabad, A.P.
Sir, I want to do my VOCATIONAL TRAINING in NTPC'S KHAHALGOAN UNIT, BIHAR. Since, my home is near to your plant it will be eazier for me to go through the training. Sir, I want your suggestions and approval in this regard.
Egrly, waiting for your reply.
Thanking YOu.
Your's Faithfully.
Md. Athar Aftab Ozair.
Hyderabad Ap

i m student of 6th sem in mech engg. i m a student of gzscet bathinda . it is an autonomous inst established by govt of punjab . i want to do training at ur plant for 6th month from july to dec .what can i do .

sir, i'm rupesh singh student of b tech of 2nd yr student of ptu want summer training for nice plzz help me

sir, i'm rupesh singh student of b tech of 2nd yr student of ptu i want summer training for ntpc plzz help me

I am mukesh kumar of B.E(Electrical) of 2nd year batch 2008-2012.I am from east champaran .
sir, I want to do summer traning in NTPC kahalgaon plz help me.So, plz give allow the traning .Forthis, I'll be much obiliged to you.

your faidfully.